PDA

View Full Version : Shoebuy Coupon and Cash Back

SunshineGirl
08-12-2007, 10:01 PM
You asked for it and you get it! I just put up a link from the Member Zone. You can get 13% back on Shoebuy.com purchases and use it in conjuction with our 10% off code. I was just shoe shopping for the girls for school today and realized how outrageous prices are. Hopefully this will help some of you. :sunshine:

mollyeilis
08-12-2007, 11:06 PM
How long do you think this will stay up? A week or so? :love:

SunshineGirl
08-12-2007, 11:34 PM
How long do you think this will stay up? A week or so? :love:

Yeah. I can definitely keep it up for a week.

mollyeilis
08-12-2007, 11:49 PM
Ooh thanks. :) I meant to say thank you in my first post, but I forgot. :( Thank you.

Now I have to go have a chat with the checkbook and the upcoming paycheck, and print off the Crocs size chart to see what it says about DS's feet (tried some on at REI the other day and he's right in between)....and keep fingers crossed that we can take advantage of it.

Thank you!

bs4free
08-13-2007, 12:00 AM
It might be time to order some more crocs! Thanks for this great reward offer, and coupon! Time to go see what shoebuy.com has! :sunshine:

~Kathie
08-13-2007, 12:04 AM
Tricia.........you're killing me!!!! :rotfl:

:thanks:

jnorth1007
08-13-2007, 09:12 AM
Man I just bought 4 pairs last week. I still haven't bought those red shoes for me yet though LOL guess I will have to check it out. WOW once all of these Shoebuy TT's come through I am going to have an extra 50 bucks or so :rotfl:

VanniGirl
08-13-2007, 11:21 AM
Thanks!

I just placed an order :)

bs4free
08-13-2007, 11:43 AM
Man I just bought 4 pairs last week. I still haven't bought those red shoes for me yet though LOL guess I will have to check it out. WOW once all of these Shoebuy TT's come through I am going to have an extra 50 bucks or so :rotfl:

WOW 50 credits for shoe shopping! Well at least i know they are not all for you! so with such a great deal you might as well get those red shoes you have been wanting!

3dog2kidmom
08-13-2007, 12:29 PM
You asked for it and you get it! I just put up a link from the Member Zone. You can get 13% back on Shoebuy.com purchases and use it in conjuction with our 10% off code. I was just shoe shopping for the girls for school today and realized how outrageous prices are. Hopefully this will help some of you. :sunshine:

Thank you thank you thank you!!! DS9 is wearing a whopping size 10 men's now and just informed me he has no shoes that don't hurt his feet (oops!) for school. I am getting a $46 pair of shoes for $35 with the coupons, and another ~$5 back in SR credits. Yeah!!!!!

ruledbymercury
08-13-2007, 12:36 PM
Thanks for this! I just bought my first pair of Crocs...Primas in the celery color. I can't believe I bought Crocs! I was never a fan of the clogs, but the ballet flats are cute! What a great price! And you can't beat the cash back.

bs4free
08-13-2007, 01:01 PM
Thanks for this! I just bought my first pair of Crocs...Primas in the celery color. I can't believe I bought Crocs! I was never a fan of the clogs, but the ballet flats are cute! What a great price! And you can't beat the cash back.

WOOT! for joining the Crocs! band wagon! They are great!

SunshineGirl
08-13-2007, 01:18 PM

I'm the same of you. A little word of advice on the Primas. The first time that I wore them, I got a blister. I was so sad, thinking that I would have to ditch them. But I rubbed a little balm on the back of my heel and wore them again. I must have stretched them or something because I have been wearing them for weeks now (without the balm) and they feel just fine!

ruledbymercury
08-13-2007, 01:30 PM
Thanks for the advice! My heels are pretty tough, since I wear ballet flats in almost the same exact shape as the Primas all the time (wearing some now, as a matter of fact), but I will definitely watch out for that. I do have some Burts Bees stuff I can use on my heels if necessary. :)

mommommouse
08-13-2007, 06:45 PM
Darn, I just ordered last night. I should have waited. I guess i'll just need to buy more.
Debbie

Sahmy
08-13-2007, 09:23 PM
Oh man! Click on kids, then Maryjanes! Awww, they are all so cute. My youngest is starting preschool this year. :( :) <----Sad because my baby is growing up, happy because I will have FIVE hours to myself each week! Actually, all of three of my kids need new shoes. And after paying for them, I''ll have to go barefoot.

Off to check out shoes for the little one.

llgray16
08-13-2007, 09:26 PM
Did someone say "increase in Shoeby?" I'm all over that! Just placed a couple of orders and surprisingly none of them were Crocs!!!

bs4free
08-13-2007, 10:12 PM
Did someone say "increase in Shoeby?" I'm all over that! Just placed a couple of orders and surprisingly none of them were Crocs!!!

You mean Shoebuy sells something other than Crocs, WOW!

~Kathie
08-13-2007, 10:36 PM
A little word of advice on the Primas. The first time that I wore them, I got a blister. I was so sad, thinking that I would have to ditch them. But I rubbed a little balm on the back of my heel and wore them again. I must have stretched them or something because I have been wearing them for weeks now (without the balm) and they feel just fine!

How do the Primas run? I take a 5½ and they only come in whole sizes. Should I order up or down?

Count me as one who has never worn or tried on Crocs. The style just never did anything for me. I do have Waldies (claims to have been invented before Crocs) in the Aurba style which is open both front and back. They are similar to Crocs Cleos and for those I ordered a 6 and they are fine..

Any suggestions?? Thanks!

ruledbymercury
08-14-2007, 10:41 AM
I'm curious about sizing too. I hope I ordered the right size!

jnorth1007
08-14-2007, 10:45 AM
I wear between a 6.5 and a 7 and I ordered the 7 and they were a little big. I think they run on the bigger side. They also are cut very low in the back so dont wear them the first time to do alot of walking. I got a blister like Tricia did. Not because of the sizing or fit but because of the cut of the heel being so low and not having other shoes that hit that part. Now they are wonderful and I wear them all the time.

ruledbymercury
08-14-2007, 11:00 AM
Sounds like I ordered the right size then! I wear a 5 or a 5 1/2 most of the time. Sometimes with some shoes I can go up to a 6. I probably would have gotten a 5 1/2, but since they only have whole sizes I ordered my Primas in a 5.

jnorth1007
08-14-2007, 11:02 AM
I think you probably did the right thing. You will see that with these it is better to be a little snug than a little loose.

SunshineGirl
08-14-2007, 11:36 AM
My primas are about half a size smaller than I normally wear. I definitely rounded down.

llgray16
08-14-2007, 11:42 AM
I haven't ordered the Primas but I have several other styles (with the Mary Janes being my favorite.) I always order a size down with Crocs. I typically wear an 9.5 but in some shoes I can wer 10s. However, I always order 9s in Crocs.

~Kathie
08-14-2007, 11:54 AM
I knew you all would have answers!! :hugs: Thanks for the help!!

ruledbymercury---do you have as much trouble finding shoes at B&M stores as I do?? Maybe this is why I tend to go crazy buying shoes online. I never could FIND any shoes anywhere.

I have recently discovered Earth and Earth Spirit shoes. I find them at Walmart. Some of the same ones I found at Walmart are on Planetshoes for over $100. Walmart sells them for under $25. Usually Walmart only has one pair of 5½ per style. I usually check there every couple of weeks to see if there is anything new.

Off to shop for Crocs!!