PDA

View Full Version : Request/Instruction from Advertisers

missangie
01-28-2009, 10:57 AM
One of our network contacts who takes very good care of us and tries to ensure we have earning opportunities available sent a request to us last night. He is concerned about the ability to continue posting incentivized offers when his advertisers complain that rewards sites (not just SR but all of them in general) do not produce good leads. This means that advertisers fear that rewards traffic does not yield valid email and address information nor do they see these leads taking advantage of or even requesting info on any of the offers in the path.

He has requested that specific text be added to a specific offer in danger of being pulled because of bad/invalid leads.

ConsumerIncentiveRewards - Fable II + Xbox 360 Elite now has the following text add:

"Must enter valid contact information and register for at least 3 offers within the survey path to qualify."

If you take advantage of this offer, please be aware. Additionally, all offers require you to give valid information. Advertisers aren't going to continue to pay for fake leads. I know that we have always encouraged you to do so, but I am compelled in this case to just throw out a reminder. Sunshine Rewards has an incredible reputation in the industry for being as clean and fraud free as possible. That is thanks to the great people we have here. We know you will help us keep it that way!

jl8595
01-28-2009, 12:55 PM
Just a quick question. When I do these surveys, I typically look through all of the offers at the end and sometimes sign up for the ones I'm interested in...but not every offer interests me (or some are repeats, so I can't sign up again, like Gevalia). Since I won't know until I get to the end, would the advertiser just prefer that I skip any survey that has the caveat you mentioned? I'm fine either way - just want to play by the rules.

Thanks!!

m 'n c
01-28-2009, 01:01 PM
I think they are talking about the pages of yes/nos that we go through. Normally I can find a few offers to try out that aren't on SR or a few newsletters to sign up for so make sure to check those out and sign up for a few of those.

jl8595
01-28-2009, 01:15 PM
I think they are talking about the pages of yes/nos that we go through. Normally I can find a few offers to try out that aren't on SR or a few newsletters to sign up for so make sure to check those out and sign up for a few of those.

Oh, okay...thanks Cate, that makes sense. I always click a couple on there, so I think I'm in the clear.

SunshineGirl
01-28-2009, 01:21 PM
One in particular that is kind of cool from this particular offer is the Pillsbury newsletter. I am signed up for that one and it has some great recipes and coupons.

wilsonfamily4
01-28-2009, 02:15 PM
Also someyimes they have homedepot newsletters. and overstock.com newsletters.

jenvance
01-28-2009, 02:17 PM
And they had the Dunkin Donuts perks club which was good :)

askomsky
01-28-2009, 04:39 PM
One in particular that is kind of cool from this particular offer is the Pillsbury newsletter. I am signed up for that one and it has some great recipes and coupons.

I think this is the offer I did this morning and that newsletter was one I signed up for!