PDA

View Full Version : Are You an SR Facebook Fan?

SunshineGirl
02-04-2009, 09:24 PM
If you are a Facebook Fan of Sunshine Rewards, be sure to post your referral link when you participate in discussions or post pictures. In fact, you don't even need to post your link--just your member number--to get referrals. This is because when people sign up at SR, there is a big box for them to enter member numbers. A lot of times when someone sees a helpful post or comment, they want to give that person credit for getting them to sign up.

Why should you include it now??? Because we are going to start paying for some Facebook advertisements that will send people straight to the Fan page. So if you are one of the active posters there, you will be the one most likely to get the credit if someone signs up. :)

So get to our Sunshine Rewards Facebook page and start a little chatter. Upload some pictures of you with SR friends, using SR rewards, or sporting your SR Swag. You might actually make some money off of it!!

ligrumpygirl
02-04-2009, 10:35 PM
Now..will I make more money by posting some Cruise pictures and getting referrals or by my friends paying me NOT to post them?

SunshineGirl
02-04-2009, 10:48 PM
Now..will I make more money by posting some Cruise pictures and getting referrals or by my friends paying me NOT to post them?

Depends on the pictures. LOL!

amarazas
02-11-2009, 11:53 PM
Where did you put your ID? I just signed up on facebook.. getting lots of friends, so I thought I could put something up. :-)

sqromano
02-12-2009, 12:08 AM
Where did you put your ID? I just signed up on facebook.. getting lots of friends, so I thought I could put something up. :-)

Amy, I posted my referral link in the Home Page by clicking on the Links tab. Also, add Sunshine Rewards as a group, and anytime you post, just include your member number. You know how to get in touch with me if you have any questions (if I know how to answer myself!).

amarazas
02-12-2009, 08:22 AM
Thanks! I put my link up there, now I just need to remember my member number! :rotfl:

3dog2kidmom
02-12-2009, 08:50 AM

Now there's a thought... I do have some cruise pics I haven't posted... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

julie007
02-12-2009, 09:18 AM

I posted mine as a note so that it went up on my wall and I do this every now and then. If you copy and paste your link on here for the ref. then your member is automatic if they click that link to give you credit. When it pulls up the SR site it will say they were ref by you.

amarazas
02-12-2009, 09:54 PM
WOW... am I addicted to Facebook. I don't know if I can handle another addiction right now :rotfl: Twillight.... Facebook... SR.... CSI.... Heroes.... :rotfl:

Thanks for everyone's suggestions! I got my referral link up there, and noticed it's on the right side of my "wall"

Facebook is pretty cool, but now it's one more thing to keep me from working! :rotfl:

askomsky
02-12-2009, 10:32 PM
WOW... am I addicted to Facebook. I don't know if I can handle another addiction right now :rotfl: Twillight.... Facebook... SR.... CSI.... Heroes.... :rotfl:

Thanks for everyone's suggestions! I got my referral link up there, and noticed it's on the right side of my "wall"

Facebook is pretty cool, but now it's one more thing to keep me from working! :rotfl:

EXACTLY WHY I have NOT ventured over there.... To many people tell me oh it's SOOO cool you need to check it out AND how addicting it is.... Have to many of those things that I can't have yet another addiction!!!! :rotfl:

amarazas
02-12-2009, 10:34 PM
EXACTLY WHY I have NOT ventured over there.... To many people tell me oh it's SOOO cool you need to check it out AND how addicting it is.... Have to many of those things that I can't have yet another addiction!!!! :rotfl:

I was going to say "APRIL STAY AWAY" infront of my last post... Just so it stuck out to you! :rotfl:

SunshineGirl
02-12-2009, 10:53 PM
I have reconnected with so many people through Facebook! High school friends... college friends... my cousin... people I used to work with. It is wonderful!

3dog2kidmom
02-12-2009, 11:10 PM

Oh c'mon over, April! We NEED you there :)

pbhall13
02-12-2009, 11:14 PM
Okay I need help. Which one of you FB wizards will come to the rescue. How do I post a link with my referral number? I keep trying but I feel like a dope....not sure how to do it!! Would love some help!

thanks

amarazas
02-12-2009, 11:26 PM
I have reconnected with so many people through Facebook! High school friends... college friends... my cousin... people I used to work with. It is wonderful!

I have to agree it is awesome! I have found my old high school friends, college friends... even many current friends! I do really like it and I'm glad I signed up for it!!

amarazas
02-12-2009, 11:28 PM
Okay I need help. Which one of you FB wizards will come to the rescue. How do I post a link with my referral number? I keep trying but I feel like a dope....not sure how to do it!! Would love some help!

thanks

Pam - Just go into your referral page and copy the referral link. Then go into FB and put it under Links which is under your "Wall" It should work that way!

askomsky
02-12-2009, 11:33 PM
Yes I have NO DOUBT i'll find ALOT of people that I know, problem is I really, honestly do not have ANY time to get "addicted" to that site or anything else at the moment. Hockey season is winding down and I HAVE to get moving on the yearbook for DS's school there's only 3 of us working on it. Have 6 wks left. ANY free time I have needs to go to that, and it's hard when I'm already addicted to SR! lol

pbhall13
02-12-2009, 11:53 PM
okay I copied the SR ref. page for me, but when I go under LINKS on my FB page there isn't anything for me to hit that says post.....HELP!

Nevermind I think I found it......duhhhh

speechteachri
02-13-2009, 07:50 AM
I actually posted my referral link in the box under my profile picture. I think it is like post something about yourself or something. So that way it shows up in that box all the time.

JillyFish
02-13-2009, 09:43 AM
I actually posted my referral link in the box under my profile picture. I think it is like post something about yourself or something. So that way it shows up in that box all the time.

Ooh! That is a great idea! I've gotta try that. Did you post the one that shows your earnings? I wonder if that would work.

Belle
02-13-2009, 09:35 PM
Just posted my link.

amarazas
02-13-2009, 09:58 PM
Tricia - I just posted my link under my husband Facebook page (Matthew Marazas) and it didn't come up with the graphic like it did in mine. Do you need to be a fan of the SR page for the graphic to work???

speechteachri
02-13-2009, 10:52 PM

Ooh! That is a great idea! I've gotta try that. Did you post the one that shows your earnings? I wonder if that would work.

I didn't post the one with my earnings, but I might try to change it to see if it will work. The only thing I didn't like was that the link doesn't show up as a differnt color so you can tell right away that it is clickable...anyway, I'll fool more with it tomorrow when I have more time.

Jill, let me know if you do try the earnings referral link and how it works.

Sunni
02-14-2009, 09:38 AM
Okay...I jumped on board. First things ...first....I can't find Sunshine Rewards' page. I know I am knew at this ...help....please. (using my puppy dog eyes)

disney_girl
02-14-2009, 09:46 AM
Marilyn, When you are in Facebook, type Sunshine Rewards in the Search box at the top right. About halfway down you'll see Sunshine Rewards Members and you just join the group. HTH

Sunni
02-14-2009, 10:04 AM
thanks so much....I used a box on the left and it didn't work for me. I did what you said and bingo! Again...thanks for the help. Now to figure out this place. Have a great day!

disney_girl
02-14-2009, 10:48 AM
You're welcome- glad I could help! I'm still learning the ropes over there too. There are some experienced people here though, so when you have questions post them here!:sunshine: