PDA

View Full Version : Creative Girls and Taste of Home problem!

ligrumpygirl
01-29-2009, 09:57 PM
GGRRR Just like Shelly's problem but a different second offer!

Ordered Creative Girls club and ordered it for DD7. Then went to check out the Taste of Home book and it said THANK YOU FOR YOUR ORDER!! It had a confirmation number - no name and address but a confirmation number!

I wasn't going to order it just now just just check it out...but now I own it.

Not happy with that right now...:computer:

pbhall13
01-29-2009, 10:04 PM
Sorry that happened Janet........but if it makes you feel better Taste of Home Magazine is one of my favorites so it should have some good recipes!

ligrumpygirl
01-29-2009, 10:05 PM
I know - I like the magazine too - I somehow subscribed to that this year but it was so cheap I kept it. So now I will be getting the same recipes in a book!

pbhall13
01-29-2009, 10:09 PM
Ughhhhhh..........maybe you can give it to your mom for mothers day??

ligrumpygirl
01-29-2009, 10:18 PM
Not mom but somebody will get it as a gift!

missangie
01-29-2009, 10:38 PM
You have got to be kidding me? I will go check it out.

3dog2kidmom
01-29-2009, 10:52 PM
Oh that bites, Janet! I hope they get that fixed without pulling the offer though. I want to do that and it has been a long time since there were this many good offers that I was actually interested in and I can't do it until I get home.

missangie
01-29-2009, 10:54 PM
Okay, I reviewed all three sites and knew that the monthly Clubs were the same advertiser. However, the Taste of Home went unnoticed. It too is the same advertiser. When you click on one and enter your informtation then click on the other, the cookies stored on your computer auto fill the offer. If cookies get cleared between offers, the problem does not occur. However, if cookies get cleared too soon, the credit may not come through for the order. I think it is best if we only have one of these up at a time. I think each offer is good but I don't want you to be forced to take advantage of it because of the cookie issue. I have pulled the Taste of Home offer leaving only the Creative Girls Club offer available.

Janet, I see your credit for the Creative Girls offer; however, I do not see that the Taste of Home order was logged or credited. Did you get any confirmation info that would allow you to cancel the order?

ligrumpygirl
01-29-2009, 11:05 PM
Okay, I reviewed all three sites and knew that the monthly Clubs were the same advertiser. However, the Taste of Home went unnoticed. It too is the same advertiser. When you click on one and enter your informtation then click on the other, the cookies stored on your computer auto fill the offer. If cookies get cleared between offers, the problem does not occur. However, if cookies get cleared too soon, the credit may not come through for the order. I think it is best if we only have one of these up at a time. I think each offer is good but I don't want you to be forced to take advantage of it because of the cookie issue. I have pulled the Taste of Home offer leaving only the Creative Girls Club offer available.

Janet, I see your credit for the Creative Girls offer; however, I do not see that the Taste of Home order was logged or credited. Did you get any confirmation info that would allow you to cancel the order?

They did give me a confirmation number but no phone number to call. I will wait and see if it shows up on my credit card.

ligrumpygirl
01-29-2009, 11:06 PM
Oh that bites, Janet! I hope they get that fixed without pulling the offer though. I want to do that and it has been a long time since there were this many good offers that I was actually interested in and I can't do it until I get home.

Sorry, Shelly!

3dog2kidmom
01-29-2009, 11:13 PM
Sorry, Shelly!
No, I am sorry. I feel bad because I told you about it! Maybe I should just get the magazine... Does magazine discount center have that one? :)

missangie
01-29-2009, 11:35 PM
No, I am sorry. I feel bad because I told you about it! Maybe I should just get the magazine... Does magazine discount center have that one? :)

Magazines.com has the original and all of the other Taste of Home magazines. I hope you can find what you are looking for there. :)

3dog2kidmom
01-29-2009, 11:42 PM
Magazines.com has the original and all of the other Taste of Home magazines. I hope you can find what you are looking for there. :)

Thanks! I hope Janet gets her credits :computer: