PDA

View Full Version : Titles of offers

fourfoxesinpa
01-27-2009, 09:02 AM
I've noticed that some of the offers say Aisle 7 or MID, etc. in the title. I think that is very helpful when trying to decide if I want to do an offer as, for whatever reason, some just credit better than others for me (and SR). Could that titling method be extended to other "types" so it's easy to see where the offer is coming from?

Thanks.

JillyFish
01-27-2009, 09:47 AM
I totally agree Jamie! If I just did an MID offer yesterday and another one comes up, I may want to wait a week or two to do the new one. I don't have a clue what "eltpath" and "modpath" mean, but it would be really helpful to know that too. You don't find that out until you're a page or two into an offer and I often wish I would've know so I could save that offer for later too.

missangie
01-27-2009, 10:02 AM
I always try to include the name of the advertiser in the offer name if I can determine who it is. Aisle #7, and My Insider Deals are a couple of easy ones. You should also see Eversave and a couple others fairly regularly. As for the type of offer--I'll have to inquire about whether or not that is something that we are even allowed to include in the offer description.

JillyFish
01-27-2009, 10:37 AM
I always try to include the name of the advertiser in the offer name if I can determine who it is. Aisle #7, and My Insider Deals are a couple of easy ones. You should also see Eversave and a couple others fairly regularly. As for the type of offer--I'll have to inquire about whether or not that is something that we are even allowed to include in the offer description.

See, I told you I had no idea what those terms meant! LOL!

missangie
01-27-2009, 10:39 AM
See, I told you I had no idea what those terms meant! LOL!

I'm still working on learning all of them myself! :)

fourfoxesinpa
01-27-2009, 10:49 AM
Thanks Angie - I completely understand if there are some things you can't mention in offers and thank you for listening to the suggestion.