PDA

View Full Version : Those of you with dogs

sunshinecindy
08-13-2007, 04:52 PM
The new pet connection article is up, so visit helpingmomsconnect to read the lastest on pets with arthritis.

bbangel
08-13-2007, 04:55 PM
Off to read as my cat has arthritis. Hoping it will apply to cats as well. Thanks.

Okay, just read the article. Are the joint supplements mentioned good for cats as well? My cat is going to be 14 in a few days and he is starting to have trouble jumping up on the couch.

coastalgirl
08-13-2007, 04:56 PM
oh, my poor lil cutie pie has arthritis! It is so sad to see her try to run after the kids and end up limping across the yard. But if she comes across a deer or rabbit, no matter how bad she hurts she will run forever! Thanks for the heads up Cindy!!!

Lydia

sunshinecindy
08-13-2007, 04:59 PM
Off to read as my cat has arthritis. Hoping it will apply to cats as well. Thanks.

yes, there are also vitamin supplement for cats, and some of them are in capsule form so that you can just pour onto the food and some of them are even tuna flavored like a treat. i am sure that any of the pet places carry that as well. Cats are a lot harder to pill then a dog, so they make some special things for them. My dogs do great on the cosequin.

bbangel
08-13-2007, 05:03 PM
yes, there are also vitamin supplement for cats, and some of them are in capsule form so that you can just pour onto the food and some of them are even tuna flavored like a treat. i am sure that any of the pet places carry that as well. Cats are a lot harder to pill then a dog, so they make some special things for them. My dogs do great on the cosequin.

Great. Thanks for the info. I'll be on the lookout. Hopefully they can help the poor little man.