PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine Rewards Coupon or Discount for Coldwater Creek

sunshinecindy
02-12-2009, 07:40 PM
A new coupon or discount has been added to Sunshine Rewards for Coldwater Creek

25% off your entire order! New spring looks are here

Get coupon or discount for Coldwater Creek... (http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/ColdwaterCreek)

~Kathie
02-14-2009, 12:06 AM
Cindy,

Did they give you a code for the 25% off? It didn't automatically come off my cart by clicking through the link.

Thanks!

spring
02-14-2009, 09:39 AM
Cindy,

Did they give you a code for the 25% off? It didn't automatically come off my cart by clicking through the link.

Thanks!

Being a Coldwater Creek fanatic:D, I just gave it a try. The 25% discount worked okay, just before I put in my CC info. Try it again, Kathie. I didn't need to put in any code to get it.

PSL1013
02-14-2009, 10:26 AM
Why am I not surprised that the two of you jumped on this great deal? :rotfl: I'm off to take a look, I love CC too, I just don't NEED anything right now. So, what did you get? ;)

~Kathie
02-14-2009, 10:48 PM
Being a Coldwater Creek fanatic:D, I just gave it a try. The 25% discount worked okay, just before I put in my CC info. Try it again, Kathie. I didn't need to put in any code to get it.

The discount wasn't there last night but it was today. Thanks!

Why am I not surprised that the two of you jumped on this great deal? :rotfl: I'm off to take a look, I love CC too, I just don't NEED anything right now. So, what did you get? ;)

I bought a small organizer bag I had seen in the store and had my eye on. They had it in brown and blue in the store but just in blue online. I have several brown bags so getting the blue was fine by me. I looked around the site.....but I really didn't need anything else either.
http://image.coldwatercreek.com/Products/524x655/H91735_070_S.JPG

PSL1013
02-15-2009, 12:52 AM
that's a nice bag...I didn't see anything that I had to have, I love the traveler knits and would have loved to find something but nothing much new in that line that tempted me.

~Kathie
02-15-2009, 01:28 PM
that's a nice bag...I didn't see anything that I had to have, I love the traveler knits and would have loved to find something but nothing much new in that line that tempted me.

I like the travel knits also. There was one blouse I have been eyeing (sleeveless black & blue) but it's $50. Even at 25% off by the time I pay shipping it's around $45. I'll wait and see if it gets discounted more. I really don't need it, but if the price was right....I'd get it.

I did buy 4 of the lace trimmed cami's this morning. :angel: Regular $29.50, only $19.95 if you buy 2 or more. Add 25% off and they were a deal. They had them in the store on sale but the neutral colors weren't on sale.

PSL1013
02-15-2009, 02:16 PM
I like the travel knits also. There was one blouse I have been eyeing (sleeveless black & blue) but it's $50. Even at 25% off by the time I pay shipping it's around $45. I'll wait and see if it gets discounted more. I really don't need it, but if the price was right....I'd get it.

I did buy 4 of the lace trimmed cami's this morning. :angel: Regular $29.50, only $19.95 if you buy 2 or more. Add 25% off and they were a deal. They had them in the store on sale but the neutral colors weren't on sale.

Maybe I should take another look at the website? :angel:

~Kathie
02-15-2009, 02:23 PM
Maybe I should take another look at the website? :angel:

Bad aren't we?? :rotfl:

I already have a red cami in this style and I love it. I'm always looking for inexpensive basics. I did find that these run big. Not as big as the travel knits. I usually take a large in CWC tops. I took a medium in these. Only 5% spandex so not very stetchy. I can't remember the last time I took a medium in a top. :blush:

I was looking for a jacket too. I like the tapestry ones but nothing in this collection jumped out at me.

Have fun shopping.