PDA

View Full Version : Oriental Trading..shipping coupon

Iteach
08-11-2007, 07:01 PM
Has anyone ordered lately from Oriental Trading? I cannot get the SR shipping discount coupon code to work. Of course the codes that I have on 2 catalogs expired 2 days ago. I hate to pay $12.95 shipping if I can get it free or discounted by $10.00 with the SR coupon. I just know if I place an order tonight I'll get a new catalog in the mail on Monday. I need tons of stuff for school (which starts waaaay too soon)! Thanks for any help!

linanglab
08-11-2007, 07:50 PM
I ordered. Was suppose to get the SR shipping rate, but it wouldn't work. I ordered anyway because I needed the stuff for our school fair coming up in a couple weeks. I wanted to let Tricica know it did not work, but I forgot.

Angela

Iteach
08-11-2007, 08:27 PM
I can let Tricia know if you haven't already. What's the best way to do that?

3darlings
08-11-2007, 11:46 PM
I ordered. Was suppose to get the SR shipping rate, but it wouldn't work. I ordered anyway because I needed the stuff for our school fair coming up in a couple weeks. I wanted to let Tricica know it did not work, but I forgot.

Angela

I was in the same position; the coupon didn't work but I ordered anyway since I needed the stuff for our school. I was alittle bit mad though because the shipping was really high. Oh, well, at least I hope I get credit!

ligrumpygirl
08-12-2007, 08:43 AM
Any update on the shipping code? I have to order things for school and DS bday party.

SunshineGirl
08-12-2007, 09:48 AM
Any update on the shipping code? I have to order things for school and DS bday party.

Not since 7 Saturday night. LOL! Ya'll have to give me a little time on these. :sunshine:

I just added a new banner. Give that a shot. That new one listed under coupons should work. I don't know why they didn't change the old one.

ligrumpygirl
08-12-2007, 10:23 AM
Sorry SunshineGirl! I had meant had anybody else tried to use the code. Even the Sunshine Family needs time off!!!

Iteach
08-13-2007, 11:21 AM
Thanks so much Tricia for updating the OT code and now it's free shipping! I'll be ordering tonight and will post if the new code works. Thanks again!:sunshine2: