PDA

View Full Version : PDF Solutions

missangie
01-22-2009, 05:31 PM
This is a very interesting offer. The price of this software download is very reasonable if you are in the market for a program that will allow you to create, edit, and print .pdf format documents. Check out PDF Solutions. The payout is $7.50. That's not bad when you can get the service/program for as low at $12 per year.

jakeandsophiesmom
01-22-2009, 06:35 PM
AAaaaahhhhhhhh! PDFs!! :rotfl: I'm up to my eyeballs in PDFs (and tifs and texts) everyday. Compared to the program we use at work, this is a steal! Hmm, now if I could find the scanner we use for a steal (it only costs about 40 grand) I would just start my own scanning biz!

mmm611
01-22-2009, 07:25 PM
AAaaaahhhhhhhh! PDFs!! :rotfl: I'm up to my eyeballs in PDFs (and tifs and texts) everyday. Compared to the program we use at work, this is a steal! Hmm, now if I could find the scanner we use for a steal (it only costs about 40 grand) I would just start my own scanning biz!

LOL....do you by chance work in a financial services firm? My accounting firm is making the transition to paperless this year and I totally hear you about pdf's!

jakeandsophiesmom
01-23-2009, 06:59 PM
LOL....do you by chance work in a financial services firm? My accounting firm is making the transition to paperless this year and I totally hear you about pdf's!

Nope, I actually work for a company that produces printers, faxes, etc (think X..x) and they just started getting into imaging. We just finished up a project for the local BMW plant, transitioning their medical records to paperless. I think we ended up with around 1.4 million images! It was like PDF's gone wild!:rotfl:
If I could afford to get all the equipment and programs needed I would seriously start up myself b/c there are so many companies that haven't gone paperless yet. Good luck with the transition!

toystoryduo
04-10-2009, 10:04 AM
Has anyone done this offer and downloaded the software? If so, did you get credit and was the software easy to use? My DH may be interested in something like this for work. Thanks!:sunshine:

julie007
04-12-2009, 12:05 PM
Does this also have the program to scan with it or just edit?