PDA

View Full Version : Anyone experience a Shoebuy Glitch?

Alice28
01-08-2009, 12:11 PM
I was at my MIL's last week and saw Shoebuy was having a great sale. So I ordered a pair of Skechers for my son. but the order page never went through, never got a confirmation email, etc. So I ordered again the next day, and this time it went through, but still no confirmation email. I decided to wait a few days/weeks to see if the shoes actually come before I investigate any further.

today I get a shipping notice that BOTH shoes are being shipped (luckily I had ordered 2 different sizes so now at least I can be confident one will fit him!). I still see nothing posted on SR for credit, but that is not my true concern- I'm more curious if anyone ordered last week and did not ever receive their confirmation emails? So strange- I order from them probably every other month or so, and haven't had that problem before.

mollyeilis
01-08-2009, 02:43 PM
That is very weird. Do you see both orders in your order history on their site?

missymouse
01-08-2009, 03:57 PM
Every once in awhile I don't get a confirmation e-mail when I order, but it will show up in my order history. I have always just sent them a message asking them to resend the confirmation e-mail