PDA

View Full Version : World Winner Bejeweled 2 Offer: Urgent

jaime
01-21-2009, 03:38 PM
It pays 8 credits after you put $10 into the your account. Is it like Bingoville? I am very interested but don't want to be the first to give it a try! :o It says the offer pays when you upgrade with a credit card, is paypal okay?

missangie
01-21-2009, 04:05 PM
I have had a few people complete the offer and get credit. The offer description informs us that credit is issued when a credit card is entered. I'm going to assume that a credit card is required for this offer regardless of whether or not paypal is a payment option. The site looks like a lot of fun. There a tons of games to play and the variety is awesome. Hopefully you will hear from those few members who have taken advantage of this one. It really is a great offer if you enjoy online games!

jaime
01-21-2009, 06:10 PM
Thanks Missangie! I'm going to give it a shot!

Love2Shop
01-21-2009, 07:14 PM
I tried to sign up, but couldn't (I guess it's not allowed here in FL) but did play the free version. It's fun and if you want to complete the offer for credit I know they do accept Paypal.

jaime
01-21-2009, 08:04 PM
It already credited! I'm not sure how long it took to credit because I was too busy playing games!! :party:

What a great offer!

missangie
02-24-2009, 04:21 PM
This offer is back and has an increased payout!!! When you sign up to play at WorldWinner - Bejeweled 2 with a minimum deposit of $10.00 you can get a credit of $10.00. That's like signing up and playing for FREE!

Go check out WorldWinner Bejeweled 2 today. I don't know how long it will last!!!

UPDATE: I just tested this offer, and it credited immediately!! Well worth it. Sign up for a new account and deposit $10. They match your deposit giving you a total of $20.00 in game money. We reward you with $10.00 for signing up and making that first deposit. That means you get a fun account with 100's of games and come out $10.00 ahead. Woo Hoo!!

SunshineGirl
02-24-2009, 05:15 PM
Personally, I have always enjoyed the WorldWinner games. If you like games like the ones in our arcade, you will love WorldWinner. Same concepts but more games and better support.

missangie
02-24-2009, 06:19 PM
We've already been notified that this offer is expiring again. I knew it would go quickly. If you are considering giving this one a try, you might have until EOD tomorrow. The good ones always go FAST! I'd do it now!!

bbangel
02-24-2009, 06:24 PM
So glad I already made the leap then. I've sent out a message to those that I know are signed up under me for this one too. They can have fun and see a big increase in their accounts so hopefully that will be motivating!

fourfoxesinpa
02-24-2009, 06:40 PM
I signed up, deposited $10 and played a Hangman game but still don't see credit. I'm crossing my fingers that it does (perhaps on the top of the hour).

ETA: Credit on the top of the hour! :party:

mmm611
02-24-2009, 09:33 PM
I have a question for those who have done these type of offers before. Do they automatically charge you more once you lose all your money? I looked and I really like the arcade games on here. They have some of the ones I like on there and it looks like it has possibilities, but I want to make sure I understand what I'm getting myself into first.

Thanks!

arob414
02-24-2009, 10:32 PM
Bummer, I was all set to sign up and TN, also, doesn't allow this type of activity.

Iteach
02-24-2009, 10:58 PM
Does anyone know if the games are compatible with a MAC. I know sometimes they are and sometimes they aren't. Thanks

sammielynn
02-25-2009, 08:09 AM
Like Gay I was going to sign-up but you can't play in Tennessee. Rats.

mmm611
02-25-2009, 08:31 AM
Don't now about a mac, sorry.

I signed up last night, played a few games, and I'm still waiting on my credit. I'm hoping it's just delayed or stuck somewhere.

mmm611
02-25-2009, 08:38 AM
Just logged in via Firefox and saw this about Macs.

WorldWinner games use Active-X components that only work with Microsoft Internet Explorer version 6.0 and higher on personal computers running the Microsoft Windows operating system. At this time, WorldWinner currently does not support MacOS, WebTV, Firefox, Mozilla and Netscape. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Guess I need to switch to IE!

Kittykat
02-25-2009, 02:11 PM
I signed up last night, played a few games, and I'm still waiting on my credit. I'm hoping it's just delayed or stuck somewhere.

I'm wondering the same thing about mine, too.

Kittykat
02-25-2009, 08:15 PM
Bumping to see if anyone had a delayed credit for this one. It looks like most people's credited on the hour so I'm a bit worried since I signed up earlier today (around 11AM CT) and still no credit.

Anybody? :blush:

missangie
02-25-2009, 10:40 PM
Bumping to see if anyone had a delayed credit for this one. It looks like most people's credited on the hour so I'm a bit worried since I signed up earlier today (around 11AM CT) and still no credit.

Anybody? :blush:

You can open a trouble ticket, and I'll be happy to look into it for you.

Kittykat
02-25-2009, 10:57 PM
You can open a trouble ticket, and I'll be happy to look into it for you.

Thank you so much, Angie. :heart:

I opened one under "Account Questions" because there wasn't enough time elapsed to open a Credit Request. I hope I included all pertinant info!

mmm611
02-25-2009, 11:17 PM
I think my credit, if it's there, is still stuck somewhere as well.

I'll fill out a trouble ticket too. If you can't do anything about it, I understand.