PDA

View Full Version : Baubles, Bling and Things

PSL1013
08-10-2007, 11:24 AM
I'm having trouble adding more than one item to the cart and the "continue shopping" button isn't working for me? :confused:

SunshineGirl
08-10-2007, 11:26 AM
I'll buzz Cindy.

sunshinecindy
08-10-2007, 12:11 PM
I have my partner working on that. This happened one other time to us. Have no idea why it does that. Thanks for your patience.

jnorth1007
08-10-2007, 12:28 PM
I will wait a little while then to go on my spree: 12% back????????????? Really guys you are killing me, actually Brandon is the one who will be killing me when he gets the Visa bill :rotfl: but I do love my bath stuff.

PSL1013
08-10-2007, 12:34 PM
I have my partner working on that. This happened one other time to us. Have no idea why it does that. Thanks for your patience.

I was the one who attempted to order and couldn't but I tired something and switched from Firefox to IE and now the continue shopping button is working but I still wasn't able to add another item...it just increased the quantity of what was already in the cart. I will be patient, have to wait for the funds to transfer into my paypal account anyway. :cooldance:

sunshinecindy
08-10-2007, 01:50 PM
I'll let you guys know when its fixed, seems that paypal is having some trouble with it, and they are working on it now. On another note, buy wine, thats what I'm gonna do. LOL

JillyFish
08-10-2007, 01:58 PM
Cindy..... Is the sugar scrub still available in lemon or mint? Or are you out of those right now?

sunshinecindy
08-10-2007, 02:44 PM
Cindy..... Is the sugar scrub still available in lemon or mint? Or are you out of those right now?

Yes, we have both. I'm not sure what is going on with the site, but its showing some weird fragrances for the sugar scrubs. I definately have lemon, peppermint and eucalyptus spearmint.

sunshinecindy
08-10-2007, 02:52 PM
My partner and Network solutions are now working on fixing all this, she should have it done by 4:00 so if you can wait till then to put your order in, would be great.

sunshinecindy
08-10-2007, 04:39 PM
Its a go, all fixed. Have fun shopping.

TIAMOMMA
08-10-2007, 08:02 PM
I've been wanting to try the lemon scrub but I don't have a paypal account, how can I order? Your shipping prices are fantastic by the way!

bbangel
08-10-2007, 08:40 PM
You can still use paypal, just do a one time cc payment

TIAMOMMA
08-10-2007, 08:44 PM
You can still use paypal, just do a one time cc payment

Thanks! So I don't need to set up a paypal account? There's an option for a "one time cc payment"?

bbangel
08-10-2007, 08:48 PM
Thanks! So I don't need to set up a paypal account? There's an option for a "one time cc payment"?

Should be you just don't log in to paypal and should be able to pay normally

sunshinecindy
08-10-2007, 09:23 PM
As an added reward, you guys can go to the site and see me. Just go to the page that talks about me and the other cindy. I'm the tall one.

JillyFish
08-11-2007, 11:02 AM
As an added reward, you guys can go to the site and see me. Just go to the page that talks about me and the other cindy. I'm the tall one.

Wow Cindy....a financial genius???? Who knew?!? :rotfl:

Okay, I placed my order. Hope I did it right. I had to use a different email address than my SR one because of dumb Paypal. So I put "Sunshine Rewards member" and my SR email in the special instructions section. Is that right?

Can't wait to get my order! :sunshine2:

speechteachri
08-11-2007, 02:22 PM
HELP!!!!

I just placed an order and I didn't see the place to put in my SR e-mail address for the 12% back!!! I expected to see it on the next screen, but when I clicked on it it just said payment complete.

What should I do??

mseg16222
08-11-2007, 05:41 PM
I loved the stuff I have ordered from here.

TIAMOMMA
08-11-2007, 07:21 PM
HELP!!!!

I just placed an order and I didn't see the place to put in my SR e-mail address for the 12% back!!! I expected to see it on the next screen, but when I clicked on it it just said payment complete.

What should I do??

I was about to place an order but I'm using a credit card, so where do I note that I'm a SR member? I didn't see any comment section on the credit card info page. I wanna smell lemony!!!

sunshinecindy
08-11-2007, 07:43 PM
Wow Cindy....a financial genius???? Who knew?!? :rotfl:

Okay, I placed my order. Hope I did it right. I had to use a different email address than my SR one because of dumb Paypal. So I put "Sunshine Rewards member" and my SR email in the special instructions section. Is that right?

Can't wait to get my order! :sunshine2:

Yes, thats exacty where it goes. Good job.

sunshinecindy
08-11-2007, 07:44 PM
HELP!!!!

What should I do??

I'm sure I'll find you. LOL

speechteachri
08-11-2007, 08:20 PM
I'm sure I'll find you. LOL

Thanks Cindy!!

TIAMOMMA
08-12-2007, 02:23 PM
Cindy,

I placed an order this morning and placed "SR" member in the special instructions on paypal but am concerned you may not have received that because I just ordered with DisneyVacationScents and Tiffany didn't see my special instruction in my paypal order to her.

Did it show up on the order? Thanks!

sunshinecindy
08-12-2007, 08:33 PM
Cindy,

I placed an order this morning and placed "SR" member in the special instructions on paypal but am concerned you may not have received that because I just ordered with DisneyVacationScents and Tiffany didn't see my special instruction in my paypal order to her.

Did it show up on the order? Thanks!

No, it didn't show up, but I got it and got your credit. Thanks for letting me know.

sunshinecindy
08-13-2007, 09:30 AM
All your orders will be going out this afternoon and because I like all of you, as an added bonus, I will be including a lufta pad with the sugar scrubs which make it even better for scrubbing with.

JillyFish
08-13-2007, 09:57 AM
All your orders will be going out this afternoon and because I like all of you, as an added bonus, I will be including a lufta pad with the sugar scrubs which make it even better for scrubbing with.

Gee...thanks Cindy!! :)
I can't wait to get it....my feet are SO rough!!!! :blush:

PSL1013
08-13-2007, 10:05 AM
Save some for me!!!!!.....I'm still waiting for my funds to be transfered to my Paypal account before I place my order!! Hopefully it will show up today sometime? :rotfl:

TIAMOMMA
08-13-2007, 10:39 AM

Cool beans!!!! Thanks Cindy!

JillyFish
08-13-2007, 03:30 PM
Woo Hoo!!! Got my credit!!! :cooldance:

Thanks!

mjjmbnmm
08-13-2007, 03:40 PM
got my credit, can't wait to try it.

speechteachri
08-13-2007, 03:49 PM

Aww shucks...thanks Cindy! I got my crtedit today...thanks for that too!

LuvMyBoys
08-14-2007, 12:18 PM
Does anyone know what the shipping charge is on the small ($19.99) gift basket? I don't see it on the site. :confused:

sunshinecindy
08-14-2007, 12:26 PM
Does anyone know what the shipping charge is on the small ($19.99) gift basket? I don't see it on the site. :confused:

You will need to put the zipcode in cause we do actual shipping charge, we don't put any extra for handling in our charges like a lot of sites do. Just act like you are ordering, it will tell you,

PSL1013
08-14-2007, 01:04 PM
Cindy, I just placed my order and I put my email address in the paypal special instructions, hopefully you will be able to see it, can't wait to receive it! :)

PSL1013
08-14-2007, 03:48 PM
Cindy, I just placed my order and I put my email address in the paypal special instructions, hopefully you will be able to see it, can't wait to receive it! :)

WOW, that was the fastest shopping credit I ever got!! Thanks! :love:

jnorth1007
08-14-2007, 05:31 PM
Hey Cindy, will the tart warmers count for the 12% back???

sunshinecindy
08-14-2007, 05:33 PM
Hey Cindy, will the tart warmers count for the 12% back???

Yep, for as long as our promotion is going, then it will be cut back to 6%.

jnorth1007
08-14-2007, 05:39 PM
Well lets get this order going LOL! Im ready for my tart warmers. I just got the email that my tarts are on the way so now I just need my warmers. I hadnt even considered the 12% back. Well now, hmmmm, I think I need more scrub too.

arob414
08-14-2007, 05:51 PM
Yep, for as long as our promotion is going, then it will be cut back to 6%.

Great, can't wait to see them.

PSL1013
08-20-2007, 12:53 PM
Just received my peppermint scrub (haven't tried this yet) and the body mist in Ocean Mist scent...which smells sooooo good. I'm going to love this! Thank you! :love:

sunshinecindy
08-20-2007, 01:01 PM
I'm glad you liked it. Did they arrive ok, no leaking or anything?

PSL1013
08-20-2007, 01:09 PM
I'm glad you liked it. Did they arrive ok, no leaking or anything?

The bag was starting to rip a bit and I noticed the scubs cap was a tiny bit loose but no leaking from either item. I keep sniffing my arms where I sprayed that Ocean Mist....love this scent! :love:

mjjmbnmm
08-20-2007, 03:31 PM
I recieved mine today and the top on one was cracked and was leaking out, not to bad though.

sunshinecindy
08-20-2007, 04:40 PM
I've been having trouble with some new sealers that I purchased. Did you scrub have a pink on top/white underneath sealer on it? It may have got stuck up under the lid. Let me know. I am not happy with this new companies seals at all, this is to prevent the leaking.

mjjmbnmm
08-20-2007, 05:42 PM
there's pink writing on top and all white on the bottom.

sunshinecindy
08-20-2007, 06:07 PM
there's pink writing on top and all white on the bottom.

Was it attached to the rim of the jar or had it lifted off?

mjjmbnmm
08-20-2007, 09:22 PM
it had fallen off

pattip03
08-21-2007, 12:10 AM
Hey Cindy -
I received my scrub today, it did leak a little. :( The liner was not sealed (white on side facing scrub, pink writing on other). I had to rinse off container with a little soap on my hands to wipe off the oil. It smells so good!!!! I had errands to run and had to grab a bite to eat with my husband before I could use it. Now I'm gonna soak my feet and pamper ME! Thanks for the little loofahs. :cooldance:

TIAMOMMA
08-21-2007, 08:52 AM
Am I missing the link for 12% back or has this ended? :cry: I need to order two of the purple tart warmers before they are out. Do you have two of these left Cindy?

jnorth1007
08-21-2007, 08:56 AM
looks like the regular 6% is back

Soccer Princess
08-21-2007, 04:52 PM
Oh no--- I thought the 12% was until the end of the month? Maybe it can come back as 12% until the end of the month for SM's? :) Pretty pleasE! lol

arob414
08-21-2007, 05:08 PM
Got my credit, thank you very much. A very nice surprise.

sunshinecindy
08-21-2007, 05:10 PM
Oh no--- I thought the 12% was until the end of the month? Maybe it can come back as 12% until the end of the month for SM's? :) Pretty pleasE! lol

I actually had to convince my business partner to even let me do this for the time that it ran. She is gone right now, but I will talk to her about doing another special for you guys at some point. I know that we have some really neat things that we will be putting on the site for Christmas, so that may be a good time.

sunshinecindy
08-21-2007, 05:12 PM
Am I missing the link for 12% back or has this ended? :cry: I need to order two of the purple tart warmers before they are out. Do you have two of these left Cindy?

Did you put your order in today for these?

jnorth1007
09-10-2007, 07:56 PM
Ughhhh I need to order some stuff and I cant wait till Christmas ROFL. I will have to be happy with what I can get. I used the last of my sugar scrub yesterday. I have been using this stuff everynight since I got my sunburn. It exfoliates off the dead skin and puts oils back into the skin so nomore will peel. I love it. The only thing that peeled was my forehead and I didnt use it on there ROFL. BTW, Cindy, Brandon BROKE one of my tart warmers. He ran into the desk and knocked it right off I almost killed him. Luckily I got two from you or I would be up a creek.

sunshinecindy
09-10-2007, 07:59 PM
Ughhhh I need to order some stuff and I cant wait till Christmas ROFL. I will have to be happy with what I can get. I used the last of my sugar scrub yesterday. I have been using this stuff everynight since I got my sunburn. It exfoliates off the dead skin and puts oils back into the skin so nomore will peel. I love it. The only thing that peeled was my forehead and I didnt use it on there ROFL. BTW, Cindy, Brandon BROKE one of my tart warmers. He ran into the desk and knocked it right off I almost killed him. Luckily I got two from you or I would be up a creek.

Don't know how quick you need it, but I can take it to Disney later this month when I see you there to save the shipping. Glad you like it, its our biggest seller on the net and in the store.

jnorth1007
09-10-2007, 08:10 PM
Hey BTW, I am arriving at Disney on 9/30. We are going to Epcot that day and have reservations at LeCellier at 5:30pm. Let me know where you will be so that we can meet up. I think I remember that you wont be there much after that day.

sunshinecindy
09-10-2007, 08:12 PM
Hey BTW, I am arriving at Disney on 9/30. We are going to Epcot that day and have reservations at LeCellier at 5:30pm. Let me know where you will be so that we can meet up. I think I remember that you wont be there much after that day.
I will be at the wine tasting the day of the 29th and spending the night, driving back home on the 30th. We can either hook up at the wine tasting, we'll be there till they kick us out, or breakfast on Sunday morning if you want. I'll PM you my cell number before we go.

jnorth1007
09-10-2007, 08:17 PM
Yeah do that cause I am not sure what time we are getting there yet. We may leave late on the afternoon of the 29th and then get a hotel outside of Disney for the night. OR we may be leaving middle of the night and arriving early am on the 30th. I think Breakfast is going to be our only option because I dont think we can get there early enough on the 29th.

jnorth1007
09-18-2007, 10:20 PM
I got my order today Cindy! Thanks so much. It seems that everything made it just fine although I haven't opened the containers of the scrub yet. I am getting ready to go bathe now and will open one of them. I'll let you how the seals are. Thanks for the spongue! YAY!!! Im addicted to scrub :rotfl:

sunshinecindy
09-19-2007, 08:08 AM
I taped them up just in case, thats usually how a lot of our fragrance bottles arrive too, so thought I better with all the problems we are having mailing items. Hope you like it all. I'm using the lemon now, thats my favorite...I think .lol

kimntrent
09-21-2007, 01:56 PM
Cindy

I am so excited I just orded 3 tart burners from you for xmas. Woo Hoo!

Kim

Hedy
10-08-2007, 11:25 PM
Any chance of a new Sunshine exclusive offer?

sunshinecindy
10-09-2007, 08:31 AM
Any chance of a new Sunshine exclusive offer?

Actually, we will probably have one. We are getting our Christmas line in order right now. We've had a ton of orders for baskets and thats keeping us busy.