PDA

View Full Version : OTX Surveys Credits

jtowner
01-09-2009, 11:43 PM
I never have a issue with OTX crediting 5 minutes after the hour, tonight I did mine and it did not credit, that was 3 hours ago. I am wondering if anyone had this technical problem today. Thanks for any help.

Jtowner

lanny76
01-10-2009, 12:11 AM
I never have a issue with OTX crediting 5 minutes after the hour, tonight I did mine and it did not credit, that was 3 hours ago. I am wondering if anyone had this technical problem today. Thanks for any help.

Jtowner

lots of us did - it's mentioned in the crazy credits chat thread; don't know why it is like this today

Iteach
01-10-2009, 12:13 AM
I did an OTX tonight and it did not credit at the top of the hour or 2nd hour either. I did clear cookies and have never not had an OTX credit. A lot of people did OTX surveys for crazy credits and several people posted that they did not get credit. Very unusual!

MindyMouse
01-10-2009, 10:24 AM
Same with me! I did one last night (friday) around 7pm. It never posted this morning. I tried to do another one, but my 24 hour time is not up yet!

Mindy

fourfoxesinpa
01-10-2009, 10:34 AM
There could also be a problem with the SM surveys crediting - I did one of those last night and never got credit for it either. I've never had an issue with the OTX or SM not crediting. Something's up. I'm just going to wait and see and not clear my cookies so I don't erase any chance of getting credit for what I did yesterday.

disneymomma
01-10-2009, 11:52 AM
I just finished both an otx and sm survey. I'll let you know if they credit in 15 minutes. If not, it will be the first time for me.

disneymomma
01-10-2009, 12:09 PM
Crap:( I didn't get credit for either survery....first time that's ever happened.
Don't waste your time on them today.

Love2Shop
01-10-2009, 12:54 PM
Crap:( I didn't get credit for either survery....first time that's ever happened.
Don't waste your time on them today.

Thanks for posting this. I just got my DS today, and was going to try for sm and otx. I don't want to waste my time if they may not credit. I wonder what's going on?:confused:

~Kathie
01-10-2009, 12:59 PM
Try anyway. There's always a chance you may get it.

There may be a glitch........we've had them before and the surveys credited a few days later. This may happen now.......or not.

If you get it....it's free money. :cooldance:

marcymajor
01-10-2009, 01:12 PM
if i were to try an otx survey later on today should i delete the cookies from last night and if i do that will i lose the credit for that survey? HELP.:confused:

lkturner
01-10-2009, 01:38 PM
Me too. No credit for OTX last night.

askomsky
01-10-2009, 01:54 PM
I think we NEED to let the SR ladies arrive at their conference in Vegas and get settled in. As stated by another poster sometimes these "glitches" happen and credits get "stuck". It's happened before with OTX, SM and offer credits. Since their out of town nothing can be done about it right now, I'm sure once they get settled in someone will take a look at it, and i'm sure they've been made aware of the problem.

lkturner
01-10-2009, 02:03 PM
I think we NEED to let the SR ladies arrive at their conference in Vegas and get settled in. As stated by another poster sometimes these "glitches" happen and credits get "stuck". It's happened before with OTX, SM and offer credits. Since their out of town nothing can be done about it right now, I'm sure once they get settled in someone will take a look at it, and i'm sure they've been made aware of the problem.

That sounds like a good idea! :)

marcymajor
01-10-2009, 02:08 PM
not to be too much of a pest but could someone answer my question about deleting cookies from last night's otx survey i took. :thanks:

missymouse
01-10-2009, 02:18 PM
not to be too much of a pest but could someone answer my question about deleting cookies from last night's otx survey i took. :thanks:

I think no one has answered because no one knows for sure. I would say use your best judgement. I would think that if it is a glitch than it is already in the cue so it would be safe to delete the cookies from last night, but I could very well be wrong about that.

If it is a cookie thing that hasn't already been counted I will be out also since my DH reset the computer to block cookies this morning. I keep telling him I need to have cookies and pop ups enabled but he is convinced that will let someone high jack the computer so he keeps changing it back.

marcymajor
01-10-2009, 02:31 PM
:thanks: for answering. the only reason i asked is because otx tracks by cookies and i really don't want to lose the 75 cents if i delete the cookies and don't get credit. again :thanks: and have a great day.:sunshine:

spring
01-10-2009, 07:02 PM
Check your credits, everyone. I just got credit for both yesterday's and today's OTX surveys, not to mention a couple of paid offers I did yesterday but didn't come through for the contest.:banana::banana::banana:

marcymajor
01-10-2009, 07:14 PM
i just checked mine and i got my otx from last night and my sm survey from this morning. things are definitely looking better.:cooldance::party:

juliokirkland
01-10-2009, 07:17 PM
thanks, got both of mine too.

fourfoxesinpa
01-10-2009, 07:20 PM
How very nice to see them. Now, off to clear cookies and try for the SM & OTX for today. :banana::banana::banana:

askomsky
01-10-2009, 07:22 PM
I braved it out and did my SM (well DH) and OTX earlier this afternoon figuring things were just backed up and it was so nice to see the bump just now!

mmm611
01-10-2009, 07:31 PM
Well, I got my OTX at least! Looks like the offer I did last night hasn't come though yet, but that's ok. I think I'm going to sit my OTX out today as I have to wait till after like 9 PM to try anyways.

mollyeilis
01-10-2009, 08:22 PM
Yay, didn't think that would happen! And it wasn't a cookie thing b/c I cleared 'em a few times last night after doing the offer. Interesting.

jakeandsophiesmom
01-10-2009, 08:31 PM
Yah! Both SM and OTX credited. Of course I had no worries and knew they would credit once the SR family had time to figure it out. Just had to have PATIENCE. Now we can all stop stressing over the .75 and just relax.

marcymajor
01-10-2009, 08:37 PM
you are so right and i guess i need to work harder on my new years resolution to have more patience.:D