PDA

View Full Version : Is everyone getting credit for the Columbia DvD trial??

apettyjohn
08-14-2007, 11:30 PM
I want to try the ColumbiaHouse Dvd For the different TV Dvds but I wanted to make sure everyone was geting credit for it.Kinda scared to do that without credit. Who all has gotten credit for it? Thanks April:confused:

jnorth1007
08-14-2007, 11:43 PM
I got credit for it within a couple of days. I also just got my DVD's in the mail today. YAY!

sammielynn
08-15-2007, 08:17 AM
I got credit for it within a couple of days. I also just got my DVD's in the mail today. YAY!

Same for me!

docsmom
08-15-2007, 09:22 AM
I also received credit within a couple of days and DVD's arrived within a week. I will probably fulfill the membership requirements pretty quickly buying TV DVD's as gifts this Christmas. They have quite a few old TV shows and the Planet Earth series very reasonably priced.

Magical JenK
08-15-2007, 09:26 AM
I want to try the ColumbiaHouse Dvd For the different TV Dvds but I wanted to make sure everyone was geting credit for it.Kinda scared to do that without credit. Who all has gotten credit for it? Thanks April:confused:

Thanks for asking & answering this!! I wanted to know too! Looks like I'll be doing this one soon!! :cooldance:

apettyjohn
08-15-2007, 09:28 AM
Thanks guys! That's why I wanted to do it for Christmas gifts.April:love:

Magical JenK
08-15-2007, 10:04 PM
For those that did sign up, could someone look up for me to see if they offer King of Queens and/or Sopranos once you are a member?
Thanks