PDA

View Full Version : BIRTHDAY CRAZY CREDITS! Chat thread

fourfoxesinpa
01-08-2009, 11:36 PM
How exciting! SR ROCKS!!!! Thank you so much - I know I'm not doing much tomorrow except offers. :banana::clap::thanks:

aknight373
01-08-2009, 11:41 PM
i have to wait till tomorrow to do this one.... its my bed time :( do i have to go to work tomorrow

arob414
01-08-2009, 11:45 PM
i have to wait till tomorrow to do this one.... its my bed time :( do i have to go to work tomorrow

Me, too. But, I have got to stay on long enough to check out the goodie bags. Maybe I can try one offer.

bbangel
01-08-2009, 11:50 PM
One Season wants credit card info near the end of the process just in case anyone doesn't want to give that to them.

Alice28
01-09-2009, 12:01 AM
bummmmmerrrrr- bought Bendaroos yesterday.

lanny76
01-09-2009, 12:06 AM
already bought Bendaroos awhile ago too - but will try one offer before I go to bed since it always takes a while to get there anyway! baby always wants to eat again at 11, so why go to bed earlier!:p

missangie
01-09-2009, 12:13 AM
One Season is a free registration. They get your account started with an automatic $10 deposit. If you wish to continue trading or want to have more available in your account, you can register with a credit card. This looks like the ultimate in Fantasy Sports!

bbangel
01-09-2009, 12:15 AM
One Season is a free registration. They get your account started with an automatic $10 deposit. If you wish to continue trading or want to have more available in your account, you can register with a credit card. This looks like the ultimate in Fantasy Sports!

Cool, thanks for clarifying Angie!

3dog2kidmom
01-09-2009, 12:17 AM
can you skip the funding step and still get credit?

fourfoxesinpa
01-09-2009, 12:31 AM
I skipped the funding part and didn't see credit yet - but it could be a "top of the hour" credit. I'll let you know.

fourfoxesinpa
01-09-2009, 01:11 AM
can you skip the funding step and still get credit?

yes you can - that's the way I signed up and it credited on the hour.

Alice28
01-09-2009, 02:10 AM
I cannot believe I have gotten all 4 I did to credit- that is a minor miracle and VERY exciting! :banana:

fourfoxesinpa
01-09-2009, 08:31 AM
I was very lucky to get all 4 also - and very happy to see even more to try this morning! The party continues!!! :party:

fourfoxesinpa
01-09-2009, 09:13 AM
link isn't working for me. sends me to

http://www.revenueco-op.com/redir/rcredir.php?ban=7741&cd=CD64&s1=2974p681

missangie
01-09-2009, 09:42 AM
link isn't working for me. sends me to

http://www.revenueco-op.com/redir/rcredir.php?ban=7741&cd=CD64&s1=2974p681

I'll pull that one and check the link real quick.

lanny76
01-09-2009, 10:40 AM
I've got 6 of 7 - woohoo!! All except QuizJungle, these don't seem to like me - maybe it's the emails I use that they don't like?! But not complaining, since I am doing just fine!:D

askomsky
01-09-2009, 10:56 AM
I've got 6 of 7 - woohoo!! All except QuizJungle, these don't seem to like me - maybe it's the emails I use that they don't like?! But not complaining, since I am doing just fine!:D

So far I'm 3/4 (Quiz jungle didn't like me either). I did 2 last night and 2 this morning. I have to run out and take DD5 to an ENT appt at CHOP to have her hearing re-tested and my DS9 (who NEVER gets sick) is home with 103 fever. So other then this dr. appt I'm homebound today and will try my luck with the rest of the offers, so save some for me!

jl8595
01-09-2009, 11:03 AM
So far I'm 3/4 (Quiz jungle didn't like me either). I did 2 last night and 2 this morning. I have to run out and take DD5 to an ENT appt at CHOP to have her hearing re-tested and my DS9 (who NEVER gets sick) is home with 103 fever. So other then this dr. appt I'm homebound today and will try my luck with the rest of the offers, so save some for me!

Ohh...I hope your DS is feeling better soon!! :hugs:

faithhope
01-09-2009, 11:26 AM
Is the Aisle 7 offer the one you guys have been sending in to get $10 ??

disney_girl
01-09-2009, 11:29 AM
This round has been great for me! I have received credit for 7 of the 8 that I tried!!:cooldance:

April- hope DS is feeling much better soon!! We're just coming off of a sick household and it was no fun at all!!

Love2Shop
01-09-2009, 11:36 AM
Is the Aisle 7 offer the one you guys have been sending in to get $10 ??

Yes, all of the Aisle 7 and MID freebie offers will send you an email with a redemption certificate.

fourfoxesinpa
01-09-2009, 11:39 AM
Oh, April - hope DS feels better soon. And grab your milk and bread when you're out to get ready for tomorrow. ;)

I got 4 of the offers - eversave didn't credit for me and the children's clothing one locked up when I was looking at the offers so no credit for that one either. I wish I knew why my IE keeps locking up when doing certain offers. Weird.

I have to wait until later tonight to try the OTX and crossing my fingers. I've tried the old ones and either have already received credit or they are sitting i my pending offers.

Just happy that over $2 in crazy credits have posted for me.

Love2Shop
01-09-2009, 12:55 PM
For the Microsoft tools offer, do you have to download the free trial to get the credit?

missymouse
01-09-2009, 01:49 PM
I am 7 for 9 so far. The Cheerios, Special K one didn't work for me unless it takes longer and the Laptop one didn't credit.

askomsky
01-09-2009, 02:32 PM
This round has been great for me! I have received credit for 7 of the 8 that I tried!!:cooldance:

April- hope DS is feeling much better soon!! We're just coming off of a sick household and it was no fun at all!!

Thank you, usually the girls are the one who get sick, hopefully it stays with just him and not the rest of us!

Ohh...I hope your DS is feeling better soon!! :hugs:

He's actually taking a nap now, something he hasn't done for oh about 4 yrs now since the last time he ran a high fever. He was quite upset this morning, MOM I haven't missed any school yet bc of being sick. I had to remind him that he did miss a day in Kindergarten with the stomach bug. He said that didn't count! lol

Oh, April - hope DS feels better soon. And grab your milk and bread when you're out to get ready for tomorrow. ;)

Yeah thankfully I went to the store yesterday although I think I may need more milk, I'll have DH stop on the way home. It CRACKS me up to no end how some people think it's the end of the world/their going to starve bc we get 6 inches of snow!
Since DS is sick he won't be going to hockey practice tonight but he is bent out of shape about tomorrow's game. Normally we have 8 am games, tomorrow is 315 in West Chester. I told him we'll see how he is in the morning, but if it gets to bad they may cancel the game. (Although canceling hockey games is like pulling teeth, it just doesn't happen easily!)

Chris
01-09-2009, 02:46 PM

I got 4 of the offers - eversave didn't credit for me and the children's clothing one locked up when I was looking at the offers so no credit for that one either. I wish I knew why my IE keeps locking up when doing certain offers. Weird.

I have to wait until later tonight to try the OTX and crossing my fingers. I've tried the old ones and either have already received credit or they are sitting i my pending offers.

Just happy that over $2 in crazy credits have posted for me.

The children's clothing lock up on me too!:computer:

askomsky
01-09-2009, 02:49 PM
The children's clothing lock up on me too!:computer:

Oh I think that's the one I just finished. I'm waiting for 2pm to see if it credits.

askomsky
01-09-2009, 03:11 PM
Well it looks like so far I'm 5/7 the children's clothing one didn't credit either.
Still awesome though! I'm at 3.15 right now. I'm really considering the bendaroo's bc the kids want them so bad and I figure it would be a nice Valentine's present for them.

lanny76
01-09-2009, 03:27 PM
For the Microsoft tools offer, do you have to download the free trial to get the credit?

no, I didn't even see just where I had to sign up for anything, so I closed it out - didn't expect credit, but got it!
I've had an awesome time w/ crazy credits this time!! 8/9 so far, and am gonna do the OTX later. It's fun to see all those new credits in my account!!:D Thanks!:sunshine2:

ligrumpygirl
01-09-2009, 06:02 PM
Don't see anything on Microsoft either...not sure if I will get anything.

Love2Shop
01-09-2009, 06:18 PM
No Microsoft credit for me either, but I got 8 out of 10 plus credit for the other Eversave quiz not on here. Nice to see that jump in my account!:D

juliokirkland
01-09-2009, 06:26 PM
I had 5 out of 6 credits credit.:banana: Thanks for the crazy credits. Great way to start off the new year. Happy Birthday SR! Off to do some more offers.

mollyeilis
01-09-2009, 07:05 PM
For the Eversave quiz, was there a place to put your email address?

hayloburger
01-09-2009, 07:29 PM
ok, guys, I have a questions.
I just took an OTX survey. It should have credited at the top of the hour. It hasn't yet (it's 25 minutes after)....I am waiting for it to do credit, because I want to clear cookies and do some offers. Can I clear cookies now? Will I lose the OTX if I do? Am I wasting time sitting here waiting for an OTX that may never credit? Do I need to count my losses and clear cookies and get on the offers (I only have a few more hours until deadline)???
Thanks in advance for any insight!

aknight373
01-09-2009, 08:08 PM
The worldwinner how did you guys get credit for that one ?

cuppycakemom
01-09-2009, 08:31 PM
Well, 2/7 here, but it's better than 0 fer! You all must just know the tricks ;) Gotta get the girls ready for bed, so there will be no more trying for me.

Good luck all, and happy birthday SR!:sunshine2:

marcymajor
01-09-2009, 08:35 PM
hey hayloburger - the same thing happened to me too with otx. finished it about 6:40 and no credit either. what a bummer.:cry:

juliokirkland
01-09-2009, 08:38 PM
hey hayloburger - the same thing happened to me too with otx. finished it about 6:40 and no credit either. what a bummer.:cry:

ok, guys, I have a questions.
I just took an OTX survey. It should have credited at the top of the hour. It hasn't yet (it's 25 minutes after)....I am waiting for it to do credit, because I want to clear cookies and do some offers. Can I clear cookies now? Will I lose the OTX if I do? Am I wasting time sitting here waiting for an OTX that may never credit? Do I need to count my losses and clear cookies and get on the offers (I only have a few more hours until deadline)???
Thanks in advance for any insight!

Me three. Finished it over an hour and half ago and nothing.

MdCaterer
01-09-2009, 08:41 PM
The worldwinner how did you guys get credit for that one ?

It says that I can't upgrade because of the state I live in!

askomsky
01-09-2009, 08:43 PM

It sounds like maybe the update is late running, I've had that happen before with SM survey's somehow it just gets "stuck" when quite a few are in the same boat. Just a guess...

lanny76
01-09-2009, 08:59 PM

same here :( no credit for my OTX either; thot it would credit at 3, and hasn't yet

marcymajor
01-09-2009, 09:03 PM
don't u think this is a little strange that 4 of us took otx surveys and did not get credit. makes me wonder what is going on?:confused:

speechteachri
01-09-2009, 09:09 PM
Me three. Finished it over an hour and half ago and nothing.

don't u think this is a little strange that 4 of us took otx surveys and did not get credit. makes me wonder what is going on?:confused:

Make that 5 of us. I've never NOT had an OTX credit for me...even though I don't do them all that often.

fourfoxesinpa
01-09-2009, 09:23 PM
I just finished my OTX so too early to know if it'll credit but my SM survey that I did around 7:30 didn't credit on the hour. I know my cookies were cleared and I've never had an issue with the SM survey not crediting. Something must be up.

kimntrent
01-09-2009, 09:39 PM
Add me to the otx not crediting list. I try to get at least that or the other survey each day and I was bummed when I did it at 2:30 pst and still hadn't seen it.

aknight373
01-09-2009, 09:42 PM
Same here... no otx credit here either

MdCaterer
01-09-2009, 09:48 PM
Finished mine (OTX Survey) right around 8:11 so we will see if mine credits! I hope it does the rest of the offers have been giving me fits :)

Soccer Princess
01-09-2009, 10:07 PM
I'm only 1/7 so far :(

fourfoxesinpa
01-09-2009, 10:09 PM
I just finished my OTX so too early to know if it'll credit but my SM survey that I did around 7:30 didn't credit on the hour. I know my cookies were cleared and I've never had an issue with the SM survey not crediting. Something must be up.

Bummer - no OTX or SM credit. :computer:

kimntrent
01-09-2009, 10:14 PM
hopefully Tricia will be able to see that something is wrong with otx

shmily1
01-09-2009, 10:16 PM
I haven't gotten credit for anything from later this afternoon. I did three offers and an OTX.

MdCaterer
01-09-2009, 10:18 PM
My OTX survey did not credit either, maybe later tonight. I checked out the Microsoft offer but did not get credit. I did not download any trials as I am planning to make a purchase at Staples. But I didn't see anywhere to really input any info for credit...did I miss something?

PSL1013
01-09-2009, 10:23 PM
Add me to the list that didn't get the OTX credit...I thought it really strange because I never have a problem with it not crediting.

mollyeilis
01-09-2009, 10:37 PM
My OTX survey did not credit either, maybe later tonight. I checked out the Microsoft offer but did not get credit. I did not download any trials as I am planning to make a purchase at Staples. But I didn't see anywhere to really input any info for credit...did I miss something?

I just clicked around, one of the clicks opened another window, I clicked around there...and it credited.

Count me as another who didn't get the OTX to credit. The whole concept of me getting an OTX at all is brand new to me, so I cannot say that they always credit for me (since I rarely get them, let alone finish them), but I did finish it.

So there's something troubling me about the OTX, and it's the eversave offer I did an hour, hour and a half before it. Since the end of OTX involves eversave, I'm wondering if that had anything to do with it. I did clear cookies, cache, and history, and I'm on a Mac so I generally don't have to do much else. BUT when I turned up the sound for the OTX survey I took, there was a "cricket" noise in the background. Later, DS was using starfall (on a different browser), and he needed the sound on, and the cricket noise was still there. I can't find where it's coming from, and I have a feeling I'm going to need to restart things. Before the cricket noise, there was music coming from one of the pages that popped up during an offer.

Anyway, it's a whole group of WEIRDNESS, and I wonder if it's all connected.

Anyone else try to get or actually get the Eversave trivia offer, and then not have OTX credit (despite clearing cookies etc in between)?

askomsky
01-09-2009, 10:39 PM
I just clicked around, one of the clicks opened another window, I clicked around there...and it credited.

Count me as another who didn't get the OTX to credit. The whole concept of me getting an OTX at all is brand new to me, so I cannot say that they always credit for me (since I rarely get them, let alone finish them), but I did finish it.

So there's something troubling me about the OTX, and it's the eversave offer I did an hour, hour and a half before it. Since the end of OTX involves eversave, I'm wondering if that had anything to do with it. I did clear cookies, cache, and history, and I'm on a Mac so I generally don't have to do much else. BUT when I turned up the sound for the OTX survey I took, there was a "cricket" noise in the background. Later, DS was using starfall (on a different browser), and he needed the sound on, and the cricket noise was still there. I can't find where it's coming from, and I have a feeling I'm going to need to restart things. Before the cricket noise, there was music coming from one of the pages that popped up during an offer.

Anyway, it's a whole group of WEIRDNESS, and I wonder if it's all connected.

Anyone else try to get or actually get the Eversave trivia offer, and then not have OTX credit (despite clearing cookies etc in between)?

IMHO no the eversave from OTX really doesn't have an effect on eversave type offers. I've never had a problem with them both and I do OTX almost everyday with no problems.
As for the cricket noise I have no clue! lol

MdCaterer
01-09-2009, 10:40 PM

THANK YOU!! I will try again.

Actually, I did try the Eversave offer but it did not credit either and it was before the OTX survey so who knows!

speechteachri
01-09-2009, 10:48 PM
I tried 2 offers and OTX survey between around 5:30 or so and 7:30 or so. No credit for any of them. Oh well.

spring
01-09-2009, 10:57 PM
I'm another one whose OTX didn't credit, despite using CCleaner prior to using it. Very strange.

chipndale
01-09-2009, 10:57 PM
Keeping my fingers crossed that the 2 offers I tried will credit at the top of this hour. I just finished a really really long survey and I haven't had alot of time to try offers today.

aknight373
01-09-2009, 11:04 PM
What is very weird for me is i tried all the offers and the otx and not one thing credited for me. I even tried it on two computers.. i just thought that was weird, i have never ever had that happen to me before

memanana
01-09-2009, 11:11 PM
add me to the no credit for OTX yet

OhMari
01-09-2009, 11:22 PM
I sure did not have any luck with the Birthday Crazy credits.
I think I got 2.
But Happy Birthday Sunshine, sorry I couldn't do better.

missymouse
01-09-2009, 11:22 PM
I finished my OTX survey at 9:01 and have not received credit yet. So I am another one who did the OTX without credit. Maybe there is a glitch and we will all see the credit tomorrow.

Weluvdisny
01-10-2009, 12:00 AM
Ixnay on the OTX for me too. And count me in as getting nothing to credit for me tonight. Just the fruit roll up offer that is not part of the CC.

Oh well, I got 2 to work last night so at least I got something.

It was fun while it lasted!:sunshine:

~Kathie
01-10-2009, 12:16 AM
I'm only 1/7 so far :(

Consider yourself lucky. Nothing credited for me including the OTX. :computer:

fanofree
01-10-2009, 12:22 AM
I got 2 of 8. I didn't try an OTX - my frustration level is too high on Fridays to subject myself to that!

bartleby1
01-10-2009, 09:28 AM
I did get an OTX (but I did mine early yesterday) and the One Season to credit. For some reason, I've stopped getting credit for any of the normal freebie offers that go through the multiple pages of yes/no questions. I've tried everything. I even went and tried a few on another site:eek: but they didn't credit there either. I'm guessing that my ip address has been flagged because cookies don't seem to be a problem. I can only get credit for the offers that are a little different, like the One Season offer now. Definitely a bummer. I'm wondering if my ip addy has been flagged forever or just for a certain period of time.

mmm611
01-10-2009, 09:28 AM
I'm another one who didn't get credit for my OTX last night. I'm currently debating whether I should clear cookies so I can try an offer or two or wait till later in the hopes that they're just really late because of a system glitch. I think I'm inclined to wait for now, since it seems like there may be a system glitch that's preventing credits from coming through.

I think I might wait till at least I see somebody else get credit for something at least!

fourfoxesinpa
01-10-2009, 10:24 AM
I'm another one who didn't get credit for my OTX last night. I'm currently debating whether I should clear cookies so I can try an offer or two or wait till later in the hopes that they're just really late because of a system glitch. I think I'm inclined to wait for now, since it seems like there may be a system glitch that's preventing credits from coming through.

I think I might wait till at least I see somebody else get credit for something at least!

I was thinking the same thing - I didn't get credit for my SM or OTX survey and if I clear cookies, then any chance of getting credit could be gone? So, I'll chill until later today and see if there's any credit or news.

shmily1
01-10-2009, 10:29 AM
I would think it would be more of a system glitch than an IP being flagged since there are so many of us that aren't getting credits. Hopefully in a little bit they will all flow through and we'll be happy to have some credits!

arob414
01-10-2009, 10:45 AM
Okay, I must be dumb, but I never could figure out what to do with Microsoft Tools. I looked all over the site and the popup.

mmm611
01-10-2009, 10:46 AM
I was thinking the same thing - I didn't get credit for my SM or OTX survey and if I clear cookies, then any chance of getting credit could be gone? So, I'll chill until later today and see if there's any credit or news.

My thoughts exactly. I wonder if there was just too much traffic last night on the site? I know the other night when we were looking for the present, so many people couldn't get it to credit no matter how hard they tried for the longest time. I wonder if this is the same thing.

lanny76
01-10-2009, 11:30 AM
nice post on the other thread I want to second - about these crazy credits being a morale booster, how true!! so much fun to see things credit well, and it does seem to me that things credit really well for me during crazy credits - for the most part! so thanks!:sunshine2:

missymouse
01-10-2009, 11:55 AM
Did anyone who didn't get an OTX credit wake up to find it there today? I was hoping that they would show up but mine didn't. I tried doing another OTX this morning but it is giving me the message that I have to wait for 10hours.

marcymajor
01-10-2009, 11:58 AM
no, mine wasn't there either. not the way i wanted to start my day.:computer:

~Kathie
01-10-2009, 11:58 AM
Did anyone who didn't get an OTX credit wake up to find it there today? I was hoping that they would show up but mine didn't. I tried doing another OTX this morning but it is giving me the message that I have to wait for 10hours.

I wasa ex[pecting mine to be there but nothing yet!

speechteachri
01-10-2009, 12:19 PM

Unfortunately...no. My record this time around was 0/3, and that's for OTX and 2 offers others were getting credit for. Oh well. I don't generally do offers anymore because they most often don't credit for me, so it was worth a try anyway. No biggie. The OTX though still puzzles me.

bartleby1
01-10-2009, 12:41 PM
I would think it would be more of a system glitch than an IP being flagged since there are so many of us that aren't getting credits. Hopefully in a little bit they will all flow through and we'll be happy to have some credits!

Oh, I agree with the OTX. Seems like no one got credit for the OTX that did it late in the day. (I did mine early and DID get credit). Sounds like some kind of glitch happened last night.

I personally think that it is my IP addy that is preventing credit for the freebie yes/no type offers. I havent' been able to get those to credit in about 3 weeks regardless of what I try. I don't think that is part of a glitch since others have successfully completed them.

mollyeilis
01-10-2009, 01:27 PM
Okay, I must be dumb, but I never could figure out what to do with Microsoft Tools. I looked all over the site and the popup.

Just looking around is all any of us, as far as I have read, did, clicking and such, and some (including me) got credit for doing just that. So there was nothing to actually do.

mollyeilis
01-10-2009, 01:35 PM
I did get an OTX (but I did mine early yesterday) and the One Season to credit. For some reason, I've stopped getting credit for any of the normal freebie offers that go through the multiple pages of yes/no questions. I've tried everything. I even went and tried a few on another site:eek: but they didn't credit there either. I'm guessing that my ip address has been flagged because cookies don't seem to be a problem. I can only get credit for the offers that are a little different, like the One Season offer now. Definitely a bummer. I'm wondering if my ip addy has been flagged forever or just for a certain period of time.

But bartelby did get an OTX to credit earlier in the day, but sounds like s/he didn't do any normal offers at all. So the OTX glitch wasn't a factor there.

Bartelby, are you using all of your email addresses? I personally have, gosh, well, a few. Each one for a different part of my personality, LOL. Might not be IP, but that they recognize your address?

I forgot until just now that even if we were to figure out the OTX problem (my cricket sound problem last night, it turned out, was due to a funny WDW "lies" site and nothing to do with this) enough to really go "aha! that's it!" there's nothin' we can do about it, since we've been told that they don't respond to problems. Alas, oh well, v. v. sad.:cool:

juliokirkland
01-10-2009, 01:39 PM

Finished my SM last night and no credit this morning too. I also didn't receive any credit for the OTX i did yesterday. :(

lkturner
01-10-2009, 01:40 PM
No OTX credit for me. I had only 1 offer credit and no survey.

bartleby1
01-10-2009, 01:50 PM
Bartelby, are you using all of your email addresses? I personally have, gosh, well, a few. Each one for a different part of my personality, LOL. Might not be IP, but that they recognize your address?

Oh, I've created many new emails and done all the usual clearing cookies, etc. I've never had such a problem with offers before. I've done them fast, done them slow, left the last page open for an extra long time, everything I can think of. Like I said, I even tried offers on another site but that didn't help either. Surveys like OTX and SM credit fine. Shopping credits fine. So do offers that are not the "yes/no for a gazillion pages" type offers - so I don't think cookies are the problem. The freebie yes/no offers however haven't credited for me in probably about a month. I hate to just give up, but that's the point I'm at. I'm just going to stick with surveys for now and hope that at least the surveys pick up!

I hope the rest of you get your OTX credits from last night though!

askomsky
01-10-2009, 01:52 PM
I think we NEED to let the SR ladies get to their summit in Vegas and get settled in. As another poster said in another thread sometimes it happens and survey's (OTX & SM and sometimes credits) get "stuck" and SR has to eitehr manually post or push them through. Nothing is going to be done until they get a chance and since their either in transit or getting settled in, we just have to wait and see. Since most people are expeirencing the same problem it's more then likely a glitch and will be looked into when someone has a chance.

speechteachri
01-10-2009, 03:23 PM
I think we NEED to let the SR ladies get to their summit in Vegas and get settled in. As another poster said in another thread sometimes it happens and survey's (OTX & SM and sometimes credits) get "stuck" and SR has to eitehr manually post or push them through. Nothing is going to be done until they get a chance and since their either in transit or getting settled in, we just have to wait and see. Since most people are expeirencing the same problem it's more then likely a glitch and will be looked into when someone has a chance.

I agree. :)

lanny76
01-10-2009, 04:09 PM

you are so right!

arob414
01-10-2009, 04:12 PM
I agree. :)

Me, too. Since so many of us had trouble with stuff crediting, yesterday, it seems like a glitch. From a quick glance, it looks like things were going well for a lot of people then troubles started. Maybe down the road, when the Sunshine gang has time to catch their breath from the birthday and Las Vegas, we will some credits roll thru and won't that be beautiful.

lanny76
01-10-2009, 07:30 PM
And here they are - the missing OTX credits!!:D

arob414
01-10-2009, 08:04 PM
Yay!!! And, I had two more crazy credits to come thru, 3 out of 5. :clap:

marcymajor
01-10-2009, 08:17 PM
i got my otx survey credit from yesterday as well as my sm survey from this morning. so so happy.:D:cooldance:

fanofree
01-10-2009, 08:49 PM
I got 3 more from crazy credits! What a surprise! :clap:

shmily1
01-10-2009, 10:31 PM
I got my OTX from yesterday but that was all. Not my daily survey or my offers:confused:

T1nkrules
01-10-2009, 10:39 PM
Hooray! Thanks SR!!!! :thanks:

MY OTX from yesterday and three more crazy credits that were missing showed up today. Five out of seven plus OTX---not bad at all! :birthday4: Happy Birthday SR!!

speechteachri
01-10-2009, 10:46 PM
I got my OTX and the two offers I tried....Yay!:cooldance:

Soccer Princess
01-10-2009, 10:55 PM
I just got 3 more of my credits tonight! Nice little $2 bump I wasn't expecting! :)

~Kathie
01-11-2009, 01:10 AM
I got my OTX from yesterday but that was all. Not my daily survey or my offers:confused:

Friday to Sunday daily surveys credit on Monday. The survey company doesn't work on the weekends.

OhMari
01-12-2009, 08:03 AM
Was it announced who won the crazy credits?

faithhope
01-12-2009, 10:29 AM
I'm guessing the winner won't be chosen/announced until the sunshine crew return home... and even then it might take a day or two to catch up on everything.