PDA

View Full Version : The Children's Place great sales!

zoodoyle
01-16-2009, 09:40 AM
I love The Children's Place :love: They're having their monster sale, and on top of that, there is a 15% off coupon - makes for some great deals!! And with their flat rate $5 shipping, I will gladly pay that so I don't have to leave the house in this ridiculously cold weather!! I was able to buy lots of stuff for the kids next year :clap:

ShellChelle
01-16-2009, 10:25 AM
Thanks for the heads-up! As soon as I saw your post I jumped on the Children's Place website and placed a huge order for clothes --all on sale--for all three of my children...and by using the 15% discount I made out like a bandit!

I love a good sale...thanks again! :party:

Blessing and Miracle
01-16-2009, 01:57 PM
Oh, I hope I haven't missed out. Let me go look and see. :)

sweetiee
01-17-2009, 09:50 AM
My daughter has just moved up to the "big girl" section. She is no longer in the toddlers. :( I have always found TCP to run tight and narrow. Is that true in the upper girl sizes too? If I'm going to buy for next year I want to buy up a size. She stays pretty true to size for her age, so she will be 5 next winter, so I'm thinking of buying size 6 since I usually see them run tight. I wonder why some manufacturers run big and some run small.
I did see some cute sweat shirts and such. We always buy their jeans each year at the $11 each. Great deal! Thanks OP