PDA

View Full Version : Direct TV question

Alice28
02-03-2009, 07:30 PM
I see that there is a nice chunky payout for signing up with DirectTV thru SR. I already have it, but my mom is considering switching from Dish to DTV. If she clicks thru my SR account, will I get the credit, even though it's not being hooked up at my house? (she is not a SR member)

SunshineGirl
02-03-2009, 08:12 PM
I don't see any reason why you wouldn't get paid for it. Our merchants don't care who clicks through the links...we just pay close attention in case we need to dispute something. Definitely a nice chunk for that one!

Alice28
02-03-2009, 09:43 PM
that's what I thought, since she as clicked thru for me before on shopping sites and I rec'd the credit. I just wasn't sure since this was an actual service and the confirmation would go to her email, not mine.

Cool. I hope she does it! I would LOVE to see my acct go up $60. I am having troubles lately giving it a big boost.

Blessing and Miracle
02-03-2009, 11:30 PM
I signed my son up in December and I'm due for a credit any day now. I can't wait. If he'd waited a couple of weeks I, too, would be getting 60 credits, but hey, 50 is just as good. :D

Alice28
02-03-2009, 11:56 PM
Woo- you will be at the top of the leader board!!!!!!!!:banana:

Blessing and Miracle
02-04-2009, 03:13 PM
Woo- you will be at the top of the leader board!!!!!!!!:banana:

:blush: Well, I'm actually there right now, but not expected to remain.

For sure, more vacation money, though!:D