PDA

View Full Version : Is it a Technical problem if...my OTX

lkturner
01-14-2009, 10:23 PM
..survey keeps repeating the same survey over and over and over again? I get a survey about alcoholic beverages and if I qualify, I eventually get kicked out and asked if I want to try a new survey, and when I click yes, the same one starts up again. Sometimes, I get disqualified from the very beginning, and then after clicking ' new survey', it starts up again. This has been happening for over two days. I have had this same survey about 10 times at least. I have cleared cookies several times and it hasn't helped. What could be wrong?

askomsky
01-14-2009, 10:30 PM
..survey keeps repeating the same survey over and over and over again? I get a survey about alcoholic beverages and if I qualify, I eventually get kicked out and asked if I want to try a new survey, and when I click yes, the same one starts up again. Sometimes, I get disqualified from the very beginning, and then after clicking ' new survey', it starts up again. This has been happening for over two days. I have had this same survey about 10 times at least. I have cleared cookies several times and it hasn't helped. What could be wrong?

Isn't just you, happens to me too. I've cycled through several different ones of the same type.

Hedy
01-14-2009, 10:38 PM
It's not a technical issue, no.