PDA

View Full Version : Q's about James Bond offer & Betty Crocker offer

rumrunnergirl
02-13-2009, 06:41 PM
I tried to do the Quiz Jungle offer in two browsers and keep getting a blank page, so I can't finish. I tried this offer in IE and FF (cut and paste the last working page URL). Anyone else have this problem?

For the Betty Crocker II offer - do we sign up for the coupon book to get credit? Or is there something else? I see at the bottom of the page it says "continue", for more tips, but I can't get any of the arrows to be clickable, so I just signed up for the coupons (I love coupons!).

Thanks!

aknight373
02-13-2009, 07:18 PM
I didn't have a problem with the james bond one at all.

now for the betty crocker i signed up for whatever i saw and confirmed the emails, but did not get credit on that one

mmm611
02-13-2009, 08:11 PM
Yeah, I got credit for Betty Crocker. I think I just signed up for the coupon book/newsletter thing at the top. It was a nice short one page signup. I like the short ones!

I did mine last night and it creditted overnight. Maybe yours will show up later, aknight?

missangie
02-13-2009, 09:20 PM
Betty Crocker is a daily import. It will pull more credits in tonight. The James Bond Quiz Jungle seems to be crediting well. I'm going to assume it is working for most people.