PDA

View Full Version : Skechers--72% off at 6pm

SunshineGirl
02-24-2009, 09:58 AM
Until 6pm today, 6pm has select Skechers on sale for only $16.95. They have 7 different styles (adults) and a range of sizes right now.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/6pm/

Magical JenK
02-24-2009, 10:43 AM
Man! I wish I could get SR at work! Howie ate my favorite Skecher last night & I'm soooo bummed.

~Kathie
02-24-2009, 12:18 PM
I was just looking at another pair of shoes on 6pm I was considering buying. Guess I should go back and REALLY look! :D

julie007
02-24-2009, 01:01 PM
Does anyone know how the women's run? I Know the kids tend to run small in the Sketchers. Also anyone ever had to return to them if they don't fit?

Thanks!
Julie

~Kathie
02-24-2009, 03:59 PM
Does anyone know how the women's run? I Know the kids tend to run small in the Sketchers. Also anyone ever had to return to them if they don't fit?

Thanks!
Julie

I just ordered the one pair of shoes they had left in my size. They are flying out of there.

I have a few pairs of Sketchers and they are all the size I usually take which is 5 1/2. The ones I already own are the Bike Luxe which are a MaryJane type show so a little different from the ones on sale.

HTH

fourfoxesinpa
02-24-2009, 05:54 PM
Their home page says all the Sketchers are now sold out.

iluvamystery89
02-24-2009, 06:19 PM
yep, same here, i clicked the link for the sketchers sale and it said my search returned no results, oh well :(

Pooh's Pal
02-25-2009, 01:29 AM
Until 6pm today, 6pm has select Skechers on sale for only $16.95. They have 7 different styles (adults) and a range of sizes right now.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/shopping/6pm/

Thanks Tricia...forgot to post, I grabbed a pair of Skechers right before I headed to work this afternoon...and a pair of Easy Spirt sneaks too. Again, thanks for the heads up. ;)

Dove
02-26-2009, 06:23 PM
Just thought I'd post I ordered a pair of the sketchers on the 24th and they came today. Talk about fast delivery ! I can't think of anything I've ordered online to be that fast with regular delivery. And I love the shoes I got. Thanks for the heads up Tricia on these. I may not post very much but I do read the forum! :)

~Kathie
02-26-2009, 07:04 PM
Just thought I'd post I ordered a pair of the sketchers on the 24th and they came today. Talk about fast delivery ! I can't think of anything I've ordered online to be that fast with regular delivery. And I love the shoes I got. Thanks for the heads up Tricia on these. I may not post very much but I do read the forum! :)

That was quick!! :clap:

Pooh's Pal
03-03-2009, 01:39 AM
I got my Skechers today...I love em'!! I also ordered a pair of Easy Spirt sneaks, but they don't fit 1/2 as well as the Skechers. I think I may have a return on my hands, will check and see if my daughter might like them 1st, but I doubt it.

But shipping was super fast and I've looked on their site and returns are pretty easy also!

~Kathie
03-03-2009, 04:51 PM
mMine came yesterday and I love them. They are the best fitting pair of sneakers I have ever had. None of my other Sketchers fit as well as these do.

I also ordered another pair of shoes. I like them a lot but they are a little big. Guess I'll have to find some heavier socks. :D