PDA

View Full Version : Double Survey Credit

nicnik
01-16-2009, 03:06 PM
I received duplicate survey credits today & want to make sure that I don't get in trouble for hogging that extra 80c. I thought long & hard about my recent survey-taking and am sure that I don't have an uncredited survey in the last several months. I don't know where this credit came from so is there anything I should do to "return" the 80c? I just want to be sure that I don't get on anyone's bad list!

Thanks!

m 'n c
01-16-2009, 03:25 PM
No that is fine. This happens when you take a survey and it doesn't credit the next day which is normally those surveys that don't bring you back to SR upon completion.

nicnik
01-16-2009, 04:04 PM
I don't remember that happening recently, but as long as I know I won't get in trouble then I'll let it go & count my blessings that I'm one survey closer to a bonus this month! And as long as it doesn't happen again in the near future I'll trust that I'm not unknowingly breaking any laws. :p

(Thanks also for moving the thread, I couldn't really figure out where to put it).

mollyeilis
01-16-2009, 05:53 PM
nicnik, if you haven't already, may I suggest that you start a post in the Monthly Daily Survey thread, where you can post on "your page" each day what surveys you got, then update it the next day if you got credit for it (not everyone does it like that but I do b/c it helps me). That way there's no thought needed if you get another extra credit...you can just go back and see if there were any days you didn't get credit, and it might make you feel better. :)