PDA

View Full Version : Shoebuy 20% off

SunshineGirl
01-31-2009, 07:23 PM
I just went to the Shoebuy front page and they have a 20% off coupon for the Superbowl. :)

askomsky
01-31-2009, 07:26 PM
I just went to the Shoebuy front page and they have a 20% off coupon for the Superbowl. :)

UGH!!!!!!!!!! Why did you have to tell me that????????????
:rotfl:

I just ordered DD6 those new croc boots earlier in the week. I was going for new mammouth crocs for her bc her old ones are getting to small but they didn't have the color she wanted. The boots look really cool and right up her ally, got them in brown. NOW i have to check the crocs again....... :love:

pattip03
01-31-2009, 07:32 PM
Hey Tricia,
Are you gonna tweet that?
:sunshine:

SunshineGirl
01-31-2009, 07:45 PM
Hey Tricia,
Are you gonna tweet that?
:sunshine:

Good idea!!

Blessing and Miracle
01-31-2009, 07:51 PM
My DH will thank you for this!:rotfl: I had to explain to him last night (we left and when we came back there were six boxes sitting in front of the door all from Shoebuy), that actually it's not that many. I ordered the girls two new pair for church and one pair of tennis shoes and I don't know why they didn't just put them all in one box instead of sending each pair in it's individual box so it's really not that many. Just three pairs each! :o

3dog2kidmom
01-31-2009, 08:28 PM
Well that deal was too good to pass up... I finally broke down and ordered myself a pair of mammoth crocs to wear around the house. Or out... we'll see if I can bear to wear regular shoes once they come. I LOVE DD9's, but they don't fit me, LOL.

Thanks for the heads up!!

~Kathie
01-31-2009, 11:02 PM
My DH will thank you for this!:rotfl: I had to explain to him last night (we left and when we came back there were six boxes sitting in front of the door all from Shoebuy), that actually it's not that many. I ordered the girls two new pair for church and one pair of tennis shoes and I don't know why they didn't just put them all in one box instead of sending each pair in it's individual box so it's really not that many. Just three pairs each! :o

At least you have a few kids living at home. Try explaining 6 shoe boxes when it's just DH and I!!!! :rotfl:

3dog2kidmom
01-31-2009, 11:52 PM
Try explaining 6 shoe boxes when it's just DH and I!!!! :rotfl:

"Well, you see, honey... I am trying to stay in the top 8 on the big board and they were having a really good sale and we'll need new shoes eventually so thought I'd go ahead and get them now while they're on sale and will also count towards the bonus......"

:rolleyes:

A not-so-different conversation took place yesterday when my Game Stop, book club, eBags, and Paws Up Pet supply orders all came. On the same day. When I had to work late. Oops!

~Kathie
02-01-2009, 01:10 AM
"Well, you see, honey... I am trying to stay in the top 8 on the big board and they were having a really good sale and we'll need new shoes eventually so thought I'd go ahead and get them now while they're on sale and will also count towards the bonus......" :rolleyes:

A not-so-different conversation took place yesterday when my Game Stop, book club, eBags, and Paws Up Pet supply orders all came. On the same day. When I had to work late. Oops!

:rotfl: Oops is right!!! He does have a good sense of humor. I did place an order. 2 pair are for me ( I also needed aerobic shoes) and one pair is for him.

We both needed hiking shoes. I couldn't believe how expensive his were. More than twice the cost of mine. Yikes!!

I did save $85 with the 20% off combined with the 10% member discount and then another good amount with the SR credits. Hope his shoes fit. I've ordered a few pairs of shoes/sneakers/crocs for him over the last few months....sizes ranging from 10 -12 2E depending on the shoe. I never know what size is going to fit since even shoes from the same company are different.

Have fun shopping!

fanofree
02-01-2009, 10:20 PM
I bit - new slippers. They were on my Christmas wish list, but I didn't get them I thought about a pair of Croc Mammoths, but I really don't need them.

pbhall13
02-02-2009, 09:15 AM
I did my part last night............ordered some boots for the girls!