PDA

View Full Version : Disney Studios--American Idol

SunshineGirl
02-24-2009, 02:32 PM
Did anyone watch the video at the bottom of the forum about the new American Idol attraction at Disney? Seems kind of weird to me. I guess it fits, but I just don't associate American Idol in any way with Disney.

Hedy
02-24-2009, 02:49 PM
Coke is the link. :rotfl::rotfl:
I like the attraction, in theory, because to me it harkens back to the good old days of the park known as the Studios, like when I visited in '93 and the old MMC was taping.

chipndale
03-08-2009, 07:41 PM
Did anyone watch the video at the bottom of the forum about the new American Idol attraction at Disney? Seems kind of weird to me. I guess it fits, but I just don't associate American Idol in any way with Disney.

Me either!

jaime
05-23-2009, 08:15 AM
Coke is the link. :rotfl::rotfl:
I like the attraction, in theory, because to me it harkens back to the good old days of the park known as the Studios, like when I visited in '93 and the old MMC was taping.

The good old days!! I even miss the Golden Girls set!

I can't wait to check the AI attraction, to bad my kids run our Disney trips and they have no desire to go in it! I wish I could have a kid free day at Disney sometimes!

sunshinecindy
05-23-2009, 09:28 AM
The good old days!! I even miss the Golden Girls set!
!

Very sad day for the Ballard household. We LOVE the Golden Girls and were so upset that it was gone.:(

rumrunnergirl
05-30-2009, 06:59 PM
We miss the Golden Girls set too, LOL!

We saw the Idol show when we were at Disney last week.

speechteachri
08-27-2009, 06:51 PM
We LOVED the American Idol attraction! We went to the finale show for the day, and there were some really talented people!!

Breeze88
08-28-2009, 08:55 AM
I just got back from Disney and we did the AI finale show at the end of the day. It's actually done pretty well. The winner each day is give a golden ticket (sort of an ultimate fast pass) to be first in line to audition at any city that the real AI goes to. So while they get to be first in line there is no promise made that they will make it onto the TV show.