PDA

View Full Version : Where Is Everyone Today?

SunshineGirl
01-23-2009, 12:45 PM
It's so quiet!!!

jnorth1007
01-23-2009, 12:55 PM
I am here sick in bed reading posts and trying for my surveys.

sunshinecindy
01-23-2009, 12:59 PM
I'm here.

missangie
01-23-2009, 12:59 PM
I'm here--just a little too focused on good video! I thought I was really going to like my new screencast program, but now I'm starting to wonder!

jnorth1007
01-23-2009, 01:04 PM
Ummmm I doubt we are the big earners on SR so we better get some people in here to help us or else it is just an employee meeting and not a forum ROFL

SunshineGirl
01-23-2009, 01:11 PM
Ummmm I doubt we are the big earners on SR so we better get some people in here to help us or else it is just an employee meeting and not a forum ROFL

I was wondering if I accidentally posted this in the moderator's forum. LOL!

disney_girl
01-23-2009, 01:12 PM
I'm kind of here lol. Took DS to the Dr first thing this morning and he has croup. YUCK!! Last night was not fun!! I got my surveys in so maybe doing a few offers will make me feel better!:D

m4travels
01-23-2009, 01:13 PM
I miss you guys!!!

gpp2001
01-23-2009, 01:13 PM
I'm here - but I'm leaving soon - I have go run errands - I've been putting it off all week and I need to do them today!!

bbangel
01-23-2009, 01:18 PM
I'm here but should be working :rotfl:
Was trying for a survey but am having tech trouble.

pbhall13
01-23-2009, 01:18 PM
I am here, but have tons of stuff to do. Saide's bday party is tomorrow so I need to finish burning all the cd's that we made (I love to give these out at parties...so every year we have a record of what my girls favorite songs were).......also have to make cupcakes, finish laundry *ughhh, and try to find time to put together some goody bags!

m 'n c
01-23-2009, 01:21 PM
I'm trying to work and keep my intern out of my hair. He is driving me nuts. I'm trying to refresh every so often and see what's up.

I'm about to do a little comparison shopping. Champion and Bare Necessaties have Sports Bras on sale and I need some new ones.

askomsky
01-23-2009, 01:24 PM
I'm here just took a shower since I woke up late and went to the Y to workout after I dropped the girls off. Still need to dry my hair etc. BUT I'm also 400 pages into Eclipse :D I have some things that I haven't finished and I'm about to run out to do once I'm done my hair. Did get my DS in early this morning already

icartjetta
01-23-2009, 01:29 PM
I'm here, but my computer is down so I only have my iPhone to check in with, hopefully my computer will be fixed soon so I can get back to making free money!

Hedy
01-23-2009, 01:56 PM
I'm getting ready for my party tonight, so I'll be in and out.

dawgsgirl
01-23-2009, 02:18 PM
I'm ashamed to admit it, but I i have been hanging around the Disboard and the Undis. REAL interesting stuff going on around there the past couple of days. Not that you guys are boring or anything! :angel:

sabrina90744
01-23-2009, 02:19 PM
Im here bored out of my mind even though I have a pile of work to do...

missymouse
01-23-2009, 02:24 PM
I was here this morning then went and ran some errands. Now I am back to check in here and facebook.

JillyFish
01-23-2009, 02:27 PM
I'm here! I checked in this morning and it was pretty quiet. So I went grocery shopping, came home and put everything away, and now I'm back.

mmm611
01-23-2009, 02:27 PM
Since no one's told me if the situation at work is straigthened out yet or not, I'm assuming I still am not allowed to work and am on day 3 of an unplanned 5 day weekend. I went out and did some errands just to get out of the apt and washed my car. Now I'm doing offers and trying for a survey.

Blessing and Miracle
01-23-2009, 02:32 PM
Ah, you guys been looking for me? I feel so special. I'm here now.:rotfl:

Now that I'm here, what are we gonna do?:D

Love2Shop
01-23-2009, 02:35 PM
I usually on here first thing in the morning but today was my dd's first day of preschool so we were up and out the door very early. I only got to log on a little while ago and my computer decided it needed to update and restart. So I logged in again after all that and here I am. :)

PSL1013
01-23-2009, 02:50 PM

:rotfl: :rotfl: too funny!!!

Magical JenK
01-23-2009, 03:00 PM
I'm having an awfully busy day here at work, so I just thought I'd pop in to see what's up on my lunch. Going to sign off soon though....I'm curious now...wish I had more time to see what's up on Disboards & Undis though...hmmmm...

lanny76
01-23-2009, 03:19 PM
I have 3 sick kids, for one thing! For another, we are busy house hunting/trying to sell ours, so I just don't have lots of extra time to post much, tho I keep checking in now and then to see what's up.

lanny76
01-23-2009, 03:19 PM

Heehee, you are so funny!!:rotfl:

fourfoxesinpa
01-23-2009, 03:20 PM
Well, it's sunny and almost 50 degrees here in PA so I've been outside tidying up, running to the store, etc. Wonderful to see the :sunshine:!

lanny76
01-23-2009, 03:23 PM
Well, it's sunny and almost 50 degrees here in PA so I've been outside tidying up, running to the store, etc. Wonderful to see the :sunshine:!

It was sunny and 60 here a few days, but now is only in the 20s, very windy, and spitting wierd snow! So I'm slightly jealous! :D

jenvance
01-23-2009, 03:25 PM
the 60's in PA, I wish it was 60 here in NJ. I am jealous too!! But I am here!

JohnZ47
01-23-2009, 03:26 PM
I'm having trouble getting started today. It actually rained here in San Diego. I hope we get some more, we really need it.

SunshineGirl
01-23-2009, 03:40 PM
Do we need a game to get everyone going?

PSL1013
01-23-2009, 03:45 PM
Do we need a game to get everyone going?

yes, yes, yes!! :D

JohnZ47
01-23-2009, 03:56 PM
Sure! Sounds fun.

faithhope
01-23-2009, 03:57 PM
I'm not very good at them... but for some strange reason...I still enjoy games!

sqromano
01-23-2009, 04:29 PM
Games are always fun! Especially when I am avoiding the things I should be doing!!!! :sunshine:

Chris
01-23-2009, 04:56 PM
I was here this morning. Then I went to walmart, drug store. Took the car to the car wash it was nice here about 40.

Sunni
01-23-2009, 05:01 PM
I miss you all during the day! I am now back to work....and can't check in here at school. Bad...bad...bad.... So I am only here in the morning...until I get back in the afternoon. I am missing all the fun!

sammielynn
01-23-2009, 05:10 PM
I have just been soooooooo busy today. I will be around later this evening, need to do some offers and surveys!

mmm611
01-23-2009, 05:12 PM
A game sounds good!

I'm ready to party. My work situation finally got worked out and I can officially go back Monday without worrying about the idiot temp agency. I'm now officially on my company's payroll, so no more dealing with the temp jerks!!!!!!!

bbangel
01-23-2009, 05:16 PM
so no more dealing with the temp jerks!!!!!!!

Congrats! :party:

mmm611
01-23-2009, 05:24 PM
Thanks! I've been going crazy being stuck at home/banned from work the past two days. This is a HUGE relief!

speechteachri
01-23-2009, 05:33 PM
Came home from work (not allowed on SR at school where I work) then was tifying up. DD had a friend due here any time to spend the night. Girls weekend...DH is camping in a cabin in NH this weekend....no electricity, running water (read: bathroom), etc. He thinks it's great fun....me, No!!

lanny76
01-23-2009, 06:35 PM
A game sounds good!

I'm ready to party. My work situation finally got worked out and I can officially go back Monday without worrying about the idiot temp agency. I'm now officially on my company's payroll, so no more dealing with the temp jerks!!!!!!!

Yay!:clap: Glad it got worked out, but guess I really don't understand what happened.

jenvance
01-23-2009, 06:37 PM
yes a game!!!!

mmm611
01-23-2009, 07:25 PM
Yay!:clap: Glad it got worked out, but guess I really don't understand what happened.

LOL, that would make two of us.

I started this job back in Sept after my hours were cut at my previous job. This was through a temp agency as a temp to perm position and involved a paycut during the temp part. I got the run around about several things with the agency and apparently, they weren't exactly upfront and honest with my accounting firm. This week was supposed to be the week I would have my time up at the agency and be eligible for permanent. I was actually in the process of filling out my tax forms Wednesday morning when the agency called and told me to go home because they and my company had some issues to work out before I could go permanent. I couldn't go to work till these two got their acts together, but I heard from both places this afternoon that it's all fixed and I am officially on my company's payroll now, which meant I'm back to making what I was before the hours cut and got the raise from that I was hoping for. I don't exactly understand what the deal was between those two, but I'm glad it's over.

barbaraapple
01-23-2009, 07:26 PM
Did I hear someone say game....:cooldance:

shmily1
01-23-2009, 08:59 PM
A game is right up our alley!!! Let's play!!! :banana:

gpp2001
01-23-2009, 09:09 PM
She teases us with the suggetion of a game and then disappears!!! What's up with that!!!!!????? ;)

askomsky
02-23-2009, 02:57 PM
Hello??????????????? Anyone out there?????????

It's awful quiet for a Monday! Gone all morning and come back to only 8 new posts???? (Well besides Cindy's coupons)

Guess I'll go take a nap... :)

Sunni
02-23-2009, 03:03 PM
Hello! I am here only because it is vacation week. But I am trying to do some cleaning. I miss being here during the daytime like I was when I was ill. I was thinking the same thing that it was awful quiet for a Monday.

Hmmm....don't tell Tricia but do you think we should stir up some dust or something.....:rotfl:

askomsky
02-23-2009, 03:06 PM
Hello! I am here only because it is vacation week. But I am trying to do some cleaning. I miss being here during the daytime like I was when I was ill. I was thinking the same thing that it was awful quiet for a Monday.

Hmmm....don't tell Tricia but do you think we should stir up some dust or something.....:rotfl:

:rotfl: Yeah what did you have in mind????? We need to do SOMETHING to get their attention! :D

I got into a cleaning mode this weekend, I made 2 of the 3 kids pull their beds out vaccum, take everything off their shelves etc. I haven't done anything with the youngest's yet bc 1. her's is probably the worst and 2. she has bunk beds, not as easy as the other two! So I'm dragging my feet on this one....

We definitely miss your :sunshine: around here during the day.

lanny76
02-23-2009, 03:11 PM
ah-choooo - must be the dust!:p

Sunni
02-23-2009, 03:13 PM
:rotfl: Yeah what did you have in mind????? We need to do SOMETHING to get their attention! :D

I got into a cleaning mode this weekend, I made 2 of the 3 kids pull their beds out vaccum, take everything off their shelves etc. I haven't done anything with the youngest's yet bc 1. her's is probably the worst and 2. she has bunk beds, not as easy as the other two! So I'm dragging my feet on this one....

We definitely miss your :sunshine: around here during the day.

Wow...good for you! I am so behind things since I have been sick. Now that I am feeling better each day and stronger, I need to get going....overwhelming at the same time. Oh, well.

Thanks for the missing you....I wish I could check in at school but I can't. I would love it if I only could read everyday.

Hmmm....I am thinking....nothing yet.....what would be fun......maybe a story we could add too.....our own game....maybe new names....thinking of new quotes....(gosh I could use a new one next to my name..(what is it called ...the wording next to your name? gosh, my brain does go blank sometimes)....like ..hmmm...yep...can't get rid of me that easy...I am still here! :rotfl:) :confused:

What do you suggest????

Sunni
02-23-2009, 03:17 PM
ah-choooo - must be the dust!:p

Bless you Lanny! Sorry...we haven't even stirred up the dust that much! :rotfl:

iluvamystery89
02-23-2009, 04:02 PM
FINALLY got a survey :banana: just had to share!

chipndale
02-23-2009, 04:10 PM
I was at the school working on some PTO projects and came home to catch up on my SR before the kiddies get home - only to find that it has been really quiet.

sammielynn
02-23-2009, 05:00 PM
I am work, really working hard!

~Kathie
02-23-2009, 10:03 PM
I did laundry most of the day. And uploaded some pictures to facebook. Maybe eventually I'll finish that Ireland trip report.

Pooh's Pal
02-23-2009, 11:17 PM
i was on and off all morning till about 1pm then went off to work. Just checking in now that I'm home....Did I miss something? I hope not. :confused:

sunshinecindy
02-24-2009, 08:46 AM
Well, you know where I've been, but just to fill everyone in a bit.

My old horse, Scatman, was toe dragging about 10 days ago, I immediately called me vet clinic. The vet I like wasn't there anymore so they sent another one out. He didn't do an exam, just gave him a steriod shot in the hock. A couple days later the horse was down and it took 4 of us 4 hrs to get him up. Called the clinic, they sent another vet out, she claimed it was an abscess in the hoof. So we started all his soaks and treating him for that. Then, he wouldn't eat, so she came out again, and we did blood work and put him on zantac, the next day he was down, and we couldn't get him up all night, I had then found the original vet I liked so on Sunday he came out for 4 hrs, we did IV's, sterioids, antibiotics and even an epinephrin shot (which is extremely potent). Still couldn't get up. We were going to have to make a decision on putting him down. So, on Monday, the vet was going to come out, cremation arrangements made tentatively, then on Monday, the vet called and we talked more. The blood work showed nothing at all wrong. So, I decided we needed to get him up, somehow, someway. I found a guy with a tractor, and he and a friend and a couple guys I know came over and lifted him with the tractor. He spent last night standing up in his stall with a soft rope under his belly to keep him from laying back down. The vet comes out today. Hopefuly, this vet will be able to tell me what the heck is wrong with my horses left leg. I have treated the fetlock, it looks very swollen to me. Hopefully whatever can be fixed, and the the "E" work won't come up. I've had him for 22 years but I want more. So, thats where I've been. I've slept in his stall for 3 nights and the other nights a friend called me every hr to wake me up to check him.

Sunni
02-24-2009, 08:51 AM

My old horse, Scatman, was toe dragging about 10 days ago, I immediately called me vet clinic. The vet I like wasn't there anymore so they sent another one out. He didn't do an exam, just gave him a steriod shot in the hock. A couple days later the horse was down and it took 4 of us 4 hrs to get him up. Called the clinic, they sent another vet out, she claimed it was an abscess in the hoof. So we started all his soaks and treating him for that. Then, he wouldn't eat, so she came out again, and we did blood work and put him on zantac, the next day he was down, and we couldn't get him up all night, I had then found the original vet I liked so on Sunday he came out for 4 hrs, we did IV's, sterioids, antibiotics and even an epinephrin shot (which is extremely potent). Still couldn't get up. We were going to have to make a decision on putting him down. So, on Monday, the vet was going to come out, cremation arrangements made tentatively, then on Monday, the vet called and we talked more. The blood work showed nothing at all wrong. So, I decided we needed to get him up, somehow, someway. I found a guy with a tractor, and he and a friend and a couple guys I know came over and lifted him with the tractor. He spent last night standing up in his stall with a soft rope under his belly to keep him from laying back down. The vet comes out today. Hopefuly, this vet will be able to tell me what the heck is wrong with my horses left leg. I have treated the fetlock, it looks very swollen to me. Hopefully whatever can be fixed, and the the "E" work won't come up. I've had him for 22 years but I want more. So, thats where I've been. I've slept in his stall for 3 nights and the other nights a friend called me every hr to wake me up to check him.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: Cindy

I will keep you and Scatman in my thoughts and prayers. I remember seeing his picture. He's a beauty. I hope the vet will find some answers for you. What a great Mom you are and wonderful friends to help out! Please let us updated.

askomsky
02-24-2009, 09:20 AM

:hugs: Cindy :hugs:
I'm so sorry to hear about Scatman. I will be praying for him and the vets and hope they can figure out what's bothering him. I'm sure he appreciates all that you've been doing for him.
:hugs:

fourfoxesinpa
02-24-2009, 09:36 AM
Cindy,

So sorry to see your note about Scatman. I hope you can find out what is hurting him and get some relief for him. And some sleep for you. What we will do for our pets. :hugs:

sqromano
02-24-2009, 10:55 AM
Cindy, I just saw your post. I hope things are better with Scatman today! :hugs:

lanny76
02-24-2009, 11:23 AM
I'm behind the news - but I hope too that Scatman is better today, and hope that you all can have some relief.

Hedy
02-24-2009, 11:39 AM

:hugs::hugs:

pbhall13
02-24-2009, 01:51 PM
So sorry to hear all the health issues with Scatman. Cindy I hope that things go better today. Your a good mommy

iluvamystery89
02-24-2009, 02:45 PM
good thoughts and prayers for scatman and for you, cindy. :hugs:

DarcyDog
02-24-2009, 02:51 PM
Prayers and well wishes on the way.

SunshineGirl
02-25-2009, 11:24 PM
Not good news about Scatter today. :( I'm sure mom will come fill everyone in. From what I can gather, he has a broken bone in his leg that can't be fixed. Here's a little older picture of mom with him that I just came across:

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff242/cingroomer/cindy__scatman_4.jpg

Hedy
02-25-2009, 11:26 PM
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Iteach
02-25-2009, 11:46 PM
I just read about Scatman. I am so sorry Cindy. I will keep you both in my positive thoughts and hope things will turn around. I know how much you love him! :hugs:

Magical JenK
02-26-2009, 12:14 AM

Oh Cindy...:hugs::hugs: Hugs & Prayers are being sent your way!

zoodoyle
02-26-2009, 06:56 AM
So, so sorry Cindy!! :hugs::hugs:

askomsky
02-26-2009, 08:29 AM
:hugs: So sorry Cindy..:hugs:
What a beautiful friend..