PDA

View Full Version : Account Holds coming off 8/15

kimntrent
08-14-2007, 12:45 PM
So what does everyone have coming off on the 15th or tomorrow? I am just curious to see how much money Tricia is giving us. Remember Account holds coming off tomorrow are for July.

I have 10.00

Kim

missymouse
08-14-2007, 12:48 PM
I have $28.50 coming tomorrow which will put me well over the top for SM for this quarter. Now to concentrate on getting my $25 for the month at my other site.

linanglab
08-14-2007, 12:50 PM
I have around $30. It will get me to SM status!

Angela

Alice28
08-14-2007, 01:08 PM
$11 coming off tomorrow. :cooldance: Good thing since I cashed out today; that $11 will give me a nice little balance again. :sunshine:

m 'n c
08-14-2007, 01:10 PM
$13 from Zooba is coming off tomorrow. I can't wait!

SunshineGirl
08-14-2007, 01:13 PM
I have $28.50 coming tomorrow which will put me well over the top for SM for this quarter. Now to concentrate on getting my $25 for the month at my other site.

:( :( :(

kimntrent
08-14-2007, 01:14 PM
Why the long face?

schachteles
08-14-2007, 01:15 PM
I have $41.25 coming tomorrow!! :cooldance: Hopefully there will be another special Disney cashout coming up, I am going to save up since I know Tricia is good for it!! THANKS for all you do!

schachteles
08-14-2007, 01:16 PM
Why the long face?

Because the person said that they can concentrate on another site then!!

bs4free
08-14-2007, 01:18 PM
So what does everyone have coming off on the 15th or tomorrow? I am just curious to see how much money Tricia is giving us. Remember Account holds coming off tomorrow are for July.

I have 10.00

Kim

Lets see how much do i have coming off tommorw? Um is Zero (0) a number? I was not that busy in July i only started on July 29th! Mabey on Sept. 15 i will have a larger number to report!

:( :( :(

Don't Be sad Trica! your SITE is the BEST! you work very hard on it and have many many members who are thankful that you have provide us with a new addiction and ways to earn money for disney and all of the other many cashout options you provide, and the fourms, the chat, and the games, the offers, and the contest! You do so much it's hard yo see you sad! Here is a little :sunshine: back your way!

kimntrent
08-14-2007, 01:20 PM
I understand working on another site thing. I do other ones too but no offers through them. Just the little clicks. Thats why it takes me forever to get my 25.00 other places and here I rake it all in. =)

Mandi
08-14-2007, 01:27 PM
I have $22 crediting tomorrow.

All these big credit holds coming through tomorrow should make the big board interesting. :)

Soccer Princess
08-14-2007, 01:31 PM
I have 24.50 coming tomorrow! Yay! :)

schachteles
08-14-2007, 01:31 PM
I have $22 crediting tomorrow.

All these big credit holds coming through tomorrow should make the big board interesting. :)

I was thinking the SAME thing!

nurseminnie76
08-14-2007, 01:35 PM
I have $59 coming off credit hold tomorrow. :cooldance: I had some tt that came through during July that pushed the amount up. As of now, I only have $4 coming off in September :(

llgray16
08-14-2007, 01:43 PM
I have $73 coming off tomorrow :cooldance:

kimntrent
08-14-2007, 01:52 PM
Ya the big board isn't going to be the same.

Kim

docsmom
08-14-2007, 02:08 PM
$40 coming off tomorrow. I think this will put me over the top for SM this quarter! :cooldance: And, I will have enough for another $50 disney GC and a $25 Darden restaurant GC for our road trip to in September.

arob414
08-14-2007, 02:10 PM
I understand working on another site thing. I do other ones too but no offers through them. Just the little clicks. Thats why it takes me forever to get my 25.00 other places and here I rake it all in. =)

Me, too. I love SR. And, I have $25 for Blockbuster showing up, tomorrow.:cooldance:

arob414
08-14-2007, 02:13 PM
I have $73 coming off tomorrow :cooldance:

Wow! All I can say is Wow!

ligrumpygirl
08-14-2007, 02:20 PM
Well I have enjoyed the big board this month...have been #2 for a few days now but I see that is going to end soon! Oh well...enjoyed it while I had it. If those $50ish in pending paid offers I had came through I would still be there but thanks to 2 scholastics not coming through nothing! :computer:

Congrats to all that have credits coming!

wdwabby
08-14-2007, 02:23 PM
I have $18 coming off hold tomorrow, which equals me cashing out for $75 in Disney gift cards for our trip in 23 days, 16 hours and 37 minutes! :cooldance:

I wouldn't have had any extra spending money for souvies w/o SR! (and the few cash rewards from my Disney Visa, but mostly from SR)

Kittykat
08-14-2007, 02:52 PM
I only have $9 coming off but I'm hoping that I can squeak out another $50 Disney GC before my trip next month. :cooldance:

bs4free
08-14-2007, 02:54 PM
Wow those credits comeing off tommorw will make big changes on the Big Board, I have enjoyed staying at #3 or 4 but well I think i will be falling of the list tommorw!

Anna
08-14-2007, 02:59 PM
I am so excited....I have $39.50 from July that should post tomorrow! :cooldance: It will give me Super Member Status for next quarter too! :cooldance: :cooldance:

tink2008
08-14-2007, 03:04 PM
Congrats to all you who have big credits tomarrow. It was fun being #1 for a week or so on the Big Board. I only have $9.00 coming off tomarrow. :( I know I wont be on the big board after today. But it is still fun earning credits. :cooldance:

DisneyMa
08-14-2007, 03:11 PM
All I can say is WOW! :banana:

I have $9.00 coming in Sept. and I am thrilled about that!! :rotfl:

ItsmeSunnyV
08-14-2007, 03:41 PM
HOLY MOLY!! You guys have put me to shame!! I have ZIP coming in tomorrow. lol. :rotfl: Okay friends, please do share, how in the world did ya'll do it?? I'm too darn scared to do any of the offers, because, #1 I dont sell on ebay or anything, so dont wanna go to JAIL for fraud for ordering anymore of those darn packets. lol. ANd. #2 I dont wanna order any of those darn seen it on t.v things, because well I just dont need em'. :rotfl: So what in the world am I doing wrong. I've been earning pretty much from SHOPPING:( and clicking my lil :heart: out! lol Thanks!
Veronica

PSL1013
08-14-2007, 03:55 PM
HOLY MOLY!! You guys have put me to shame!! I have ZIP coming in tomorrow. lol. :rotfl: Okay friends, please do share, how in the world did ya'll do it?? I'm too darn scared to do any of the offers, because, #1 I dont sell on ebay or anything, so dont wanna go to JAIL for fraud for ordering anymore of those darn packets. lol. ANd. #2 I dont wanna order any of those darn seen it on t.v things, because well I just dont need em'. So what in the world am I doing wrong. I've been earning pretty much from SHOPPING:( and clicking my lil :heart: out! lol Thanks!
Veronica

My measly $4.50 came from ordering free address labels from Vista Print. I don't do those free trial credit card offers either, so I'm right there with you! :o

ItsmeSunnyV
08-14-2007, 04:10 PM
My measly $4.50 came from ordering free address labels from Vista Print. I don't do those free trial credit card offers either, so I'm right there with you! :o

Good to know, Im not alone. Well us and Bryan. lol:rotfl:

bs4free
08-14-2007, 04:15 PM

WOW I get a special mention!!! IT's alway and Bryan :rotfl:
I guess this just means we have to work harder at our offers to try and keep up!!!!!

For july i ended in 121 place, and i hope to do much better than that this month! I have already earned almost 1.5x my july earnings, and the month is only 50% over so I look forward to a good run to the finsh!

tommygirl79
08-14-2007, 04:17 PM
Sounds like several of us are ready for tomorrow!!! Great job everyone!

I have $32.50 coming in...which takes me back up to another $50.00 Disney Card cashout - probably my last big one before leaving for our trip September 14th!!!!!! :mickey: :minnie:

ETA - I just realized that means we leave EXACTLY one month from today!!! Happy Dance!!!!!

chocovrdmicears
08-14-2007, 04:26 PM

You are not alone! I too have nothing coming for tomorrow! :)

zane_anthony
08-14-2007, 04:43 PM
A little over $50.00 :cooldance: Ohh how I wish we would be surprised with a special disney cashout soon! I will be on the Magic in less then 7 weeks !!!

arob414
08-14-2007, 04:56 PM
HOLY MOLY!! You guys have put me to shame!! I have ZIP coming in tomorrow. lol. :rotfl: Okay friends, please do share, how in the world did ya'll do it?? I'm too darn scared to do any of the offers, because, #1 I dont sell on ebay or anything, so dont wanna go to JAIL for fraud for ordering anymore of those darn packets. lol. ANd. #2 I dont wanna order any of those darn seen it on t.v things, because well I just dont need em'. :rotfl: So what in the world am I doing wrong. I've been earning pretty much from SHOPPING:( and clicking my lil :heart: out! lol Thanks!
Veronica

All I did was Blockbuster, something I had been thinking about but had never got around to doing. Now that I have, we are enjoying the movies without the headache of going to get them and making sure to get them turned on time. Since then, I have done Columbia (and will use for Christmas gifts and ME) and Boca Java. Otherwise, I am mostly chicken, too.

bs4free
08-14-2007, 04:59 PM
All I did was Blockbuster, something I had been thinking about but had never got around to doing. Now that I have, we are enjoying the movies without the headache of going to get them and making sure to get them turned on time. Since then, I have done Columbia (and will use for Christmas gifts and ME) and Boca Java. Otherwise, I am mostly chicken, too.

I knew i should have taken that blockbuster deal! But i wanted to think on it a little more and BAM! its GONE! I learn a very good lesson! if you want it get it before its GONE!!!

mollyeilis
08-14-2007, 05:28 PM
I have $43 coming, which I felt pretty good about until I saw the $73 mention! :rotfl:

DH joined ebay, we joined netflix, we got a NY Times trial membership...oh and one of the book clubs (joined that on the last day of July, thankfully it went on hold immediately!). The end of July snuck up on me, or I would have done more offers to boost my just-before-Disneyland total!

By the way, I used part of one of my big cashout cards last night, even before going to Disneyland. Bought a bathing suite from the Disney Outlet online!!! Now I'm wondering if disneyshopping gives SR credit when you pay with a GC. :) Total bonus if they do, LOL.

mollyeilis
08-14-2007, 05:29 PM
OH! Will the "script" run at this upcoming midnight, or will it be midnight after we've gone through all of the 15th?

Answering that now might keep some panicked questions from being asked tomorrow. ;)

arob414
08-14-2007, 05:32 PM
I knew i should have taken that blockbuster deal! But i wanted to think on it a little more and BAM! its GONE! I learn a very good lesson! if you want it get it before its GONE!!!

That is my typical attitude, wait and think it over. Luckily, I had been thinking about it for a really long time and without any reward involved. I am just slow to act. This time it paid off.:cooldance:

bs4free
08-14-2007, 06:28 PM
That is my typical attitude, wait and think it over. Luckily, I had been thinking about it for a really long time and without any reward involved. I am just slow to act. This time it paid off.:cooldance:

Well now i know i want to try, its just wait untill we get a good offer again!

kimkarli
08-14-2007, 08:38 PM
I have 32.00 coming tomorrow. 25.00 of which is from the Blockbuster deal. I am so looking forward to all the GC's I will have on our Dec. trip!:mickey:

Magical JenK
08-14-2007, 10:01 PM
:( I must be the only SR'er who doesn't have anything coming through tomorrow! Congrats to all of you! Maybe I'll have to step it up a little this month to get some HOLDS for September 15th....right when I get home from WDW!

bs4free
08-14-2007, 10:04 PM
:( I must be the only SR'er who doesn't have anything coming through tomorrow! Congrats to all of you! Maybe I'll have to step it up a little this month to get some HOLDS for September 15th....right when I get home from WDW!

Nope we have a club of 0 off hold credits! Welcome to it, but its not a club we like to join!

JillyFish
08-14-2007, 10:12 PM
Nope we have a club of 0 off hold credits! Welcome to it, but its not a club we like to join!

I'm a member of the Zero Club too! :( Tomorrow is going to be really depressing.... going from being #10 for 12 hours to dropping to who knows where like a hot potato!!! :cry:

bs4free
08-14-2007, 10:30 PM
We will have to start a recovery thread tommorw once we fall!

ravensdreamer
08-14-2007, 10:33 PM
WOO HOO>.. I have $48 coming off tomorrow the 15th...My birthday is the next day so this is perfect bd gift! I love Sunshine Reawards and am so glad I was referred to come.

I also have $20.50 pending for Sept 15....and a hotel stay for this weekend booked through SR Choice Hotels in Chicago! I am definately doing the happy dance. Thank you Sunshine team!

Lynn

Sahmy
08-14-2007, 10:46 PM
I have $6.50 coming tomorrow. I need to do more!

ChickiePants
08-14-2007, 10:51 PM
Big $15 for me. So much for my #7 seven on the Big board! :sunshine: Oh well, at least I don't have much more til I make SM!

Mom2aPrincess
08-15-2007, 08:20 AM
I have an extra $17 now!! :cooldance: Funny thing is I've been so out of sorts this past few days I couldn't figure out where it came from...finally dawned on me what today was! :rotfl: