PDA

View Full Version : Worth Taking a Look. . .

missangie
01-30-2009, 04:59 PM
We were just approved for a new account on a network that has opened up several new offers for us. The downside is that most of them are not ones that we cannot offer payouts on, but the good news is that many of them are really great offers. I am going to start a list of these offers. If something is of interest to you, please feel free to take advantage. We're excited to bring these to you!

Note that any revenue earned on these offers will be used for forum contest prizes! WE all love contests!

BabytoBee (http://partners.pantheranetwork.com/z/6149/CD7471/)
Contrarian Profits/Abundance Newsletter (http://directleads.com/z/39899/CD51109/)
CIP - $250 Grocery Gift Card (http://www.lynxtrack.com/afclick.php?o=571&b=dmr243dt&p=4356&l=1&s=Forum)

I will add new offers to the list as I come across them!

m 'n c
01-31-2009, 11:33 AM
Thanks Angie. I don't have a disney trip planned yet but I love to get those planning guides each year so I think I'll be doing that one for yall.

Sunni
01-31-2009, 06:02 PM
I signed up. I love getting info about Disney...even though ...a trip not too soon...I see one in my near future.

askomsky
01-31-2009, 06:15 PM
I signed up. I love getting info about Disney...even though ...a trip not too soon...I see one in my near future.

me too!

shmily1
01-31-2009, 11:51 PM
Well, I tried, but it said I didn't qualify for a Disney dvd!!:eek:

missangie
02-04-2009, 12:16 PM
I just added Baby to Bee. This looks like a great opportunity for new parents or expecting parents.

missangie
02-19-2009, 10:41 AM
We added a new rotating banner in the forum this week for Skinny and The City. It is a newsletter with healthy eating and fitness tips. My first email came today with tips on post workout snacks. It was interesting and helpful. I'm glad I signed up! If this is something you might be interested in, check out the new banner and sign up for Skinny and The City.

OhMari
02-19-2009, 11:06 AM
How can you not qualify for a Disney Planning Guide, LOL.
I think I'll clear all my cookies and try again.

fanofree
02-19-2009, 07:50 PM
I clicked on the Disney DVD banner some time ago - it arrived yesterday. No trip planned - but - they are still fun to watch and DREAM!

Sunni
02-19-2009, 11:52 PM
My Disney planner came today. I can't wait to watch it.

missangie
03-16-2009, 10:11 AM
I added another new offer to this list of fun/interesting stuff that we unfortunately cannot incent.

I added TV Theme Song Trivia. I know it is just a freebie, but it looked like fun. I always get a kick out of seeing if I can remember stuff like that. If you need a little trivia today, try it out. I'll keep my eye open for an incent version!

missangie
04-02-2009, 03:02 PM
Hi all--I've updated this thread, taking down old offers and adding a new one that I found interesting. The Contrarian Newsletter is about the current state of our economy and allows you to request updates to this gentleman's thought and analysis by submitting your email. If you are interested it is there and very easy. I'm sorry we are unable to incent it per the advertiser, but I thought I might share with you anyway.

missangie
04-22-2009, 03:41 PM
I've added a very easy new offer to this list of worthwhile nonincentive offers. We cannot incentivize the completion but always try to use the revenue for contests like those running today in the forum.

CIP - $250 Grocery Gift Card (Note this one is listed as Zip Submit!) The advertiser is most interested in your geographic location. BUT as always there are number of sponsored offers to review. There may be something there that you are looking for!