PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Rewards Videoblog: As Seen on TV at Sunshine Rewards

SunshineGirl
01-26-2009, 03:30 PM
A new videoblog has been posted!

As Seen on TV at Sunshine Rewards--Click here to read the full article... (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/videoblog/2009/01/26/as-seen-on-tv-at-sunshine-rewards/)

jnorth1007
01-26-2009, 04:18 PM
I watched and you look FABU in your blue Snuggie LOL

jnorth1007
01-26-2009, 04:19 PM
I have to admit at first glance I thought you were going retro on me with a bright blue off the shoulder shirt in jersey material lol very 90's.

SunshineGirl
01-26-2009, 04:21 PM
I have to admit at first glance I thought you were going retro on me with a bright blue off the shoulder shirt in jersey material lol very 90's.

If that's what it would take to get people to watch the videos, I would TOTALLY be there!!

JohnZ47
01-26-2009, 06:03 PM
Please don't hate me for saying this, but the snuggie kinda looks like a blue straightjacket.:rotfl:

askomsky
01-26-2009, 06:31 PM
Please don't hate me for saying this, but the snuggie kinda looks like a blue straightjacket.:rotfl:

That was my first thought when I saw Cindy wearing it. :) My next thought is oh no she must have lost it.... :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
01-26-2009, 07:00 PM
Cindy looked a little like a monk in hers. LOL! I have to admit that although they are not stylish, they are comfy. We literally fight over who gets to use ours. I might as well just order more while it is still winter.

But I will give away a secret about the video....ONE of the things you can see in the video is not quite what it appears to be. :angel:

jnorth1007
01-26-2009, 07:22 PM
LOL is it the bread bag? When I saw it I was thinking...wow those don't look nearly as nice as the fruit and veggie ones...I bet that is it.

SunshineGirl
01-26-2009, 07:28 PM
LOL is it the bread bag? When I saw it I was thinking...wow those don't look nearly as nice as the fruit and veggie ones...I bet that is it.

Nope! It's a real Debbie Meyer bread bag. I actually just started using it today, so I don't have much to report on that one.

sunshinecindy
01-26-2009, 09:14 PM
Cindy looked a little like a monk in hers. LOL! I have to admit that although they are not stylish, they are comfy. We literally fight over who gets to use ours. I might as well just order more while it is still winter.

But I will give away a secret about the video....ONE of the things you can see in the video is not quite what it appears to be. :angel:

That was my first thought when I saw Cindy wearing it. :) My next thought is oh no she must have lost it.... :rotfl:

Hey guys, I'm in the room you know. :D

I look like a monk because I'm so angelic and sweet. :angel:

PSL1013
01-26-2009, 10:42 PM

Is it the fake plant in the background with the aquaglobe stuck in it? :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
01-26-2009, 11:00 PM
Is it the fake plant in the background with the aquaglobe stuck in it? :rotfl:

HA!!!!! YES!!! I have five aquaglobes and no real plants. LOL!

speechteachri
01-26-2009, 11:21 PM
QUOTE=sunshinecindy;221302]Hey guys, I'm in the room you know. :D

I look like a monk because I'm so angelic and sweet. :angel:[/QUOTE]

:rotfl:
Give it up Cindy....we all know you too well to believe that one!!!:rotfl:

I love the videos. Keep them coming!:)

BTW, love the "Bendaroos in action" line!