PDA

View Full Version : I'm just itching to shop.....

Magical JenK
02-16-2009, 07:30 PM
I don't even know for what...but I saw Confessions of a Shopaholic this weekend & boy, do I feel like shopping!! :rotfl: Of course I'll shop through SR when I finally figure out what I want to buy!! :sunshine:

disney_girl
02-16-2009, 07:52 PM
You are funny, but at least you have your priorities right and will shop through SR- that's the only way to do it!! I am miserable with the flu...but my husband probably likes that I'm not shopping!! I do have a list going though!! Happy shopping!!:sunshine:

bbangel
02-16-2009, 07:53 PM
hmmm shoes, handbags, books, chocolate... the possibilities are endless.

spring
02-16-2009, 08:06 PM
You are funny, but at least you have your priorities right and will shop through SR- that's the only way to do it!! I am miserable with the flu...but my husband probably likes that I'm not shopping!! I do have a list going though!! Happy shopping!!:sunshine:

Oh dear, I hope you are well soon.

Jen, I think I'm sharing your shopping bug. Must be almost Spring fever. After all, there are only 32 more days until Spring.:D

As for me, I'm waiting for the Summer clothes to come out at Coldwater Creek. That should be in a month or so, I think.

However, I made a vacation album through Shutterfly yesterday rather than order prints. It sure will save me time, since I won't have to compile loose pictures plus write a story.

Also, I ordered some Easter things today through Oriental Trading Company.

m 'n c
02-16-2009, 08:09 PM
Ooh how was the movie. Please start a new thread with your thoughts, opinions, and a review. I am trying to decide if I want to go or not. I :heart: the book series.

Anyways. What kind of shopping do you want to do? I've been shopping lately and need to quit. I've bought vitatops, 2 dresses, BM gifts, drugstore.com products. I need to buy some shoes. I can shop for you or with you. :)

Sunni
02-16-2009, 08:13 PM
I also want to hear about the movie. I haven't read the books but love the trailers on it. Cate says that they are good...then I should read them...hmmm ...shopping.
I will go shopping with you too, if you need any help...I did hit Sephora already..QVC....I have a list started to.

ligrumpygirl
02-16-2009, 08:23 PM
I will PM you a list of things that you can buy for me...there is always something around here we need!

m 'n c
02-16-2009, 10:56 PM
I just bought batteries for the Wii Fit and my new Swifter mop. only $11 for 56 AAA batteries. Do you need any batteries? It would be a cheap purchase.

disney_girl
02-16-2009, 11:03 PM
I just bought batteries for the Wii Fit and my new Swifter mop. only $11 for 56 AAA batteries. Do you need any batteries? It would be a cheap purchase.

Ohhh...I do need batteries for my swiffer! Keep forgetting those!

arob414
02-16-2009, 11:24 PM
Which swifter do ya'll have that needs batteries. I have a SwifterVac and it charges in the wall. I also have the Swifter WetJet. I don't remember it having batteries, but maybe I don't mop floor enough.

disney_girl
02-16-2009, 11:28 PM
Mine is a Swiffer Wetjet. Funny story...I have had it a long time and never had to replace batteries. I didn't even realize that it HAD batteries!! When it stopped working, I just thought it was broken and had DH buy a new one. Then for some strange reason, I decided to look at it and realized it had batteries LOL. Boy I wasn't feeling too bright then!! Luckily I never opened the new one! (The battery compartment is below the cleaning solution bottle).

Blessing and Miracle
02-17-2009, 02:55 PM
Hhmm, shopping sounds great. I just hope Shoebuy doesn't have another sale. Why they don't ship items in one big box instead of each item seperately is beyond me. :rotfl:

sunshinecindy
02-17-2009, 03:01 PM
Hhmm, shopping sounds great. I just hope Shoebuy doesn't have another sale. Why they don't ship items in one big box instead of each item seperately is beyond me. :rotfl:

Some of their items, like New Balance tennis shoes are shipped from a different place. My guess is they either do some drop shipping or have multiple warehouses.

Blessing and Miracle
02-17-2009, 06:57 PM
Some of their items, like New Balance tennis shoes are shipped from a different place. My guess is they either do some drop shipping or have multiple warehouses.

That too, but when I order the girl's shoes it's as if they know that each one wants their own package.:rotfl:

The other day I ordered them three pairs each. Six different boxes! That finally raised DH's brow! I had to expain that I bought the girls some new shoes and it just seems like a lot because they shipped them all seperately. :rotfl:

So no more shoebuy specials for awhile, I hope! At least a couple of weeks anyway.:D

JillyFish
02-17-2009, 07:46 PM
Vera is calling my name......sigh......