PDA

View Full Version : Survey Credits from Weekend Posted

SunshineGirl
01-19-2009, 11:52 AM
And all that I can say is "wow"!! I hope some of you noticed nice jumps in your accounts. :)

bajam
01-19-2009, 12:03 PM
It sure is nice to see the jump. I am appreciative to have the extra credits in there. I have been working so hard to try and get to my cash out level since Christmas and this helped a bunch.

pbhall13
very nice surprise!!

disneymomma
Oh my, I have 3 credits for Sunday and I swear I only completed one. I had a few freeze-ups and technical problems so maybe that's it?:confused: Now I feel quilty..hehehe:blush:

Sunni
01-19-2009, 12:04 PM
Thanks Tricia! It was a good weekend for me! I love the jump in my account!

Thank you SR! :love:

fourfoxesinpa
01-19-2009, 12:07 PM
I have two credits from Friday and only 1 was completed...is that the Second Chance credit?

disney_girl
01-19-2009, 12:09 PM
Love the account jump!!!!

tarheelpat
01-19-2009, 12:09 PM
I also did not do extra surveys but have extra credits. Like Disney Mama, I had at least one survey that died in the middle and I also had a Super Member survey that didn't credit. Interestingly, I got a credit for Saturday when the only daily I did completed, said thanks and didn't return me to SR.

Extra survey credits never used to happen, but it seems like it does a couple times a month now. I always worry I did something wrong, but I really don't think I did. I try to look at these as make-up for ones that should have credited and didn't!:)

fourfoxesinpa
01-19-2009, 12:13 PM
AND the extra survey credit was added to the number of daily surveys completed in a month - I don't want to be dishonest and end up getting a bigger bonus than what I'm entitled to...

askomsky
01-19-2009, 12:18 PM
Thanks for the nice bump in my acct! I also ended up with 2 on Friday, I'll just take it as a missed one from sometime before??

sammielynn
01-19-2009, 12:19 PM
I had two on the 17th and two on the 12th. I'm lovin' it but don't want more than I deserve.

SunshineGirl
01-19-2009, 12:28 PM
I verified all of the numbers with Greenfield and they are legit. They said that some of them are from surveys that closed in the past. Some are surveys that completed but didn't return people to the SR page.

arob414
01-19-2009, 01:00 PM
Thanks, had 3 to credit. I wasn't sure about at least one because I wasn't taken back to the SR page. I had actually forgotten about it. Grateful to see the jump.

jl8595
01-19-2009, 01:19 PM
I verified all of the numbers with Greenfield and they are legit. They said that some of them are from surveys that closed in the past. Some are surveys that completed but didn't return people to the SR page.

Thanks for the bump up. I had a couple extra survey credits too and I'm thrilled. I had a couple surveys in December that completed and didn't return me to SR, so I was hopeful they'd come through in January...looks like they did. Yippee!! :cooldance:

speechteachri
01-19-2009, 01:38 PM
OK, I posted in the secon chance thread about being confused about 2 extra credits in my account. I should have read this thread first. I guess they must be from surveys that didn't credit in the past or didn't get me back to SR at the end. As long as they are legit, I love seeing the extra bump in my account!

Thanks!:)

jjskribs
01-19-2009, 01:49 PM
It is nice to see the "extra" but I got credited for 2 surveys on Saturday and 2 on Sunday when I know I only did one each day. I have a hard enough time getting one a day. I really don't think I had anything that hadn't credited in the past month so I am confused about the extra credit.

ligrumpygirl
01-19-2009, 01:58 PM
I will take somebody's extra credit...I did two over the weekend and only got credit for one. Hey that's ok...it's one more than I did last month :rotfl:

Alice28
01-19-2009, 02:02 PM
I've been on a survey rampage the last few days- I did get 3 credits for the 3 surveys I did this weekend, plus a few OTX and SM surveys too. Love the Monday bump!!!!!:clap:

lanny76
01-19-2009, 02:45 PM
boy wish I had gotten the 2 missing credits I haven't gotten from surveys completed recently, but nice that others did!

3darlings
01-19-2009, 03:49 PM
Oh my, I have 3 credits for Sunday and I swear I only completed one. I had a few freeze-ups and technical problems so maybe that's it?:confused: Now I feel quilty..hehehe:blush:

Same here. I didn't even think I got thru one and I got credit for 3! Hopefully it isn't going to cause a problem.

Tiggerific711
01-19-2009, 04:37 PM
I'm thrilled! I had 5 surveys that didn't credit this month after getting the SR congrats page. I got 4 extra survey credits for the weekend! :banana: I may make the middle bonus after all!

:thanks: SR!

Blessing and Miracle
01-19-2009, 05:58 PM

I, too, have 3 credits. I had quite a few technical problems as well. I guess some of them paid off as I was determined to get all of my surveys for the weekend.

It feels really good to be back in the swing of things.:)