PDA

View Full Version : New Dollars for Gold Banner

SunshineGirl
01-07-2009, 10:35 AM
One of our advertisers has asked us to test a Dollars for Gold offer for them. We can't incentivize it, but I put the banner at the top of the forum because I think it's something you might be interested in. We've had a lot of members in the past use programs like this and make some extra money. I would be interested to see how you think it compares to other ones you have used. This is the one that is As Seen on TV.

SunshineGirl
01-07-2009, 05:10 PM
anyone, anyone??

bbangel
01-07-2009, 05:28 PM
Sorry, I get not available in my area :(

sunshinecindy
01-07-2009, 05:41 PM
I signed up to get my pack. I've heard of them before and heard they pay well, so what the heck. I have a few old broken necklaces and ring settings I can send and see what I get back. Even if its just a meal out, thats better then sitting in my jewelry box.

fourfoxesinpa
01-07-2009, 05:50 PM
I have just a couple of broken chains and spare earrings that I've been meaning to sell but gold has dropped from its high of over $1,000 an ounce a few months ago. I think I missed the boat. Today it closed at $843 (it dropped $22 just today). I did click on the link and order a packet though. I'll keep an eye on the price of gold and mail it in when I need a quick deposit to the Disney fund.

PSL1013
01-07-2009, 06:01 PM
I wish I had something to send but I cashed out all my gold the last time you put up another offer, last year maybe, of course it was before the gold went sky high but I think I did pretty good at the time. Cash in your pocket is better than stuff hanging around that you'll never wear and for me, I had no one to pass it down to, so I got rid of it all. :D

Hedy
01-08-2009, 09:44 AM
I'm so excited-I was looking for a place to sell silver (got some ugly jewelry for Xmas, and returning would be a pain). :cooldance::cooldance:

julie007
01-13-2009, 09:25 AM
So has anyone used this company? I have always been leary that I will send it off and never hear anything else and lost what I sent.

Requesting my packet and waiting to see if anyone has used them.

Thanks!

Hedy
01-28-2009, 02:18 PM
So has anyone used this company? I have always been leary that I will send it off and never hear anything else and lost what I sent.

Requesting my packet and waiting to see if anyone has used them.

Thanks!

Mailed it on Monday. Got an e-mail today saying they got it. It comes with a tracking #, if that helps.

Hedy
02-01-2009, 12:32 PM
Mailed it on Monday. Got an e-mail today saying they got it. It comes with a tracking #, if that helps.

I got an e-mail yesterday saying my check is in the mail. :party:

Tiggerific711
02-01-2009, 12:39 PM
Is this banner still up?

SunshineGirl
02-01-2009, 02:15 PM
I actually just did an entire post about the Cash4Gold Superbowl Commercial (http://www.helpingmomsconnect.com/2009/02/01/cash-4-gold-super-bowl-commercial/). It's going to be a really big deal this year. In it I listed 3 different companies that you can use. One is less well known but is doing a 20% bonus this week.

http://www.helpingmomsconnect.com/2009/02/01/cash-4-gold-super-bowl-commercial/

SunshineGirl
02-01-2009, 10:03 PM
I haven't seen the commercial yet, but do a Google search for this phrase and see if you can find us. :)

cash for gold superbowl commercial