PDA

View Full Version : Trouble Tickets

AtlantaNewf
08-08-2007, 09:04 PM
I'm trying to file a trouble ticket and when it gives me a list of companies to fill in, the company I'm looking for isn't there. What am I missing?

Ashley

m 'n c
08-08-2007, 09:06 PM
Can you give us some more information on which merchant you are trying to dispute a credit with. Some merchants will not allow you to dispute credits.

AtlantaNewf
08-08-2007, 09:21 PM
PetSmart, actually. It's not even in my pending and has been more than two weeks.

Thanks!

jnorth1007
08-08-2007, 09:22 PM
Did you use any coupons on the order?

AtlantaNewf
08-08-2007, 09:26 PM
On the first order, yes. On the second, no. The second order, though, has a few days until it's been 2 weeks.

Ashley

jnorth1007
08-08-2007, 09:27 PM
I would shoot Tricia a trouble ticket under the account question instead of request credit and let her know what happened and see if she can look at it.

SunshineGirl
08-08-2007, 09:57 PM
If it doesn't show up in your list, it means you didn't click on our link. :(

butterfly baby
08-09-2007, 01:40 AM
good morning!! this is my first go round with the posts so bare with me. I have a trouble ticket that is still saying submitted to merchant request credit...I have only been on here for a couple of months so im not sure how long it actually takes, but that was on 05232007 and nothing has changed..Ive submitted an email a few times but I havent recieved a response but i know u guys are busy and backed up with those requests. Pls tell me what to do thanks so much !!! Have a fantastic day!!

SunshineGirl
08-09-2007, 07:32 AM
good morning!! this is my first go round with the posts so bare with me. I have a trouble ticket that is still saying submitted to merchant request credit...I have only been on here for a couple of months so im not sure how long it actually takes, but that was on 05232007 and nothing has changed..Ive submitted an email a few times but I havent recieved a response but i know u guys are busy and backed up with those requests. Pls tell me what to do thanks so much !!! Have a fantastic day!!

Are you sending emails through the trouble ticket system or to the address on our Contact Us page?

Unfortunately, if we submitted it to the merchant and they haven't paid us, there isn't much left that we can do. :( What was it for?

butterfly baby
08-10-2007, 03:10 AM
it was for stuffed animals.com ...i see the great discount for this shopping under the super membes and concidered ordering from them again but im gona have to think twice about it now :-(

SunshineGirl
08-10-2007, 07:40 AM
it was for stuffed animals.com ...i see the great discount for this shopping under the super membes and concidered ordering from them again but im gona have to think twice about it now :-(

That's REALLY strange. We have NEVER had an order not credit through them. They are normally wonderful about automatically crediting. Have you had any problems before with getting shopping credits or other credits?