PDA

View Full Version : ITT Online

SunshineGirl
08-10-2007, 07:57 PM
ITT Online has been a GREAT crediting offer. I just got notice that it is being pulled on Tuesday and everyone who wants to get it on it should do it ASAP. :)

mollyeilis
08-10-2007, 08:05 PM
Where does one find this offer? i'm not seeing it.

TIAMOMMA
08-10-2007, 08:06 PM
Where does one find this offer? i'm not seeing it.

I didn't find it either.:(

llgray16
08-10-2007, 08:25 PM
I can't find it either :confused:

SunshineGirl
08-10-2007, 08:27 PM
I think it went inactive because we topped out on the number of signups we were going to have for it. I just added 400 more. It should be there now.

m4travels
08-10-2007, 08:34 PM
I think it went inactive because we topped out on the number of signups we were going to have for it. I just added 400 more. It should be there now.

Thanks, Tricia!

bs4free
08-10-2007, 08:37 PM

Woot Next 400 People Can Get ITT Credit by Tuesday!!!! :sunshine:
SGirl has done it again! Thanks!

llgray16
08-10-2007, 08:52 PM
Found it & did it! Now I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for that credit!

m 'n c
08-10-2007, 09:19 PM
Found it & did it! Now I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for that credit!

It took about a day for it to credit for me. I was told there wasn't a campus in my state for my "program" and still got credit in case you or anyone else was wondering.

DisneyMa
08-10-2007, 10:05 PM
Just finished it. I hope it took:D

chipndale
08-10-2007, 10:14 PM
Just gave it a shot. I hope it credits. But oh well, I have been thinking of going back to school eventhough DH thinks I am crazy.

bartleby1
08-10-2007, 10:58 PM
Hmmm... that seemed too easy. Was there only one easy signup page? Did I complete the right thing? It seems like I did because it gave me a "Thank you for your interest in ITT Technical Institutes. Your request has been processed and you should be hearing from us soon. Thank you.".

I guess I'll see if it credits when I return from vacation. We're leaving at 4:30AM but I just had to sign on to get in a last minute offer or two, lol! I'm all packed and the car is loaded -- FINALLY! The kids were unpacking everything I was packing today, but it is finally done and I am relaxing with a glass of wine before hitting the hay. Hopefully, the wine will help me sleep a little tonight! I've got the leaving-for-disney-in-five-and-a-half-hours-butterflies in my belly, lol! I'm sure you all know the conditon well!

See you all in two weeks!

bs4free
08-10-2007, 11:48 PM
Hmmm... that seemed too easy. Was there only one easy signup page? Did I complete the right thing? It seems like I did because it gave me a "Thank you for your interest in ITT Technical Institutes. Your request has been processed and you should be hearing from us soon. Thank you.".

I guess I'll see if it credits when I return from vacation. We're leaving at 4:30AM but I just had to sign on to get in a last minute offer or two, lol! I'm all packed and the car is loaded -- FINALLY! The kids were unpacking everything I was packing today, but it is finally done and I am relaxing with a glass of wine before hitting the hay. Hopefully, the wine will help me sleep a little tonight! I've got the leaving-for-disney-in-five-and-a-half-hours-butterflies in my belly, lol! I'm sure you all know the conditon well!

See you all in two weeks!

Have a Great Trip! Can't wait to hear all about it! Enjoy!:sunshine: :sunshine: :sunshine:

miraclemommy
08-10-2007, 11:51 PM
I gave it a shot. I hope I get credit.

Jen

chocovrdmicears
08-11-2007, 07:05 PM
This is weird...I went in, did the offer, and when I went back to move it into pending, it already said "credt-yes" but I checked my account and I didn't receive credit..what the???.....