PDA

View Full Version : Booked a May Trip

dawgsgirl
02-06-2009, 10:21 PM
OK, so I finally decided no better deal was going to come along for me and booked the 7/4 deal today. I love Disney, but sometimes dealing with the reservation part is a total pain. I wanted the first of May. It was not available for 7 days, but was available for 8 days, so I booked that. I will have to call back and drop the last day. How much sense does it make to have a 7 day promo and it not be available?? I got 10 day non-expiring tickets so I could upgrade to AP's and save some money. Anyway, I am excited, but was on the phone for 28 minutes and was not put on hold. My Mom and I get separate rooms, so that is everything times 2. I knew exactly what I wanted and there was no going back and forth about price, etc. I am hoping for some good AP rates, so I can just cancel the whole thing. I have never done a package and don't like giving my money to Disney so early. I made a ressie last week for the beach for Spring break. It was so easy. Only took like 3 minutes. Thanks for listening to me vent. I must be really having a good day to complain about booking a trip to Disney. :rotfl:

sammielynn
02-12-2009, 07:02 PM
OK, so I finally decided no better deal was going to come along for me and booked the 7/4 deal today. I love Disney, but sometimes dealing with the reservation part is a total pain. I wanted the first of May. It was not available for 7 days, but was available for 8 days, so I booked that. I will have to call back and drop the last day. How much sense does it make to have a 7 day promo and it not be available?? I got 10 day non-expiring tickets so I could upgrade to AP's and save some money. Anyway, I am excited, but was on the phone for 28 minutes and was not put on hold. My Mom and I get separate rooms, so that is everything times 2. I knew exactly what I wanted and there was no going back and forth about price, etc. I am hoping for some good AP rates, so I can just cancel the whole thing. I have never done a package and don't like giving my money to Disney so early. I made a ressie last week for the beach for Spring break. It was so easy. Only took like 3 minutes. Thanks for listening to me vent. I must be really having a good day to complain about booking a trip to Disney. :rotfl:

When are you going to be at Disney?

dawgsgirl
02-12-2009, 07:41 PM
The reservation is from 5-6 to 5-13. I think that is before you will be there. I am taking Mom(hopefully) and this is over Mother's Day. I might be going again to take my neice, but I think that will be around the first or second week of June. Our school does not let out before Memorial Day this year as it usually does. Boo, Hiss!