PDA

View Full Version : Nuts on the Net...awesome deal

sunshinecindy
01-26-2009, 12:27 PM
Want to try some new spices FREE with your NutsontheNet.com order. You will get 3- 4oz bags of each, Bar-b-que spice, Pizza Spice, and Hot chili powder, and I included a few recipes to use these FREE spices.

Low Fat Veggie Pizza
Preheat over to 425 degrees. Spray pizza pan with non fat cooking spray. Press pizza dough into pan. Bake for 15 min or until crust is done. Layer pizza crust with tomatoes, onions, mushrooms and green peppers. Pour 1/8 c of garlic butter over top. Sprinkle with pizza spice. Top with low fat cheese of your choice. Bake for 10-15 minutes till cheese is melted. Enjoy.

GameDay Wings

Deep fry chicken wings in hot oil till cooked thoroughly. When done, put in plastic bag with Bar -b-que spice, salt, and pepper. Shake till wings are covered. Quick, easy and delicious.

Easy cheesy dip

Mix 1 jar of Cheez Whiz with 1 can of no bean armour chili. Add a dash of worcestershire and hot chili powder to taste. Put in microwave till completely melted or you can put in a small crock pot to keep it warm. Serve with Frito Scoops.

Order from NutsontheNet.com today and get your spices totally FREE.

SunshineGirl
01-27-2009, 10:41 AM
Bumping this up because it ends in 24 hours.

askomsky
01-28-2009, 10:37 AM
Yesterday I checked it out and saw the offer for the free spices.
Right now I'm going to place an order and it's not there anymore and I clicked the link from SR's page? Anyone?

sunshinecindy
01-28-2009, 10:57 AM
maybe since it stops at 10:00 today they have already changed the site.