PDA

View Full Version : Question about DS credits for the weekend

PSL1013
02-23-2009, 10:51 AM
I only got credit for Friday's DS and I finished one on Saturday, got the conf. page and didn't receive credit for this one....wondering if it is just delayed? Usually they are all posted at once. :confused: Anyone else experience this?

goofy08
02-23-2009, 10:56 AM
Happened to me, too. Got Friday, but not Sat. or Sun, and I got the congrats page both days. Hopefully they'll come in a later batch.

lanny76
02-23-2009, 11:00 AM
I only got credit for Friday's DS and I finished one on Saturday, got the conf. page and didn't receive credit for this one....wondering if it is just delayed? Usually they are all posted at once. :confused: Anyone else experience this?

yes, I was just peeking over here to see if someone else had it happen, too. hoping they will show up in a later batch!

PSL1013
02-23-2009, 11:01 AM
Happened to me, too. Got Friday, but not Sat. or Sun, and I got the congrats page both days. Hopefully they'll come in a later batch.

Good to know I'm not alone...must be a glitch and I'm sure we will get it eventually! I feel better now...those surveys are difficult for me to get lately.

fourfoxesinpa
02-23-2009, 11:02 AM
Me too. My Friday is there but not Sunday's. I'm hanging on to the big board by a thread and need every last penny to stay there. Crossing my fingers that it magically appears. :angel:

SunshineGirl
02-23-2009, 11:05 AM
Only one day came through in the first batch. The others should come through when it runs at 12:30.

StitchandPooh'smom
02-23-2009, 11:08 AM
Glad to see this! I was afraid I was out of luck for Saturday's survey.

sqromano
02-23-2009, 11:28 AM
I was just coming here to see if anyone else had that happen. I will check in later!

PSL1013
02-23-2009, 11:35 AM
My missing DS credit for Saturday just posted!! :clap:

Kittykat
02-23-2009, 11:38 AM
I got credit for two DS's from Sunday. Both were the same survey that wouldn't complete--halfway through I would get a blank screen so I closed out and tried getting another survey only to get the same one again.

I just don't want to get in trouble for doing two surveys and getting credit when in reality I don't think I ever officially finished one!

mjjmbnmm
02-23-2009, 01:09 PM
This is the third week in a row that I completed a ds on SAT. and have not got credit, I did recieve a double credit last Tues, which I asume for one of the Saturdays, some times it just happens. I hope it shows up for you.

askomsky
02-23-2009, 02:38 PM
I ended up with 2 credits for yesterday and I only had an opprotunity for 1. It froze for lack of a better term when I was almost finished, so maybe somehow i still received credit for that? I had no options left at all for the rest of the day. So I was shocked to see 2 for yesterday, have to assume that the other is one I reported from before. No complaints, just weird that it happened...

tarheelpat
02-23-2009, 03:09 PM
I was expecting one weekend credit but didn't get any. This has been a terrible survey month for me for some reason.

Arky
02-23-2009, 04:51 PM
I got survey credits from Friday and Saturday but not Sunday. :computer:

Blessing and Miracle
02-23-2009, 04:57 PM
I got credit for two DS's from Sunday. Both were the same survey that wouldn't complete--halfway through I would get a blank screen so I closed out and tried getting another survey only to get the same one again.

I just don't want to get in trouble for doing two surveys and getting credit when in reality I don't think I ever officially finished one!

This happened to me several times on Sunday. I started a survey but the screen froze and then ended crazy. Now I have several credits for Sunday and none for the Saturday survey.

Kittykat
02-23-2009, 06:59 PM
This happened to me several times on Sunday. I started a survey but the screen froze and then ended crazy. Now I have several credits for Sunday and none for the Saturday survey.

Weird!

If we get credit, does that mean that SR was paid as well in return for a "completed" survey?

Blessing and Miracle
02-24-2009, 12:15 AM
Weird!

If we get credit, does that mean that SR was paid as well in return for a "completed" survey?

I have no idea as to how that works, sorry.