PDA

View Full Version : Tricia... Survey e-mail??

amarazas
02-02-2009, 07:01 PM
Hey Tricia,

I was talking with April and she told me about the e-mail you sent out about the February Surveys.... Well I didn't get that e-mail.:confused: I waited to see if you sent it out in batches, and nothing yet.

I know about the surveys and everything, but my concern is if I'm missing this e-mail, I don't want to be missing other good e-mails too!

I checked my settings under my account, and nothing changed.

Let me know if I need to change anything.

Thanks!
Amy

SunshineGirl
02-02-2009, 07:07 PM
All of the emails did go out. I actually didn't even send them in batches. They pretty much all went at once yesterday.

I would be sure that you have marked our email address as a safe sender. Otherwise, your provider may just be assuming it is spam and not even delivering it to you. :(

pbhall13
02-02-2009, 07:12 PM
Amy

You aren't alone. I didn't get one either.......and I usually do..........thankfully I keep up with forum to know what to expect for Feb.!

Sunni
02-02-2009, 08:10 PM
Me either....strange as I always get emails. Thank goodness for the forum!!!

Blessing and Miracle
02-02-2009, 08:13 PM
I didn't get one either.:(

SunshineGirl
02-02-2009, 08:32 PM
I've got one going out this evening on Valentine's Day treats. See if you get that one. It's about halfway out.

Sunni
02-02-2009, 08:37 PM
I've got one going out this evening on Valentine's Day treats. See if you get that one. It's about halfway out.

Tricia...I did get this one.

amarazas
02-02-2009, 10:31 PM

I did get this one too.

amarazas
02-02-2009, 10:42 PM
I just did a little looking around my e-mail... The survey e-mail went into my Junk e-mail folder. :confused: I don't know why it was there, since all the other e-mails from SR come through just fine.

Maybe that is where everyone else's e-mail went to. ?

SunshineGirl
02-02-2009, 11:18 PM
I just did a little looking around my e-mail... The survey e-mail went into my Junk e-mail folder. :confused: I don't know why it was there, since all the other e-mails from SR come through just fine.

Maybe that is where everyone else's e-mail went to. ?

Probably because it talked about making free money from surveys. Email programs automatically think it is spam.

pbhall13
02-03-2009, 12:22 AM
Nothing for me yet! bummer