PDA

View Full Version : Avon paid click

Ellen aka Snow White
02-04-2009, 09:14 AM
I posted this under the "go get it thread" but I'm afraid it won't be seen. I am trying to take advantage of the click but it isn't showing up the 10% off. I'm thinking this person is probably a SR member and can help?!?! I see the code for free shipping but not the 10%. Any help?
Thanks!
Ellen

fourfoxesinpa
02-04-2009, 09:39 AM
Could the SR member who posted this link send me a PM? I'm looking for a "Solutions" product and I'm not sure if they make it anymore. It was called "3-in-1 cleanser-toner-moisturizer" and was perfect for travel. I can't find it. Can you help?

Thanks!!!

Debbie Jean
02-11-2009, 08:39 PM
Could the SR member who posted this link send me a PM? I'm looking for a "Solutions" product and I'm not sure if they make it anymore. It was called "3-in-1 cleanser-toner-moisturizer" and was perfect for travel. I can't find it. Can you help?

Thanks!!!

So sorry, I've been AWOL... things have been soooooo busy at work! :headache:

The Avon site is my daughter, Rebecca's.... I'll check it out and get back with the answer :D

Debbie Jean
02-11-2009, 09:09 PM
So sorry, I've been AWOL... things have been soooooo busy at work! :headache:

The Avon site is my daughter, Rebecca's.... I'll check it out and get back with the answer :D

To follow up:
Rebecca has the site set to give the discount but it doesn't seem to be applying. :computer: She is talking to Avon to find out what she needs to do. She's going to be extending the 10% discount through the end of the month so folks can have time to take advantage of the offer.

I'll post again when the discount is working correctly.