PDA

View Full Version : Try These!

missangie
01-30-2009, 10:17 AM
InstantOnlineGifts - $500 Walmart has credited for almost everyone. If you haven't tried it already, you should. Do it today!

Also, We put up a new banner in the Forum. Remember these are nonincentive offers which means the advertiser will not allow us to do payouts for them, but they are either fun, useful, relevant, or valuable offers for you. I am actually a member of Reunion.com. It's interesting to see how many people are searching your name on the internet. It is also a great way to find info about people you might be looking for. If you are interested, we would appreciate you giving this a look today as well! Thanks! :sunshine:

athoods
01-30-2009, 12:38 PM
i mush one of the few who didn't try it. thanks angie.

arob414
01-30-2009, 01:13 PM
#1540021 Paid Signup: InstantOnlineGifts - $500 Walmart 0.50 Credits 01/30/2009 Paid

fourfoxesinpa
01-30-2009, 01:32 PM
Oh, gosh, Angie. For once, I hope something doesn't credit! I saw this thread, got excited and went to offers and could of sworn it said I didn't get credit for it yet. So, I did the offer and then couldn't find the "pending" box to click to stick it in my pending file. Ya, that's because I did it a few days ago. I SO hope it doesn't credit - if it does, can it be reversed because I feel so stupid right now? I'm sorry if this causes any problems or extra work for you!!!!