PDA

View Full Version : Space Bags are BACK and the payout is HIGHER!

missangie
02-05-2009, 11:55 AM
That's right, Space Bags, one of the most popular and successful As Seen On TV products to date, is back at Sunshine Rewards. To celebrate it's return, we are offering an increased payout. We bumped the reward on your purchased to $4.00. This increase won't last long. Check out Space Bags today!

Here are some helpful Space Bag uses:

1. Pack 50% more in your suitcase.
2. Safely store your winter sweaters, blankets, coats, etc.
3. Make more room in closet and storage spaces like under the bed.
4. Go to the beach with towels, swimsuits, change of clothes, etc. with everything in ONE bag!
5. Store your priceless handcrafted quilts, baby's first outfit, wedding dresses, etc. with no worries about moths, moisture, or mold.

faithhope
02-05-2009, 01:22 PM
Is this good for the travel bags too?? I think this would be great to pack the suitcase. Since the stupid airlines are charging per suitcase now.

askomsky
02-05-2009, 01:22 PM
I debated these before and it really is something I could use with three kids, tons of clothes and not a lot of space.

But I'm skeptical, anyone buy them, use them that can offer some testiomonals? Anyone?

mollyeilis
02-05-2009, 02:43 PM
I have some, though just the flat kind, not the cool square kind, and I've had about 50% luck with them.

We have many bulky quilted Korean blankets that hubby felt obliged to take from his mom, and we rarely use them. Those have gone quite successfully into a few Jumbo sized bags, and they do take up much less room, overall, than when they were "out".

On the other hand, they are now a big flat broad bulk! That would work better if we had a house with a garage with big shelving, know what I mean? Instead it's just in the big closet, and takes up space in its own way; they are supposed to be stored flat, so when you get the Jumbo sized ones, that's a lot of real estate in a closet, though less than when they were not in the bags.

Storing clothings, we've had weird experiences. Some of the bags work perfectly. Keep their seal, even through us moving from place to place. But others have *never* kept their seal, they slowly (and some quickly) got the air back in the bags, and I have to keep going back and resealing them.

Since I have many of the bags (big membership store had some great prices on what I needed) I can really see that it's about 50% that keep their seal and are terrific, while there are issues with the other half. and while that sounds awful, for the half that work well, I'm really happy with them. I'm definitely interested in the square ones, and DS points them out whenever we see the ads, LOL.

missangie
02-05-2009, 02:53 PM
Watch the new video in the video blog. Kelly Ripa talks about using them when she packs!

faithhope
02-05-2009, 03:16 PM
is this good for just the space bag offer on the front page of the site... or is it also good for the travel bag offer on their site??

fourfoxesinpa
02-05-2009, 03:24 PM
Is this good for the travel bags too?? I think this would be great to pack the suitcase. Since the stupid airlines are charging per suitcase now.

Just watch the weight. ;) Are these the type that need a vacuum to seal or can you roll the air out? If they get rolled, they could be great for vacation.

faithhope
02-05-2009, 04:23 PM
the travel ones are roll out...no vacume... which is why i want them ... hopefully I'll get an answer to my question soon, and can order them.

bbangel
02-05-2009, 05:18 PM
the travel ones are roll out...no vacume... which is why i want them ... hopefully I'll get an answer to my question soon, and can order them.

I have a couple of these and they are great for the bulkier stuff. They do tend to increase wrinkling in some fabrics so you will probably want to do a test drive before you travel.