PDA

View Full Version : Proud to be the Good Guys

SunshineGirl
02-07-2009, 08:16 PM
I was just reading some affiliate marketing forums and checking out our competitors to verify that what I was reading is true. It looks like even though we are smaller than some of the others, we are doing the right things. Why do I say that? If some of you are members of other big rewards sites, you should compare and contrast some of their merchants to ours. We may not be big enough to get all of the big names, but we are ETHICAL enough to keep the names that we get.

See if you can find some of these merchants listed as cash back on other sites: Checks Unlimited, Oriental Trading Company, Mario Badescu, CSN Stores, and Ticketmaster.

Pretty big names, right? And you won't find them on all of the other sites? Why? Because they don't play fair in our industry.

Once again, I am proud to hold my head up high with my staff because we do what is RIGHT. Not always the most profitable, LOL! But what is RIGHT.

StitchandPooh'smom
02-07-2009, 08:19 PM
Yay, Tricia and SR! :party: We know you always do right by us! We are proud of this site, too!

Hedy
02-07-2009, 08:30 PM
:clap::clap::clap: I'm proud to be a part of an ethical site, that doesn't need to pull skeezy tricks with toolbars or spyware to do their thing.

jl8595
02-07-2009, 08:33 PM
Here, Here!! :redwine:

askomsky
02-07-2009, 08:39 PM
What everyone else has already said! :clap: :clap:
I am PROUD to be a member of SR, and to be honest I have never bothered to check any others out. SR takes up so much of my time bc I love the people here that no one else could even begin to compare!

Tiggerific711
02-07-2009, 08:47 PM
The SR family should be proud, this is an amazing site! When I started doing rewards programs I was doing 4 different sites. SR is the only one I do now. I'm proud of be a member of SR!

Alice28
02-07-2009, 08:49 PM
No doubt, SR is the best!:party:

speechteachri
02-07-2009, 09:36 PM
The high ethics adhered to by this site are absolutely important to why I (and I'm sure many, many others) love it here so much!

Thanks for doing things right, SR team!!

Love2Shop
02-07-2009, 09:52 PM
Yay, SR! :clap: Just one more reason to :love: Sunshine Rewards!

~Kathie
02-07-2009, 09:57 PM
:clap::clap::clap:

WTG!!!

disney_girl
02-07-2009, 09:58 PM
SR's ethics has put them way above the rest!! Proud to be a member here!!

pbhall13
02-07-2009, 10:03 PM
SR is doing a great job. You should be very proud of your site, all of your hardwork and dedication ...... you play fair and that is why I am here everyday!

Blessing and Miracle
02-07-2009, 10:43 PM
I've been a member of other reward sites and one thing for sure, they don't play fair! One of them even kicked me out because I was earning too much!! I was so disappointed and sad, but it was the best thing that could have happend to me because I found Sunshine Rewards. So, I am actually grateful to them because I didn't know that there was something much better out there.

Sunshine Rewards, keep doing what you doing. You may never know just how much sunshine you are actually spreading, but take it from me, I certainly have had brighter days since I've found you.:)

Sunni
02-08-2009, 12:07 AM
Wtg SR!! I am so glad that I am part of such a wonderful place! Thanks for all you do and you do it well!

PSL1013
02-08-2009, 09:23 AM
Hurray for SR! :clap:

lanny76
02-08-2009, 09:32 AM
Yes, it does pay to do what is right! That would be why SR has so many loyal members! I do appreciate the honesty here.:sunshine2:

sunshinecindy
02-08-2009, 10:04 AM
Not me, I want to cheat, lie and get rich like the others at the expense of the members. :banana:

fanofree
02-08-2009, 10:31 AM
Not me, I want to cheat, lie and get rich like the others at the expense of the members. :banana:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

bbangel
02-08-2009, 02:13 PM
As others have said, I'm proud to be a member. I know how hard the whole team works to make this a sustainable and wonderful site for all. Thanks! :sunshine:

Hedy
03-04-2009, 07:43 PM
Just heard Zappos is leaving a major reward site, once again, I love being among the good.

kimntrent
03-04-2009, 07:51 PM
People ask me every day why I choose SR over the others and you know I own a business and it is a mom and daughter business and I get sick of corporate america where they talk you into buying something cuz it is cheaper and they fall apart. Mine isn't going to do this. So when I tell people about it I say you know SR is family owned it isn't corporate america and you should support that. I still do the other free things on the other sites where you get the emails but for all offers and shopping I go here. I have been burned to many times I don't need the headache.

iluvamystery89
03-04-2009, 10:21 PM
as others have said, i LOVE being a member of SR and i'm very appreciative of everything the SR family does for us. y'all are the BEST in my book!