PDA

View Full Version : Buy 4 get 3 nights Extended!

MindyMouse
02-05-2009, 12:46 PM
Beginning Monday, Feb. 9, the Walt Disney World "Buy Four, Get Three Free" offer will feature travel dates through Aug. 15, 2009. Originally it was just until June! We are going in September and REALLY hope I get some good deal soon!

~Kathie
02-05-2009, 01:02 PM
Hopefully people will be able to take advantage. Wonder if this will take the place of the free dining offer they have had in the past??

fourfoxesinpa
02-05-2009, 01:08 PM
Wow! A deal in the middle of summer?!

Disney is hurtin' for certain.

PSL1013
02-05-2009, 01:38 PM
It was on the news last night that Disney has lost 32% revenue, so it's no wonder they are begging people to travel to Disney. Glad for everyone that is going to use it but we have DVC so it doesn't help us at all....I wish they would lower ticket prices too or at least do something for us DVC'ers...just because we own, doesn't necessarily mean we can all afford to go that often because of airfare, food prices, our dues and the cost of tickets, it all adds up! I've never seen so many people trying to sell their DVC points on the resale market than right now, it is so sad. :(

schaery
02-05-2009, 03:52 PM
Ugh, this is driving me crazy!!! I can't go for a whole week until the end of October. Hope they'll come out with a good discount for that soon.

MindyMouse
02-05-2009, 03:56 PM
We are going mid September. I sure hope they offer something good then! Especially if they are offering the good deal the entire summer!!!!

Hedy
02-05-2009, 06:01 PM
Now just extend it until October.

schaery
02-06-2009, 12:12 AM
Now just extend it until October.

Maybe we should write Disney and make that suggestion. Do ya think they'd listen to us? I certainly think it's an excellent suggestion.

fourfoxesinpa
02-06-2009, 10:10 AM
I wonder if they've extended the $200 gift card. We're getting it in March but not in June.

Magical JenK
02-06-2009, 11:07 AM
I'm pretty sure they'll offer free dining in September again. Yesterday, I got two pin codes (one to home email & home to work email) for free dining Aug 16th-Oct 1st. This is the earliest I've ever seen them offer free dining. Normally, the free dining public codes come out in April. Watch for them those of you going in September!!

As for October (especially late October)....maybe they'll NEED to extend free dining through November?? Hahahaha! Hey, a girl can dream!!

schaery
02-06-2009, 01:35 PM
Well, if we're dreaming, how 'bout free dining and 4/3 special through Oct. Another excellent idea!!!

fourfoxesinpa
02-06-2009, 01:51 PM
Well, if we're dreaming, how 'bout free dining and 4/3 special through Oct. Another excellent idea!!!

Oooohhhh.....I would SO cancel our June trip to yank the kids out of school in October around Columbus day long weekend!