PDA

View Full Version : Weird OTX issue

Hedy
02-28-2009, 10:40 AM
I took an OTX survey on Thursday at 7ish. Cleared OTX cookies. Once my 24 hours were up yesterday, I couldn't get one. Cleared OTX cookies.
Logged on today. Tried to do a Greenfield survey, got an OTX screen and closed out. Cleared OTX cookies. Tried to get an OTX survey. I'm being told I've completed one too recently, but t was over 36 hours ago.
Help?

lanny76
02-28-2009, 10:49 AM
all I know is to clear cookies again, and wait for awhile again. OTX seems to do wierd things like that - thinking you have taken a survey even if you close out without even answering a single question; sometimes I have been told I have already taken a survey even when I haven't even gotten one or tried for days!! Then again, I haven't been doing too many OTX the last month or so.

askomsky
04-14-2009, 09:48 PM
Ok this is weird bc I haven't been able to get an OTX in several days but the last 2 or 3 I've taken about a certain internet provider (all different) each time I get to the end it scolds me and tells me I'm lying. One time it was asking for my exact age and duh my bday for this year isn't for another 2 wks, tonight was an age range of course my age in 2 wks would put me in the next range. I know I went slow I was watching AI while doing it and took almost 40 mins to do it and I did answer the quality control questions right.

So just be warned about a certain internet/cable provider when asking your age. :computer:

sqromano
04-14-2009, 10:22 PM
Ok this is weird bc I haven't been able to get an OTX in several days but the last 2 or 3 I've taken about a certain internet provider (all different) each time I get to the end it scolds me and tells me I'm lying. One time it was asking for my exact age and duh my bday for this year isn't for another 2 wks, tonight was an age range of course my age in 2 wks would put me in the next range. I know I went slow I was watching AI while doing it and took almost 40 mins to do it and I did answer the quality control questions right.

So just be warned about a certain internet/cable provider when asking your age. :computer:

I actually finished that one, and got the congratulations/AMP survey page. I have gotten through one for this company a couple times in the past couple weeks and have not gotten credit either time.