PDA

View Full Version : OTX

marcymajor
02-21-2009, 06:57 PM
i don't mean to sound like i am complaining but i finished my otx survey today at 4:10 this afternoon and it hasn't credited yet and it is now 5:49. while i was doing the survey a page went away so i had to hit refresh and the survey continued along after that and i did get the thank you for completing our survey page. did i mess things up by refreshing the page and am i out of luck for getting credit for this?:confused: has this happened to anyone else or am i all alone here? someone please help me. :thanks:

hayloburger
02-21-2009, 07:04 PM
I've refreshed in the middle of the survey and it has always credited.
I did a SM survey that should have credited over an hour ago.....i know they are different, but maybe there is a crediting glitch right now (cross your fingers!!).

marcymajor
02-21-2009, 07:08 PM
:thanks: for answering so quickly. really appreciate it a lot. keeping my fingers crossed that it is just a crediting glitch (as you called it) and it will credit soon. again :thanks: for your words and have a great saturday.:sunshine:

Iteach
02-21-2009, 07:12 PM
i don't mean to sound like i am complaining but i finished my otx survey today at 4:10 this afternoon and it hasn't credited yet and it is now 5:49. while i was doing the survey a page went away so i had to hit refresh and the survey continued along after that and i did get the thank you for completing our survey page. did i mess things up by refreshing the page and am i out of luck for getting credit for this?:confused: has this happened to anyone else or am i all alone here? someone please help me. :thanks:

I did an OTX last night and it had not credited within 2 hours and then I went to bed. It was there this morning so it credited sometime overnight. Maybe with increased OTX traffic from SR this weekend with the contest they are crediting a little slower. Be patient and hopefully you will get credit.

marcymajor
02-21-2009, 07:15 PM
my otx just credited. guess i need to learn to be more patient. i am so used to seeing it credit on the hour that sometimes i get a little panicky when it doesn't. sorry about my rants earlier. will try to do better in the future.:sunshine:

hayloburger
02-21-2009, 07:18 PM
my SM survey just credit too! yippee!!

StitchandPooh'smom
02-21-2009, 07:58 PM
MY SM survey took two hours to credit today, so maybe there is just a glitch. Glad everyone is getting their credits! :sunshine: