PDA

View Full Version : Any Be Our Guest Podcast Listeners???

Magical JenK
02-27-2009, 12:32 PM
I'm the special guest on today's episode (#102)!! :blush::p

http://beourguestpodcast.podbean.com/

PSL1013
02-27-2009, 01:14 PM
Very cool Jen! You really need to surprise him next with a DVC purchase. :angel: Congrats on your upcoming anniversary at the Poly....we are celebrating the nines this year too......39th on 9/19/09 but we don't go to Disney until Oct. to celebrate my birthday on the 13th. :heart:

Pooh's Pal
02-27-2009, 01:45 PM
I'm the special guest on today's episode (#102)!! :blush::p

http://beourguestpodcast.podbean.com/

Very nice Jen (OR is it Jenny now??)!!!

Thanks for sharing it with us...shhhh I'll keep your secret!! lol

pbhall13
02-27-2009, 01:51 PM
Great Job Jen

You got me wanting to add some surprise to our upcoming trip in 3 weeks!!!

~Kathie
02-27-2009, 02:16 PM
Very cool!! I enjoyed it!!!

Magical JenK
02-27-2009, 02:33 PM
Very nice Jen (OR is it Jenny now??)!!!

Isn't that funny? I mean, I am a Jenny to many people, but my screen name over there is Jen too, but I think because my email was Jenny he just went w/that!! :p So, no, to you guys I'm Jen! I hate most versions of my name, but Jen...I like Jen.:rolleyes:

Great Job Jen

You got me wanted to add some surprise to our upcoming trip in 3 weeks!!!

AWESOME! Pam, what do you think you'll do?

sunshinecindy
02-27-2009, 02:42 PM
Ok, I could have done without all the music in the beginning, but the rest of the podcast was fun. You sounded great. How the heck did you get on there?

Blessing and Miracle
02-27-2009, 02:52 PM
Ah, Jen you sound so adorable! Finally, a voice with a face. You were wonderful. Hey, maybe you can replace, er, Debbie! :rotfl:

Hedy
02-27-2009, 05:51 PM
Ah, Jen you sound so adorable! Finally, a voice with a face. You were wonderful. Hey, maybe you can replace, er, Debbie! :rotfl:

My first thought when I saw the thread title was I heart that Podcast, but I really hate Debbie's whiney, droney voice! And I think Rikki's blog is kind of stupid. But I heart Mike. And Pam.

Magical JenK
02-27-2009, 06:18 PM
Ok, I could have done without all the music in the beginning, but the rest of the podcast was fun. You sounded great. How the heck did you get on there?

:o Thanks...I was really nervous & tripped over my words a few times...but overall, for my first ever podcast, I think I did ok!! I contacted Mike about an idea for the podcast & he asked me to come on! I love that podcast because they get the listeners involved so it's ever changing!

My first thought when I saw the thread title was I heart that Podcast, but I really hate Debbie's whiney, droney voice! And I think Rikki's blog is kind of stupid. But I heart Mike. And Pam.
And Jen....????

Hedy
02-27-2009, 06:57 PM
:o Thanks...I was really nervous & tripped over my words a few times...but overall, for my first ever podcast, I think I did ok!! I contacted Mike about an idea for the podcast & he asked me to come on! I love that podcast because they get the listeners involved so it's ever changing!

And Jen....????

Of course. You know I heart you. And you, your DH, and your voice are adorable.
And I vote for DVC. :)

pbhall13
02-28-2009, 06:31 PM
AWESOME! Pam, what do you think you'll do?

I am not sure.......it is so close now..........give me some suggestions:

it will be me, dd9, dd6, my sister and her son (2).

I've done a lot of the free things in the past and I also paid for some fun stuff....... we have a somewhat short trip so not sure....... I am having such a hard time figuring out the planning of this trip...keep changing dining....my sister will be almost 7 mo pregnant so that limits us a little.

I might just send a gift basket to our room (somewhat boring, but I think the gang will like it......) Not sure though

Magical JenK
03-01-2009, 01:51 PM
Very cool Jen! You really need to surprise him next with a DVC purchase. :angel: Congrats on your upcoming anniversary at the Poly....we are celebrating the nines this year too......39th on 9/19/09 but we don't go to Disney until Oct. to celebrate my birthday on the 13th. :heart:

Ok, LOVE the idea of DVC as a surprise....I better get going on those surveys!! :rotfl:

Of course. You know I heart you. And you, your DH, and your voice are adorable.
And I vote for DVC. :)
Oh good, I was worried!! :sunshine:

I am not sure.......it is so close now..........give me some suggestions:

it will be me, dd9, dd6, my sister and her son (2).

I've done a lot of the free things in the past and I also paid for some fun stuff....... we have a somewhat short trip so not sure....... I am having such a hard time figuring out the planning of this trip...keep changing dining....my sister will be almost 7 mo pregnant so that limits us a little.

I might just send a gift basket to our room (somewhat boring, but I think the gang will like it......) Not sure though

Well let's see...how about ordering a cake from the Disney bakery to have delivered at one of your ADRs? It doesn't need to be for any in particular, maybe just a Thank you for sharing the magic cake?

Or I do love the gift basket idea, don't think it's boring at all! They also decorate rooms now w/some of the different baskets. I did La Nuba tickets as a surprise one year...not sure how that would go over w/your kids, but it was fun. Maybe do a very special ADR...I know you said they keep changing, but maybe there's one that would be extra special for your family?

I'm not sure if I'm any help, but maybe my ideas will spark some creativity??

Can't wait to hear what you decide!