PDA

View Full Version : 2Cents credits

jtowner
01-11-2009, 07:20 PM
I completed 2cents before 2pm today, and no credit yet. Does anyone know if there is a issue today with SM and OTX crediting. Thanks for any help.

Jtowner

PSL1013
01-11-2009, 07:44 PM
I did both the SM and OTX surveys back to back a couple of hours ago and I didn't get credit for either one yet? Strange, I wonder if they switched to crediting daily like the DS does? :confused:

mmm611
01-11-2009, 08:00 PM
There was an issue with these the other day. Tricia said it might be a few days before things were creditting houly again.

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=20835

I did do an OTX and completed it just after 11 this morning and received credit. I'm thinking maybe it's just backed up again.

PSL1013
01-11-2009, 08:05 PM
There was an issue with these the other day. Tricia said it might be a few days before things were creditting houly again.

http://www.sunshinerewardsforum.com/showthread.php?t=20835

I did do an OTX and completed it just after 11 this morning and received credit. I'm thinking maybe it's just backed up again.

thanks for the link...I wasn't on the forum at all last night and missed all this information.

PSL1013
01-11-2009, 08:09 PM
I completed 2cents before 2pm today, and no credit yet. Does anyone know if there is a issue today with SM and OTX crediting. Thanks for any help.

Jtowner

Both my SM and OTX surveys just credited, on the top of the second hour! :clap:

marcymajor
01-11-2009, 08:27 PM
congrats to you for getting your otx and sm survey credits.:party: i can't get a sm survey today to save my life and i have been trying since 9:30 this morning. tell me what your secret is and maybe you can pass it along to me so that i can get one too.:D

jtowner
01-11-2009, 08:50 PM
Thanks for all your reply, I am still waiting for my SM, but I am do the OTX and know that it should credit, later on. It is good to know where to come to get answers.

Jtowner

OhMari
01-11-2009, 11:08 PM
I was at the end of a SM survey for a movie preview.
It shut down and said "sorry" this survey is shutting down.
Never saw that message before.

marcymajor
01-12-2009, 08:47 PM
i have been trying all day to get my sm survey and i keep getting the same 1 option that i don't qualify for and when i check none of the above i get the sorry there are no new surveys available - try again tomorrow page. what is up with that?:confused: you would think after countless hours they would add at least 1 new survey i could possibly take. someone sprinkle some survey pixie dust on my 2 cents so that i can get my sm survey done. HELP.

3dog2kidmom
01-12-2009, 08:54 PM
i have been trying all day to get my sm survey and i keep getting the same 1 option that i don't qualify for and when i check none of the above i get the sorry there are no new surveys available - try again tomorrow page. what is up with that?:confused: you would think after countless hours they would add at least 1 new survey i could possibly take. someone sprinkle some survey pixie dust on my 2 cents so that i can get my sm survey done. HELP.

I hope I'm not out of line by saying this, but could we all PLEASE quit complaining about surveys today!? It's been established that Greenfield has issues, and that Tricia, Cindy, and Angie are out of town and can't do anything about it (if they even could!). And if I'm not mistaken, GF is probably at affiliate summit as well so they may not even be adding any new surveys.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but it seems like every single post I read is complaining about not getting surveys, not getting credits for surveys, or the like.

:(

spring
01-12-2009, 09:11 PM
I hope I'm not out of line by saying this, but could we all PLEASE quit complaining about surveys today!? It's been established that Greenfield has issues, and that Tricia, Cindy, and Angie are out of town and can't do anything about it (if they even could!). And if I'm not mistaken, GF is probably at affiliate summit as well so they may not even be adding any new surveys.

Sorry if this sounds harsh, but it seems like every single post I read is complaining about not getting surveys, not getting credits for surveys, or the like.

Thanks for the reminder, Shelly.:sunshine:

~Kathie
01-12-2009, 09:34 PM

I don't think you are out of line Shelley. We all need to be reminded once in a while. Thanks!!:thanks: :hugs:

askomsky
01-12-2009, 09:44 PM
I don't think your out of line either, that's how it was on Saturday when the SR ladies were in transit, every thread I read was basically the same. It does start to get aggravating AND as stated by SR, mods and OP's before, GF DOES read our forum. The more we complain they may decide it's just not worth it and pull it from SR, and we would all be lost if that would happen.

ligrumpygirl
01-12-2009, 10:14 PM
Thank you Shelly!!!!!

marcymajor
01-13-2009, 08:05 AM
just did a sm survey on movies and instead of getting the congrats screen this is what i got:
Unfortunately

We always want to provide you with the best survey taking experience, however we are currently experiencing some technical difficulties. We request you to try again after sometime.

just thought i would let everyone know that my 2 cents seems to be having problems this morning.

jl8595
01-13-2009, 08:27 AM

Not out of line AT ALL...I agree with you 110%.

It does start to get aggravating AND as stated by SR, mods and OP's before, GF DOES read our forum. The more we complain they may decide it's just not worth it and pull it from SR, and we would all be lost if that would happen.

Yes, they do read the forum and I know I'll be furious and disappointed if we lose our 3 daily survey opportunities because of the constant complaining. The reality is, the economy is tough and I'm guessing that companies will be dialing back their spending, which COULD impact the number of surveys available to all of us. For the folks that are struggling to get their 3 surveys a day, might I suggest taking a break and letting some survey time pass? In the past, when I'm getting few (or no) survey options, I take time off and typically come back a few weeks later to more options.

I feel like a broken record.

jnorth1007
01-13-2009, 08:57 AM
Thanks those of you who reminded others about the complaining. I understand the frustration but any threads that complain about issues we have no control over will be closed. It would be so much easier if we could just keep survey talk to the survey threads and then only discuss technical issues that can be reported to GF. We can't report issues with getting surveys or crediting problems. Thanks and this thread is closed.