PDA

View Full Version : BigBuckSurveys - Vegas Vacation

missangie
01-23-2009, 02:18 PM
This is a new offer that I just added that seems to be doing well. Almost everyone who has it in pending has a credit reported. This is a manual import so those who have done it can't see the credit yet, but I can. The payout is $1.00. The offer is a survey. It's worth a try if you have a few minutes!

Just a word of caution for this one as well: You need to ensure you are using 100% valid info (which I am sure you already do), and you need to complete the survey. Given the payout and the advertiser, I do not want to see credits revoked. That has happened in the past with this type of offer.

mmm611
01-23-2009, 02:24 PM
Thanks for this one, Angie. I usually have good luck with these and did this near the top of the hour and wondered why it hadn't creditted yet. Thanks for letting us know it's a manual credit. Knowing that makes me feel better!

JohnZ47
01-23-2009, 04:05 PM
Thanks for the "heads up". That's a great payout for something that doesn't require a payment.

m 'n c
01-23-2009, 04:32 PM
Thanks Angie. I really like these offers and they have credited well in the past.

Sunni
01-23-2009, 04:55 PM
Thanks Angie for the heads up. I like these ones....I usually have great luck with these.

sqromano
01-23-2009, 04:58 PM
:thanks:
Thanks for this offer. It was not too time-consuming, so I am keeping my fingers crossed it credits!
:sunshine2:

wilsonfamily4
01-23-2009, 05:16 PM
Does this one have an email come? I am waiting to open the email if it does but want to go take a nap. hate to walk away and miss the confirming email. But I really NEED a nap. :)

askomsky
01-23-2009, 05:25 PM
Does this one have an email come? I am waiting to open the email if it does but want to go take a nap. hate to walk away and miss the confirming email. But I really NEED a nap. :)

yes it did for me, but I got it when I first started the survey.

I need a nap too!

missangie
01-23-2009, 06:14 PM
I don't believe that email confirmation is required for credit. You do need to finish the survey though. I am still seeing credits come in. Remember that this is a manual import.

m 'n c
01-23-2009, 06:21 PM
I don't believe that email confirmation is required for credit. You do need to finish the survey though. I am still seeing credits come in. Remember that this is a manual import.

I think last time though when they went to revoke credits not clicking on the email to confirm was one of the reasons they used to pull credits.

So everyone PLEASE CONFIRM when you do this offer and all other offers with confirmation emails.

wilsonfamily4
01-23-2009, 06:26 PM
Okay I never got a email.

That is not a good sign, and yes, i finished the survey. O, well I did get a small nap.

marcymajor
01-23-2009, 06:33 PM
i just finished this offer about 5 to 10 minutes ago and got the confirmation email (it went into spam but i found it) and i confirmed everything. since this is a manual credit how long should it take to hopefully receive credit? :thanks: for any answers you can give and have a wonderful evening.:sunshine:

mindyd2006
01-23-2009, 06:44 PM
I did this and the Survey was quite long don't and I didn't get a Confirmation Email:(

SunshineGirl
01-23-2009, 06:49 PM
i just finished this offer about 5 to 10 minutes ago and got the confirmation email (it went into spam but i found it) and i confirmed everything. since this is a manual credit how long should it take to hopefully receive credit? :thanks: for any answers you can give and have a wonderful evening.:sunshine:

There is no set time on manual credits. I just pulled them today for the week, so if you did it this morning or this afternoon, they will be there now. Beyond that, it may actually be 7-10 days before I get back around. We have over 50 sites that we pull offers from and I rotate through them pulling the stats every few days.

wilsonfamily4
01-23-2009, 06:50 PM
yippee got the credit.

Thanks guys, Tricia and Angie, for all the offers lately. I have noticed more and it is nice!

marcymajor
01-23-2009, 06:51 PM
Tricia - :thanks: for answering my questions so quickly - appreciate it a lot. have a wonderful weekend and again :thanks: i just checked my history and i got the credit. thanks again for everything you do and this great website. you are the best.

disney_girl
01-23-2009, 06:52 PM
Yes...thank you so much for the hard work in finding new offers for us! It is much appreciated!!!:clap:

mmm611
01-23-2009, 07:17 PM
Holy cow!

I just checked my account expecting to see it go up just $1 from this offer. Instead, I had a huge jump from manual credits!

Thanks Tricia!

toystoryduo
01-23-2009, 07:57 PM
Question....Since this is a manual credit that can take 7-10 days to show up in an account, when it is safe to clear cookies to try other offers? I'd like to try a couple more offers today, but don't want to interfere with the potential credit of this offer. Hope this makes sense! :blush:

Love2Shop
01-23-2009, 08:05 PM
yay! I logged in hoping to see this credit and I had quite a jump in my account from manual credits! Thanks!:thanks:

Thank you for all the new offers lately too!:woohoo:

I never saw this smilie before, it's so cute.:woohoo:

missangie
01-23-2009, 10:46 PM
Question....Since this is a manual credit that can take 7-10 days to show up in an account, when it is safe to clear cookies to try other offers? I'd like to try a couple more offers today, but don't want to interfere with the potential credit of this offer. Hope this makes sense! :blush:

The credit, if issued, comes through to us immediately. We then have to manually upload them to individual member accounts. If you completed the offer, you either got credit or you didn't within the hour. After that you should be okay to try other offers. Hope that helps!

arob414
01-24-2009, 10:18 AM
Did it, got the confirmation immediately, confirmed and eagerly awaiting credit. I am somewhat behind in my earnings (missed the BIG night, this wk) and need to get started earning.

toystoryduo
01-24-2009, 12:05 PM
The credit, if issued, comes through to us immediately. We then have to manually upload them to individual member accounts. If you completed the offer, you either got credit or you didn't within the hour. After that you should be okay to try other offers. Hope that helps!

It does help. Thanks Angie! :)

OhMari
01-24-2009, 09:00 PM

Bummer, no credit for me.
I even confirmed the e-mail.

disney_girl
01-24-2009, 09:11 PM
Bummer, no credit for me.
I even confirmed the e-mail.

Not sure if you saw Tricia's response on page 2 that it might be 7-10 days before this particular advertiser credits are uploaded again.