PDA

View Full Version : Trip for two to Jamaica

wilsonfamily4
08-10-2007, 10:15 PM
http://win.travelchannel.com/

Entry Period Start Date (at 12:00 a.m. ET) End Date (at 11:59 p.m. ET) Drawing Date (on or around)
Entry Period 1 8/1/07 -8/31/07 drawing 9/4/07 Trip to Jamaica
Entry Period 2 9/1/07 -9/30/07 drawing 10/1/07 Trip to Iceland

GRAND PRIZE 1: A Trip for two to Montego Bay, Jamaica. Trip package includes roundtrip coach-class air transportation for two from a major airport near winner’s home to Montego Bay, Jamaica; three nights accommodations at Round Hill Hotel & Villas Resort and one night accommodations at hotel determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion; ground transportation to and from hotels and airport; canopy tour at one of Jamaica’s world-famous golf courses; dinner for two with the Round Hill Hotel & Villas Resort Manager; dinner for two at The House Boat Restaurant; dinner for two with Senator Noel Sloley; dinner for two with the hotel manager; and one lunch for two at the Round Hill Hotel & Villas Resort. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $10,000.

bs4free
08-10-2007, 10:39 PM
Where do you find these contest! and Give-a-ways!

Sounds like another good one!

Has any SR member won a Big contest like this before?

wilsonfamily4
08-10-2007, 11:15 PM
My husband and I were watching the travel channel when they talked about this one. :) I am always hoping to find one to share that no one has found yet. Glad I found one for ya'll

llgray16
08-11-2007, 08:11 AM
Thanks for this! DH and I went to Sandals -Montego Bay on our Honeymoon. We would love to go back to Jamaica!

If you get the question about Andrew Zimmern in Spain. He didn't eat paella!