PDA

View Full Version : Question about item I recived credit for/ But never received

mdapiggy
01-30-2009, 05:17 PM
I placed an order in December with a merchant and received SR credit for this item. The problem is that I never received the item. I attempted to contact the merchant after 45 minutes on hold I gave up. I just contacted my credit card company about this and the very nice woman sayed that they have a lot of problems with this merchant and I will most likely received a refund on my credit card. I just want to let SR know so that they can take the charge back and also let them know about this merchant as they are not very reliable. Sorry so long hope it all make sense

missangie
01-30-2009, 05:32 PM
I placed an order in December with a merchant and received SR credit for this item. The problem is that I never received the item. I attempted to contact the merchant after 45 minutes on hold I gave up. I just contacted my credit card company about this and the very nice woman sayed that they have a lot of problems with this merchant and I will most likely received a refund on my credit card. I just want to let SR know so that they can take the charge back and also let them know about this merchant as they are not very reliable. Sorry so long hope it all make sense

Thanks for the head's up. To help us further, please open a trouble ticket with the details. We'll be happy to look into it for you.

mdapiggy
01-30-2009, 06:41 PM
Thanks I will do it right now