PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Guy---Pending Credits Glitch

~Kathie
01-11-2009, 11:37 AM
Hi Kevin,

I have pending shopping credits in my account that should have credited yesterday and today (1-10 & 1-11). They are showing as still pending.

They have been pending in my account since Jan 1st & 2nd pending for 10 days since I am a SM.

I've been watching the BIg Board and there have been very few increases so I'm thinking this is happening across the board.......but then again....maybe not.

I know SR was/is having issues with the automatic creditor, but I wanted to bring this to your attention just in case you weren't aware of this glitch.

Thanks!

Hedy
01-11-2009, 11:39 AM
The Sunshine family is at the affiliate summit in Vegas, so my guess is that may be effecting the credits coming through.

~Kathie
01-11-2009, 11:54 AM
The Sunshine family is at the affiliate summit in Vegas, so my guess is that may be effecting the credits coming through.

Sorry....I knew Cindy and Tricia were there. Didn't think Kevin was. Figured he was holding down the fort. My mistake. You can delete this thread if you think it will add to their stress.

pbhall13
01-11-2009, 11:54 AM
I am thinking on the same line as you Kathie.......no one seems to have moved much on BB......I am sure once the SR family comes home they will fix it.

spring
01-11-2009, 02:00 PM
Hi Kevin,

I have pending shopping credits in my account that should have credited yesterday and today (1-10 & 1-11). They are showing as still pending.

They have been pending in my account since Jan 1st & 2nd pending for 10 days since I am a SM.

I've been watching the BIg Board and there have been very few increases so I'm thinking this is happening across the board.......but then again....maybe not.

I know SR was/is having issues with the automatic creditor, but I wanted to bring this to your attention just in case you weren't aware of this glitch.

Thanks!
Kathie......can't believe you have shopping credits, lol!:rotfl: Actually, the same is true for me (however it's a very small amount). I just figured it would all be taken care of after the conference. I think Tricia is speaking today. Hoorah for her!

SunshineGuy
01-12-2009, 08:55 AM

Well....some of the sunshine family is in vegas. Others have to stay home and watch the kids. One of us gets to go to fancy parties. One of us does laundry. One of us gets to meet all the people. One of us works on the site.

but i am not bitter. :)

i have been working on a few things on the site and did break this on Friday afternoon. Didn't realize it. I usually wait for SunshineGirl to tell me to check the forums cause I am lazy. But I do see it is broken now and fixed it yesterday. Should have paid everything out last night.

sorry about that. i will keep a closer eye on the forums while i break (i mean work on) things.

3dog2kidmom
01-12-2009, 09:00 AM
I think Tricia is speaking today. Hoorah for her!

That's right... can't wait to hear from her how it went!!

askomsky
01-12-2009, 09:08 AM
lol, no I don't hear any bitterness! j/k!

Thanks for getting it taken care of!

~Kathie
01-12-2009, 10:33 AM
Mine did pay out last night........thanks Kevin!! :D

ligrumpygirl
01-12-2009, 12:47 PM
Well....some of the sunshine family is in vegas. Others have to stay home and watch the kids. One of us gets to go to fancy parties. One of us does laundry. One of us gets to meet all the people. One of us works on the site.

Is this like the 5 little piggies....one little piggie had roast beef and this little piggie had none! :rotfl:

amarazas
01-12-2009, 01:28 PM
Is this like the 5 little piggies....one little piggie had roast beef and this little piggie had none! :rotfl:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Thanks for the laugh!

chipndale
01-12-2009, 03:17 PM

Too funny!