PDA

View Full Version : Trouble with scratch off today

aunttam
02-18-2009, 10:01 AM
When I did the daily scratch off today it wasn't working. I did the three clicks and did not discover the prize but the others did not turn over to reveal the prize like they usually do so I kept clicking. I clicked every square and each one turned over but no prize was revealed anywhere. Is this something wrong with the game today or is it something wrong with only my computer? Any suggestions?

PSL1013
02-18-2009, 10:33 AM
When I did the daily scratch off today it wasn't working. I did the three clicks and did not discover the prize but the others did not turn over to reveal the prize like they usually do so I kept clicking. I clicked every square and each one turned over but no prize was revealed anywhere. Is this something wrong with the game today or is it something wrong with only my computer? Any suggestions?

It worked fine for me around 8am this morning.

JillyFish
02-18-2009, 10:47 AM

Yep! It did the same thing for me. Pretty wild!

m4travels
02-18-2009, 11:10 AM
Wow, that is pretty wild! Didn't happen for me. I just didn't get the little bugger.

Love2Shop
02-18-2009, 01:23 PM
Wow, that is pretty wild! Didn't happen for me. I just didn't get the little bugger.

Yeah, that was my problem with the scratch off today! :rotfl: